Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market  (Read 20609 times)
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

All this thread can be fit in one sentence: the main reason why we have a bearish market is that we have a huge bull run before. No whales, no wizards can affect the main cycles of market.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I hope all shit coins will die end of 2019 but it doesn't mean new shitcoins will not reborn, but the market cycle will get rid of that kind of useless projects.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

The reason for bearish market to me is to control the numerous scam projects that has polarized the cryptocurrency world, and to bring about the authenticity of the project. Secondly, it helps against unnecessary accumulation of token.
It can also help to control inflation.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

I hope all shit coins will die end of 2019 but it doesn't mean new shitcoins will not reborn, but the market cycle will get rid of that kind of useless projects.
Well, I don’t want to hope for it because each of us has some shitcoins in our portfolio) let them grow up first and then die
in any case, it is very difficult to explain what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. In all likelihood, it is the informational influence that contributes to both the rise and fall in cryptocurrency prices. but you can clearly see how the price and capitalization of certain coins grow at the same time.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

the crypto market is indeed very sensitive to positive and negative news and I feel that the news has a profound impact on crypto prices, so until now the crypto price cannot be regulated and is still very wild.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

the crypto market is indeed very sensitive to positive and negative news and I feel that the news has a profound impact on crypto prices, so until now the crypto price cannot be regulated and is still very wild.
this is one of crypto privileges, although some people consider it a weakness but I am actually interested in considering this as crypto power, because it is not good if crypto is controlled by certain parties.

]
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

this is one of crypto privileges, although some people consider it a weakness but I am actually interested in considering this as crypto power, because it is not good if crypto is controlled by certain parties.

I also believe that news has tremendous effect on the bearish market, new people or investors are afraid to get involve in crypto because of the bad news they've heard and it also one of the cause of panic sellers that led market to downtrend.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I think that such a strong drop is caused by a number of reasons, such as: the ICO dump, whales are pushing coins down, and the fact that the market has grown too much and quickly before that.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

With this year of 2018 we have so much encounter too long of bearish market my reasons of this is due of hacking or stoling in many different exchanges, maybe many of investors are they gonna back out of their investment or price manipulation.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
I think what matter is not just whales that could take so much coins in their possession.
But also small investors  can also make the market to rise by increasing the demand of a coins, so if all of non whales doesn't take action and make a purchase, then to make the market increase so  much will also get affected.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

I think that such a strong drop is caused by a number of reasons, such as: the ICO dump, whales are pushing coins down, and the fact that the market has grown too much and quickly before that.

Agree bitcoin growth in 2017 was very strong and I every trader knew what would happen collapse , I think that now we see it all because of the large growth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 08:17:34 AM by Ewinsane

I am really working hard to arrange big capital to buy as many as altcoins and bitcoin at this cheaper markets to make big profits in coming days. I am into this plan by believing the market is already turning into positive trend. If that assumption will be wrong then I need to wait some more time which will be more painful compared to what I am having right now.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

I support your thoughts. I think the cryptocurrency market needs to be effectively regulated because it can limit the increase in fraud.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

probably you have a very sad experience of investing in ICO if you are so aggressive. I agree that a lot of scam, but also a lot of good projects
Can't your opinion be correct, but the excellent ICO is very difficult to find. I found that too many ICO projects have high similarity. I can't even tell who is copying. It is too difficult. I want to invest in ICO but I am looking for it.

MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

I think the bad factor in most markets comes from price controllers, because when the price of crypto is high, they are always sold in large quantities, which directly leads to volatility in the crypto price.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

At present, there are many negative developments in the crypto currency markets. We all know the source of the problems, but we can't solve these problems. I think we will need a little more time  Undecided

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

because it is decided by the Whales,another group of people who specifically conspired to market and to lower the maximum from the market to clean the common people,and by purchase tokens on-the-ground and at a very good and sweet prices,it's a special program because of the positive news just a bunch of blockchain even banks and large corporations are starting to use,so you can see where everything goes

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Firstly, the market in 2017 was highly overvalued, everyone thought that ICO was something incredible. However, as it turned out, even those projects that raised a lot of money were not able to realize themselves as they should. As a result, we get a bear market.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

People come out when they fail. To play in this market, you need big investments. Many came out because this year brought some losses. A bounty program did not bring nothing to their employee. Well, certainly fraudsters worsen the whole situation. I already see how many rugni will be from several projects that have raised a lot of money. But they are scammers.
Leaving this beautiful market today is pointless, because the market today is working only on improvement, look at what the price of altcoins today is on volumes. The market will unfold in any case, everything will be very soon
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

All this thread can be fit in one sentence: the main reason why we have a bearish market is that we have a huge bull run before. No whales, no wizards can affect the main cycles of market.
That cannot be a main reason. There will be no rule that a bearish market will be following after a bullish market. It must be a coincidence. Still I agree, people have started to book profits after the long bull market which started to spread panic among all other investors.

When more number of people will be selling off that will end up in losing interest in new investors. This also could be one of the reason for bearish market and cannot be the exact one.
I agree that the main reason for the bearish market is a very long bullish growth, but the fact that the market has fallen so much, this is also the fault of the whales, which began to drown the cryptocurrency, as it could not fall so low!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: