Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize correct trading signals?  (Read 647 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

Hi all,

Do you have any strategy how to recognize signals when market changes from bear to bull? I earned now some extra btc coins by selling on higher price and  buying at lower. But i am weak to see when market is changing to grow. Usually i buy in not correct time and after while positive grow is turned back to fall. But how to know when the signal for grow is the correct one? I tried to use indicators but there is huge number of false signals and this did not help me anyway.

You better learn of what you have experience today.  Listening to signals isn't providing any good to you,  nor it will give you a way to have a good market strategy. You better play your trades without them by analyzing the market chart.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Hi all,

Do you have any strategy how to recognize signals when market changes from bear to bull? I earned now some extra btc coins by selling on higher price and  buying at lower. But i am weak to see when market is changing to grow. Usually i buy in not correct time and after while positive grow is turned back to fall. But how to know when the signal for grow is the correct one? I tried to use indicators but there is huge number of false signals and this did not help me anyway.

Parabolic SAR and Relative Strength Index or RSI will just give you an idea where the price is heading based the average according to the settings like hourly or every 15 minutes to 30 minutes but still it's not going to give you a precise signal that its time to Buy or Sell. It will depend on the market condition.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

What I usually do to confirm this trading signal is by comparing their chart to other's chart at tradingview.com. I also analyzing the fundamental results or cryptocurrency news if it will be a bad or good news. There are some patterns to be recognized what will be the next color of candle will appear and honestly, there are different kinds of trading patterns so it will be pretty confusing specially if the fundamental results doesn't match on the technical results. The safest thing to do is to not to set too much expectation of return of investment.
Trading signals are a complicated subject when it comes to crypto currencies. There are many signals that work really well when it comes to forex trading but doesn't really work on crypto. Do you want to know the difference? Well in forex when something looks like it worths a look and buying that thing usually is good for buying, except for major political stuff (which is all the time in some countries) the price is as stable as it gets and we are talking about trillions of dollars.

When it comes to bitcoin though, even if it looks too good to buy and all signals tell you to get more of it, some crazy person like Craig come up and sell half a billion dollar worth of bitcoin in one day and you will sit there holding a bag of coins that worth less. Hence bitcoin is more volatile and risky. That's why trading signals even though are great day trading deals usually fail on long term.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

the analysis has become a discussion that I read in this forum but actually I don't believe in an analysis that has no reason, which I know is a bear market and we all never know when a bull run market will occur.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

In recognizing the correct trading signals is too hard to determine mate. Even no matter how many members will give a tips of advise about it,

you won't get understand so easily, it is much more better to explore it by your own experience in making trade when you do it in the actual

activity in the platform.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

Hi all,

You should be aware that there are many traders who losing their money because they are believing to the signals that they are seeing all over the internet. As a effective trader, we should not follow the trading signals that we are seeing in the internet.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Hi all,

Find the system that works for you. It's not just a winning combination that will be effective to everyone and if that would be the case many will use and if it's effective, how do you think it will look in the market for the same trade, it won't be that big of a profit or worse it will backfire. So it's really based on your testing and a whole lot of them to master a system that you can use to many trades.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

You should be aware that there are many traders who losing their money because they are believing to the signals that they are seeing all over the internet. As a effective trader, we should not follow the trading signals that we are seeing in the internet.
Good to see that at least some members of this forum are still having a sane mind and reasoning to deal with fraud signals. Why would anyone share their insider news with anybody? They would use it for their own advantage only and keep the rest secret. Obviously these are scams and are preying on newbies who believe everything they see on the internet taking them for granted and sending their money to them.

Find the system that works for you. It's not just a winning combination that will be effective to everyone and if that would be the case many will use and if it's effective, how do you think it will look in the market for the same trade, it won't be that big of a profit or worse it will backfire. So it's really based on your testing and a whole lot of them to master a system that you can use to many trades.
This is not what we are talking about in this thread. Still TA is what we should be aware of but taken with a grain of salt. Not all the analysis should be used because a lot of it is baised based on the person doing it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

Hi all,

I don’t really know. Sometimes I feel like they are all fake. Most of the trading signals I have been seeing since I got into this are all fake. You put in your money and before you know it, it’s already a different story. Although I haven’t tried any paid signals before, but how do I know if they correct when the ones coming out for free are not even close to being accurate?. But I have seen a few of them that were accurate though.
wolfafladina

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Hi all,

You better learn of what you have experience today.  Listening to signals isn't providing any good to you,  nor it will give you a way to have a good market strategy. You better play your trades without them by analyzing the market chart.
It is a good suggestion but for the expert traders and the new ones cannot get the market easily. They need the support and the training from the expert traders. They have to know about the experts from which they want to get the signals. Do not follow the anonymous signals only follow the well-known persons signals.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

What I usually do to confirm this trading signal is by comparing their chart to other's chart at tradingview.com. I also analyzing the fundamental results or cryptocurrency news if it will be a bad or good news. There are some patterns to be recognized what will be the next color of candle will appear and honestly, there are different kinds of trading patterns so it will be pretty confusing specially if the fundamental results doesn't match on the technical results. The safest thing to do is to not to set too much expectation of return of investment.
Trading signals are a complicated subject when it comes to crypto currencies. There are many signals that work really well when it comes to forex trading but doesn't really work on crypto. Do you want to know the difference? Well in forex when something looks like it worths a look and buying that thing usually is good for buying, except for major political stuff (which is all the time in some countries) the price is as stable as it gets and we are talking about trillions of dollars.

When it comes to bitcoin though, even if it looks too good to buy and all signals tell you to get more of it, some crazy person like Craig come up and sell half a billion dollar worth of bitcoin in one day and you will sit there holding a bag of coins that worth less. Hence bitcoin is more volatile and risky. That's why trading signals even though are great day trading deals usually fail on long term.
But I believe there will be no need of having any extra knowledge only for the reason of trading crypto currencies. It means generating trading signals will not be a complicated one just due to the reason of crypto currency trading. It is very much similar to any other trading. But, we need in-depth knowledge about different trading signals and analysis so that we can develop our own trading strategy.

But, any signal may get failed due to randomly changing news. It is always good to avoid trading during the news hours. Because, we cannot expect all the all the traders are following fundamentals but they will listen to news and they will make decisions based on the outcome of news. That is the reason most of the time the technical analysis is going wrong.

With respect to bitcoin trading, trading signals sometimes make get failed due to the heavy manipulations by whales. When some big whale's are changing the directions of the markets, we cannot do anything with our technical analysis. But at the end of the day, only fundamental and technical analysis will win hence we should plan for long term rather than short-term trading.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Hi all,

Its seems you are new in trading and willing to be perfect in this field. Although no one can tell exactly which is absolute high and bottom, but there are few indicators like RSI, Stock RSI, MCAD , Money flow and few others, if used with proper knowledge can give to good idea for the market next move.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Hi all,

It would be better for you to keep calm and wait. The signal given to you about the market can only be correct if you have a chance. Because there are not enough tools to perform fundamental or technical analysis. Only short term trades may be useful.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

To be able to see the right signals you need to understand the technical analysis. In 2 words it is difficult to tell about it. I took courses with a professional trader. That really helped me.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Hi all,

The secret and great strategy for trading job is giving a lot of time and focus the traget altcoins where to want to buy for possible increase their value at the coinmarketcap, do not depends your decision for the signals groups cryptocurrency is high volatility fluctuations that means high risk investment, signal group are very helpful but do not you need to analyst all possible ways avoid wring decisions.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

To be able to see the right signals you need to understand the technical analysis. In 2 words it is difficult to tell about it. I took courses with a professional trader. That really helped me.

As long as you have enough knowledge on crypto trading,then recognizing correct trading signals is not that hard.Once the market is in long dump like we are facing at the moment,i believe it is not a good timing to trade because you will only end up making a little profit or worst,losing in the end.So focus more on the price chart and the daily movement of the crypto and not in fuds because it will only make you lose your investments.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

Having blockfolio monitoring is a good ways to handle signals in order to be part of the good trading guides. It serves as our reference for future trading and hold those trusted coins and sell when it rises at good value.

Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:32:37 AM

in the crypto market, it is difficult to follow any signal it is advisable to buy and hold cryptocurrencies coins and sell when the coin in profit in bear market mostly no crypto signal wont work
every trade has guidelines in trade, maybe we can see the current situation in various countries, if there is a strong signal that there will be a lot of bitcoin demand from big countries, then the possibility of bitcoin going up is high, but if demand decreases we can predict that exchange rates bitcoin will decline, something like that can be predicted by looking at the policies of major countries towards bitcoin, whether there are significant changes or not.
FSO

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

Hi all,

If you are trading, then there is nothing that will offer you 100% success that most are after. There are plenty of things that can create an edge and help, but if you are looking to trade and not just hold for long periods, then find an edge, accept small losses and look for big wins when they come (as you have said you have gotten in the past before they slipped away).
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Hi all,

Agree will be better if you don't follow 100% signals even though you hear that from a trusted trader, you should use it as a comparison or reference to your own analysis, if your analysis is the same as the signal then you can use it..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: