Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN Batch#2] Gridseed hosted(or not) groupbuy 190$/unit or 150$ with hosting  (Read 8644 times)
bitgtr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:36:39 PM

About escrow i can't use cause i need to collect money and pay gridseed.

Hmmmm.... Roll Eyes

Hmmm? How could i use escrow if i have to send the wire transfer to gridseed before miners receivement?

Okay, did I miss some other feedback from others that could vouch for any prior deals with you?

Just looking for some positive reputation sources (eBay, etc) we can go on....thanks!

I'm currently in contact with the OP, working to verify he is who he says he is. Will update on progress.

Edit: I would very much like this to be legit. Jefe541 messaged that he was headed to bed at 1:20AM UK time, which is understandable; we will pick up our conversation in 6-8 hours and I will update further.

Update time! I am hesitant to post names and phone numbers provided to me in a PM without clear evidence of a scam, so I will omit those. Because I was considering dropping a lot of money on this group buy I requested personal details to provide to my lawyer to draw up a contact with, protecting both parties. Jefe541 deemed this acceptable and provided me two addresses, one he claimed was his and one he claimed was his employer's. His address matches the Odeon Theatre in London, while his employer's address is in a residential area that, to be honest, has probably seen better days. The employer name he gave me was listed as dissolved on the UK government Companies House website, and the website he pointed me to for them a.) Does not have a company number listed and b.) Does not appear to be registered with the Companies House under their current trading name. After I asked for some proper verification I was told it's too late for me to get in on this group buy... But then I see he's extending the deadline by ten hours. Is it too late, or not? And if he needed the money up front, why is he pushing back the deadline? Either he can front the money, in which case escrow would have been fine and everyone who's gone in so far would have been protected, or he can't front the money in which case he's delayed the order by a day. Further to needing the money up front, he asked if I could pay any portion of my desired order up front (because I don't keep tens of thousands of dollars in BTC close at hand, it will take me a few days to gather that kind of coin).

I'm sure there are perfectly reasonable explanations for each one of these little red flags, but I would be remiss to not post what I've found out so far. Jefe, I know running a group buy is not easy, so if this is legit I apologise for doubting you. Please feel free to explain here and make me look like an idiot in public. I will be very happy if everyone who's ordered receives their units, and I encourage anyone who does to post here in order to build credibility for the next group buy he runs.

Cheers,

bitgtr
jefe541 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:44:56 PM

Hmmmm.... Roll Eyes

Hmmm? How could i use escrow if i have to send the wire transfer to gridseed before miners receivement?

Okay, did I miss some other feedback from others that could vouch for any prior deals with you?

Just looking for some positive reputation sources (eBay, etc) we can go on....thanks!

I'm currently in contact with the OP, working to verify he is who he says he is. Will update on progress.

Edit: I would very much like this to be legit. Jefe541 messaged that he was headed to bed at 1:20AM UK time, which is understandable; we will pick up our conversation in 6-8 hours and I will update further.

Update time! I am hesitant to post names and phone numbers provided to me in a PM without clear evidence of a scam, so I will omit those. Because I was considering dropping a lot of money on this group buy I requested personal details to provide to my lawyer to draw up a contact with, protecting both parties. Jefe541 deemed this acceptable and provided me two addresses, one he claimed was his and one he claimed was his employer's. His address matches the Odeon Theatre in London, while his employer's address is in a residential area that, to be honest, has probably seen better days. The employer name he gave me was listed as dissolved on the UK government Companies House website, and the website he pointed me to for them a.) Does not have a company number listed and b.) Does not appear to be registered with the Companies House under their current trading name. After I asked for some proper verification I was told it's too late for me to get in on this group buy... But then I see he's extending the deadline by ten hours. Is it too late, or not? And if he needed the money up front, why is he pushing back the deadline? Either he can front the money, in which case escrow would have been fine and everyone who's gone in so far would have been protected, or he can't front the money in which case he's delayed the order by a day. Further to needing the money up front, he asked if I could pay any portion of my desired order up front (because I don't keep tens of thousands of dollars in BTC close at hand, it will take me a few days to gather that kind of coin).

I'm sure there are perfectly reasonable explanations for each one of these little red flags, but I would be remiss to not post what I've found out so far. Jefe, I know running a group buy is not easy, so if this is legit I apologise for doubting you. I will be very happy if everyone who's ordered receives their units, and I encourage anyone who does to post here in order to build credibility for the next group buy he runs.

Cheers,

bitgtr

I gave you my name and phone numbers to write a contract between us, so you sure can't post it here o i will proceed with legal action against you for privacy violation.
You told me that you need 2-3 days to get the BTC so yes it's too late, you could even join 2nd batch, this is what i told you or give me a % of btc and i will make you the pleasure (that i wont do anymore late your post) to use some of my partner units to cover the rest.
Pushing back the dead line? I pushed forward to 12 hours cause many costumers have their coins locked in blockchain.
Please next time first to write a post like this, contact me.

Edit: You are on my ingnore list now.

Regards,
Jefe541

bitgtr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

Hmmmm.... Roll Eyes

I'm sure there are perfectly reasonable explanations for each one of these little red flags, but I would be remiss to not post what I've found out so far. Jefe, I know running a group buy is not easy, so if this is legit I apologise for doubting you. I will be very happy if everyone who's ordered receives their units, and I encourage anyone who does to post here in order to build credibility for the next group buy he runs.

Cheers,

bitgtr

I gave you my name and phone numbers to write a contract between us, so you sure can't post it here o i will proceed with legal action against you for privacy violation.
You told me that you need 2-3 days to get the BTC so yes it's too late, you could even join 2nd batch, this is what i told you or give me a % of btc and i will make you the pleasure (that i wont do anymore late your post) to use some of my partner units to cover the rest.
Pushing back the dead line? I pushed forward to 12 hours cause many costumers have their coins locked in blockchain.
Please next time first to write a post like this, contact me.

Regards,
Jefe541

Mate, as I have said I am not posting any info here without clear evidence of scam OR your express permission. I am okay with it being too late for me to get in, and I appreciate the consideration you have offered in PM. But I was still uncertain after our conversation whether this is a real offer, so I felt obligated to post that here. I have offered you the opportunity to make me look like an idiot in public, and I hope you do, but I feel that everyone should be able to read the facts and decide for themselves. You have not run any group buys before so you don't really have a reputation to speak of, and several people have PM'd me with concerns about how many gambling posts there are in your history, asking what I've managed to find out.

I want to repeat, I AM NOT CALLING SCAM HERE. Yet. Nor have i violated anyone's privacy in any way, as no personal info has been or will be given out. I'm just giving people more information. I don't see why you would take it so personally, I thought I was quite clear that I want this group buy to succeed - because I want in on round two Tongue
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:08:54 PM

I am in! Paid in full today and awaiting my 15 grids and setup! Thanks!!

1.25 payment here first and then the final payment today blockchain was down..

46dea2d9f02189b4d3da886020da2b798b083010a139f5565a110ccc95da1092

2.75 payment

9f7785c2c1c3ab8bbe3a12cfa668a4fd07aec9e4720edd516a27160035b23108

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
bitgtr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

Edit: You are on my ingnore list now.

Regards,
Jefe541

Well that's rude. But, if that's the way this guy operates, I'd rather not deal with him.
mingophoria

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:37:10 PM

recent events makes me worried about this gb .....i need some assurance...b4 i proceed payments.

Free BITCOINS N LITECOINS in your wallet everyday.
http://qoinpro.com/7314e7c13b16ece2e726a1e32650cd4a
"Pass the Flutter": F8WQXnNgmN9EpN3PWrztrNgDvmLpCjQudD
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:49:28 PM

recent events makes me worried about this gb .....i need some assurance...b4 i proceed payments.

Just to costumers known, we'll met in 1 hour in London  Wink

Zach_BTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:03:59 PM

I have seen with Marco yesterday in london out of him work place,

he's a kind guy we had a good chat and now i trust him 100%, 

hope you'll have a good talking too mingophoria.
mingophoria

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:26:31 PM

Yeah, will confirm over here again later. Hope it turns out well. Smiley

katoman

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Forgive me if somone asked, but is all the wires need to run it included?

Regards
Allan
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

Forgive me if somone asked, but is all the wires need to run it included?

Regards
Allan

Yes, all wires/accessories it need to run are included.

jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:24:50 PM

last 5 hours to place an order or pay reservation

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:21:59 PM

Im interested to see outcome of this.

Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
katoman

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

I am in for one miner Smiley

15fbd8ac521191fbd230f3527f3d9af0f17d379011c45104cbb75bdc9498f37d

Regards
mingophoria

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

Yeah, will confirm over here again later. Hope it turns out well. Smiley

Will wait out for the next round. All the best to your group buy.

gruber_69

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:04:58 PM

I cancelled my order but it hasn't been corrected in the first post.

I didn't felt comfortable with this GB. Ordered from someone else and I hope everyone involved in this will receive their order.
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:02:42 AM

Wire transfer done, i'll update tomorrow morning.

jleefly

Activity: 164

jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:07:02 AM

paid my 1sample reserved.

http://blockchain.info/tx/37af9778548b0218e197aa517c59e60ac82e2c71fc6acbdbd88361193265da80

We'll see how this GB goes.

jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:41:58 AM

Batch#2 is now open.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

OK. Im reserving 50 units from batch 2.
 Smiley
* not 40 as stated before.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: