Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN Batch#2] Gridseed hosted(or not) groupbuy 190$/unit or 150$ with hosting  (Read 8644 times)
jefe541 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:52:37 AM

Guys,  I don't know if this is a scam.

BUT, allow me to give you some FACTS:

1. GRIDSEED only take orders directly if the order is bigger than 500 units, for a small order like 200 units, they pass to resellers. I believe you are not ordering from Gridseed. Probably their Chinese reseller diginforce?
2. GRIDSEED wholesale price is $158 for 500-999 units and $155 for 1000+ units. NO ONE will get a better price (unless you are a friend of their CEO)
3. Even if you buy from GRIDSEED directly, you need to pay for domestic shipping (They use SF-Express, and customers pay for shipping), forwarder handling fee, international shipping.

YOU DO THE MATH!

Maybe this is a really good offer and they are making loss by offering a price of $150.  To me, too good to be true.

Sorry  jefe541 I believe you know what I said was all true. Maybe you have other plans to get profit.

Bingo. All absolutely correct.

If this guy is offering 277 by PM for 100USD I can guarantee you it's a scam. That is an unachievable price.

i offered 277 hosted unit at 100usd, it's my offer it's my thread, i will earn with fees and anyway it's not your business.

i'm bored of this false scam accusation, i'll receive the goods on monday/tuesday and i'll post pics first to dispatch them.

Regards,
Jefe541

Gridseed cheapest price direct from manufacturer is 155 USD

you are losing well over 10k GBP on this deal once shipping etc is factored in.

277 Gridseed overclocked to 400 (I'm being really generous here) earn around  220GBP per day

You take 5%. Thats 11 quid per day.

Explain to me how your business model works and you are going to get back the 10K you just lost on the sale by taking 11 quid a day in fees, Because I don't see it.

You answer yourself..277 overclocked to 400 its 123 of earn that earn about 4btc only 1st month(2400$) + 230 ltc only 1st month(3910$)
+ 5% of 277 units. This is only the first month.

Regards,
Jefe541

Zach_BTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

PM sent..please reply..im a little scared about the situation..
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:54:35 PM

PM sent..please reply..im a little scared about the situation..

replied.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:04:44 PM

I put this seller on hold as well. I am not claiming the scam, because no one is quilty until proven so. Just proceed with caution.
TO OP: I really do hope it goes well. Im planning big buy on your next patch.  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:07:41 PM

I have seen with Marco yesterday in london out of him work place,

he's a kind guy we had a good chat and now i trust him 100%, 

hope you'll have a good talking too mingophoria.

So is this true?? Did you meet with jefe541? I am hoping that this is all good and I am also worried. Please let us know what happened in the meeting.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

I put this seller on hold as well. I am not claiming the scam, because no one is quilty until proven so. Just proceed with caution.
TO OP: I really do hope it goes well. Im planning big buy on your next patch.  Cheesy

Thank you Kergekoin, on monday at least tuestay i'd to receive the units and i'll post pictures and video.

Until that day i lock payment for batch #2 only reservation are accepted.

"Panic in the air" is the worst thing could happen to a group buy still estabilishing himself.

Regards,
Jefe541

Zach_BTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

So is this true?? Did you meet with jefe541? I am hoping that this is all good and I am also worried. Please let us know what happened in the meeting.

Yes apollo we had dinner together, him friend show off email from gridseed and him bank balance account too.
I'm quite sure they are good guys, i just get scared reading your scam beware thread on group buy section i thought something had happened.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:51:57 PM

Yes apollo we had dinner together, him friend show off email from gridseed and him bank balance account too.
I'm quite sure they are good guys, i just get scared reading your scam beware thread on group buy section i thought something had happened.

Im sure if seller is legit then current trust issue will sort out itself, but cant really take your word right now. Your account was registered 10 days ago.
Would be great if any Hero member with good feedback can vouch for OP. And how about accepting escrow?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
mingophoria

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

Any news yet jefe??

Free BITCOINS N LITECOINS in your wallet everyday.
http://qoinpro.com/7314e7c13b16ece2e726a1e32650cd4a
"Pass the Flutter": F8WQXnNgmN9EpN3PWrztrNgDvmLpCjQudD
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

Any news yet jefe??

we should receive the goods tomorrow at least tuesday

apollojmr

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:22:02 PM

I am very anxious to receive these miners and I hope like hell this is legit. I am very sorry to anyone for acting paranoid if indeed this is a legit GB. I am just hoping that this is not a real big scam as I did the unthinkable and sent coins directly to OP without escrow or better research. I was just so confused with all of the GB's going on and this had a 5 hours left timer so I jumped on it. I am still hopeful though!

jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:47:04 AM

I am very anxious to receive these miners and I hope like hell this is legit. I am very sorry to anyone for acting paranoid if indeed this is a legit GB. I am just hoping that this is not a real big scam as I did the unthinkable and sent coins directly to OP without escrow or better research. I was just so confused with all of the GB's going on and this had a 5 hours left timer so I jumped on it. I am still hopeful though!

apollojmr remember, never send amount that you can't afford.

Miners received right now! Will follow pictures..

Batch#2 goal reached, 24 hours to place an order or pay your reservation

joshka

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:32:59 PM

Will you histing only in ltc mode?
jefe541 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

Will you histing only in ltc mode?

dual mode btc&ltc.

djek31

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:56:48 PM

where's the pics and vids?
exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:13:06 PM

Yep, I'd like to see it.
apollojmr

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

I am going to be very happy and make it right if it indeed is a good deal! Roll Eyes

forex1555

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:31:02 PM

when is deadline exactly , thanks.
apollojmr

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

We are waiting for pictures. 

apollojmr

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:38:23 AM

apollojmr remember, never send amount that you can't afford.

Miners received right now! Will follow pictures..

Batch#2 goal reached, 24 hours to place an order or pay your reservation

Hmmmm looks like someone forgot to post pics.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: