Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember How Excited Your Were When BTC  (Read 581 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

yes under $10000 is the best time I think in the bitcoin network. we can see that the bitcoin have the great times when that times, the price is very stable and we can do trading and investing in a normal way and with low risk, i miss that time again Sad

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

We will all live to remember these days when Bitcoin was the alpha and the Omega, those who sings Bitcoin praise have turn back and shame the same Bitcoin just because of it trial periods. They even create a lot of FUD about bitcoin thereby contributing negatively to the downfall of bitcoin. Let's cheers up bitcoin even at this dip because the tech is superb to none as we watch bull days coming.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

Remember back when BTC first hit $1000 and everyone was excited? That was an awesome time to be trading cryptos. This forum was live and full of excitement.

Yes, I think It was about the same time I joined this community. It's very different experience for me and I was very lucky I got the chance to see and experience those time.

BTC traded in a nice affordable range between $100 and $600 for the longest time. Everyone was trying to afford the lastest SHA256 miners. You can actually make decent money off mining pools. lol Those were the good times.

And in a span of 1 year, lots of scam mining pools, mining bitcoin is not that profitable and people are losing lots of money. Lol. That's what crypto is all about, and if you have like a heart problem or something, this market is definitely not for you. Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I was very excited when the price of bitcoin rose to the moon and altcoin also participated, even ico also experienced the same trend so I expected that working in a bounty throughout 2018 would get a lot of income. but precisely at this time what happened was a falling market. but that does not mean my spirit fades, it is even more excited to wait for next year's market to start a bull run.
What if market remains dipping untill the whole 2019?then you should be quitting?Lol bounty is just a tool to make money but this is not the money itself meaning we may fail or we may gain,whats important is our dedication and perseverance in achieving what we want to have.
This is not permanently the market position because what happened in the past years is same that happening today.so wait and have faith
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

Yeah! good old days!
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

The good times were sweet way back then. Everytime is a good time though depending on how we look at it. Some will make good opportunity of the moment and make some good profit while some will be in loss.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

And meanwhile epic battles of power are unfolding as bankruptcy looms for the EU and the Federal Reserve.

Bitcoin is standing by as the global trustless p2p means of exchange.

Paris is literaly burning, and the NYSE is about to explode.

The only thing left will be Bitcoin.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Though I was not a member of this forum yet but I have bitcoin, I and My cryptocurrency friends  always celebrate when bitcoin hit a new height. I remember how happy we were when bitcoin hit $300. Now the system is flooded with people that do not understand how bitcoin works and they want to get rich quick.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Well I can't remember because I have not joined the movement back then but what I can recall was when it first reached $5000 and months later $19500+ those where the happiest moment of my life. I mean when I away hear about investing I thought it was hard until I tried investing in bitcoin, best decision ever.
Well, I have joined the bitcoin movement then back it sad because I never take bitcoin so serious those days and I was hoping/wishing those day can be reverse back so I can take the advantage. However, it will be good if could also think about the good days of bitcoin instead of lamenting over the down trend market.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

Remember back when BTC first hit $1000 and everyone was excited? That was an awesome time to be trading cryptos. This forum was live and full of excitement. BTC traded in a nice affordable range between $100 and $600 for the longest time. Everyone was trying to afford the lastest SHA256 miners. You can actually make decent money off mining pools. lol Those were the good times.
It's one of the best times I've ever spent, people are excited and excited as things slowly start. But with the current Bitcoin dropping from $ 20k to $ 3k7 this is the worst price. Does everything make us happy and excited again? Or is this the end of a Crypto legend?

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

I will say that was the excited moments of bitcoin so don't think negative about it because better days are coming again

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

The good times were sweet way back then. Everytime is a good time though depending on how we look at it. Some will make good opportunity of the moment and make some good profit while some will be in loss.
We have different luck in this world some become lucky in investing and some become lose. Joining in investing in bitcoin is good oppurtunity cause it give us chance to earn profit and become rich but some investor's lose there assets in a wrong decision.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

Though I was not a member of this forum yet but I have bitcoin, I and My cryptocurrency friends  always celebrate when bitcoin hit a new height. I remember how happy we were when bitcoin hit $300. Now the system is flooded with people that do not understand how bitcoin works and they want to get rich quick.

I am very excited before with bitcoin because of how it can change the society and its capacity to change lives. After years in bitcoin, and adaption is slow, and with its price volatility I slowly understands now what a cryptocurrency is. Bitcoin cant change our system overnight, its a fact but the promises are still there and slowly changing our society. The technology evolves on its own depending on the demand and needs of it.

Open for Campaigns
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

I was very excited when the price of bitcoin rose to the moon and altcoin also participated, even ico also experienced the same trend so I expected that working in a bounty throughout 2018 would get a lot of income. but precisely at this time what happened was a falling market. but that does not mean my spirit fades, it is even more excited to wait for next year's market to start a bull run.
Not all the the time that the market is good like that. During that time many are wishing that they should buy coin when it is down, and now that time come they just say that it going to end. Truly that we are excited when it is good times happen but we feel worst when it is not and lose that opportunity.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

I think that now it’s necessary to buy mining equipment again because now you can buy it at very low prices
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

I think Bitcoin will fall in price to $ 2,000 and many will lose faith in cryptocurrency.

But the most faithful will start buying coins and Bitcoin will grow in price to 40, 000 dollars in 2 months

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

Not all the the time that the market is good like that. During that time many are wishing that they should buy coin when it is down, and now that time come they just say that it going to end. Truly that we are excited when it is good times happen but we feel worst when it is not and lose that opportunity.
We could not blame them if they are regretting now, because they are invested when the market is high compared now. Yes, they are expecting a bull market (me too) in the 4th quarter of the year but nothing happen, the excitements have been done when they know that no more bull run at this year. I remember last year when I also start in crypto, yes, at that time crypto is very profitable even in joining airdrop. But now, nothing!
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

I remembered and smile right now.. I remember that i was saying; "The Bitcoin price will reach $1.000 one day, i am sure". I don't lie, i made quite Money with bitcoin, i am lucky that i met with BTC in 2015. Anyway, lately  i saw the $19.000 line as well and unfortunately i am quite sure that we will not able to see that price again.

stealthbomber10

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Get ready to see it back in that affordable $1000 range...
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

I hope that this wonderful time will come back and we will all see our prices for Bitcoin

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: