Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compete With Traders to Earn Money!  (Read 206 times)
crabby (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Hi Everyone!

We are excited to announce that the Shrimpy team has officially partnered with KuCoin to bring portfolio management tools to KuCoin users. To celebrate this partnership, we will be kicking off a trading competition for KuCoin users. Compete to win money, get a free month of Shrimpy social when you rebalance on KuCoin, and more!

You can find the announcement here:
https://medium.com/@ShrimpyApp/shrimpy-x-kucoin-trading-competition-5890e9892281

Please let me know if you have any questions!
The Shrimpy Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

Hi Everyone!

We are excited to announce that the Shrimpy team has officially partnered with KuCoin to bring portfolio management tools to KuCoin users. To celebrate this partnership, we will be kicking off a trading competition for KuCoin users. Compete to win money, get a free month of Shrimpy social when you rebalance on KuCoin, and more!

https://medium.com/@ShrimpyApp/shrimpy-x-kucoin-trading-competition-5890e9892281

The Shrimpy Team

Of this crash time you csn only earn if you trade.There's no life in crypto now the coins have no value but if you discover how to earn in trading there is money in there.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

What coins should I trade to qualify?
and does this require registration before starting trading?
and you will pay the winners what coins?
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

If you take small effort and open the link given above then you will get all details,

First winner will get $100 and runner-ups will get $25 each, apart from this Shrimpy team is going to give ALL user Shrimpy Premium service free for 1 month who rebalance in kucoin.

so now this is the offer is offered in this competition.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

If you take small effort and open the link given above then you will get all details,

First winner will get $100 and runner-ups will get $25 each, apart from this Shrimpy team is going to give ALL user Shrimpy Premium service free for 1 month who rebalance in kucoin.

4 weeks of volume competition and basing on my calculation you do only allocated $800 for this one.
Not to be bitter but this is the first time i do see such competition having a budget of none more than 1k usd and with most coins
that do make competition like this do have lots of more. Not to bragged and i understand the market condition but having this
budget wont really give out some interest.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

competing with several traders is indeed my daily activity when trading on each exchanger including Kukoin
crabby (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

4 weeks of volume competition and basing on my calculation you do only allocated $800 for this one.
Not to be bitter but this is the first time i do see such competition having a budget of none more than 1k usd and with most coins
that do make competition like this do have lots of more. Not to bragged and i understand the market condition but having this
budget wont really give out some interest.

Thank you for the feedback! I understand this competition doesn't compare to the large budgets other companies have to host competitions. However, I believe you will enjoy using Shrimpy regardless of the size of the competition payouts. We have a lot of great features and we are constantly releasing updates to our platform. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

I bet most of the people that will join with a competition like this would still get some signals from other groups. It will be more exciting to join if you trade by your own.
crabby (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team

I bet most of the people that will join with a competition like this would still get some signals from other groups. It will be more exciting to join if you trade by your own.

With this competition, you are welcome to trade by your own or with the help of signals from other groups. The end result is really all that matters. Whoever performs the best at the end of each week will be the winner! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

The competition has begun today, so don't forget to join and get started trading with Shrimpy!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

Finally this is the great news that I'm waiting for, new tools to create income and can used at Kucoin. Actually red market is bad situation to make income but for this one my purposes is to learn the tools not profit. I'll make time to check it and I hope this is the right tools that I can use to make transactions.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
crabby (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Finally this is the great news that I'm waiting for, new tools to create income and can used at Kucoin. Actually red market is bad situation to make income but for this one my purposes is to learn the tools not profit. I'll make time to check it and I hope this is the right tools that I can use to make transactions.

Great to hear! We currently have a promotion with Shrimpy. So, if you sign up and perform a rebalance on KuCoin, you will get a free month of our premium features. The application is free to use, but we have a few premium features. Part of our promotion with KuCoin is to provide these to our KuCoin users. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team
how is Shrimpy altcoin? Its volume is large enough to be able to liquidity from 3 BTC or more?
If there is too little demand, how will the Shrimpy team have a solution at this early stage? Looking forward to the earliest answer from you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
crabby (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Hi Everyone!

The Shrimpy Team
how is Shrimpy altcoin? Its volume is large enough to be able to liquidity from 3 BTC or more?
If there is too little demand, how will the Shrimpy team have a solution at this early stage? Looking forward to the earliest answer from you.

Thank you for the question! You may misunderstand how Shrimpy works. We link to exchanges and allow you to simplify your trading process through the exchange. We are not a cryptocurrency, we are tool you can use to link all of their exchanges, so they can all be managed through a single interface. This simplifies the portfolio management process. Please let me know if this makes sense! I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

We have more information on our website at https://www.shrimpy.io which would be helpful to help answer more of your questions as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: