Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2017, 03:11:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else having problems logging in to MtGox?  (Read 1662 times)
bitflower

Activity: 33

Jasmine - Mt.Gox Support

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 03:18:46 AM

We are sorry that this is taking awhile. We hope to get an answer to the users that are unable to login soon.

Jasmine
Mt.Gox Support
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epetroel

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 12:37:33 PM

Got a response from Gox sometime last night.  Didn't say what the problem was, but I am able to log in now, and nothing is missing.  Yeah!
cottoneyeJoe

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 04:52:41 PM

Got a response from Gox sometime last night.  Didn't say what the problem was, but I am able to log in now, and nothing is missing.  Yeah!

Same here, but I was told I have to submit government issued ID and utility bill as proof of identity before I can do withdrawals again.  I guess our bots have have been busy and/or Gox is being more selective about how much flows in and out on certain accounts.
epetroel

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 09:04:51 PM

Same here, but I was told I have to submit government issued ID and utility bill as proof of identity before I can do withdrawals again.  I guess our bots have have been busy and/or Gox is being more selective about how much flows in and out on certain accounts.

Yeah, I already went through the whole AML process months ago, so I doubt if it was just that.  Probably something about our bot trading that triggered some automated fraud/abuse/money laundering checks in their system.
runlinux

Activity: 567

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2011, 12:02:03 AM

oh look.... my account is under review...  Angry Angry

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.