Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [eBook] Make $500 with Bitcoin on Autopilot [2018] ; FREE for 24 hours  (Read 318 times)
loopixus (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

You can find people to join under you but also your sponsor (s) find people for you. Signups through your reflink go directly under the referrals you already have, that's what I'm trying to de here: getting referrals for the people already under me, it's a team effort.
loopixus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I could just wait until my referrals get their own referrals but some of them don't know how to do that, so those who know how to get refs help the team and those who don't just have to wait for spillovers. The team grows anyway, slower or faster. Some teams like the chinese team and the indian team are growing superfast because everyone is actively getting referrals, smaller teams like mine (cause i don't live in china or speak chinese) had to start slower. As the team grows the build down speed grows.
loopixus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

It surprises me to see senior and legendary members complaining about how to get referrals. I mean, me as a newbie have zero credibility but you guys have a reputation in this forum, just by giving your link you would definitely get hundreds of signups without complaints because the site is really paying big, by the time the referrals start signing at slower rates the referring campaign would have been moved outside of the forum, so no reputation lost, all the contrary you would get hundreds of +1 recommendations.

Anyway, it was worth to try here even with a newbie account. If at some point you are willing to consider joining before it's too late check my facebook group. Peace out.
loopixus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

Thanks to the people who joined, don't risk loosing your rep posting your confirmations on such a delicate subject. Those of you who haven't activated your account remember to do so within 24 hours since you signed up or you will get banned (go to dashboard and click the "activate account" button). Only after that I'll be able to "see" you in my "tree" and send you the "instructions manual" or you can request it from your direct upline.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: