Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account banned  (Read 237 times)
ProTeamVN (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Hi , my account banned . Please check my account. I do not think my account will be banned . All my comments, do not copy / paste . Just trying to communicate the message from DEV to the public.

My account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=430368

Thanks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

It appears that your account was banned for plagiarism.

~snip

duke944

Copy:
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
(Archive)

Original:
Do you think that a mobile application is so necessary? Will it be convenient to use on the phone?
(Archive)

~snip

ProTeamVN (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

It appears that your account was banned for plagiarism.

~snip

duke944

Copy:
(Archive)

Original:
(Archive)

~snip

1 post here 9 months? And it's the reason my account is locked.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

1 post here 9 months?

Yes, the copy/paste- plagiarism rule is strictly enforced and there is a trove of volunteers sifting through posts to bust people. There is not a statute of limitation on an offending post. Now that you know the reason, you can follow the instructions in your ban message and attempt an appeal. Unfortunately, the chances that your ban will be lifted are slim. You may want to lock this thread now that you know. I can practically hear the mob coming.  Cheesy

ProTeamVN (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

Can you go to the comment I copied? I followed the link but could not see the comment
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Can you go to the comment I copied? I followed the link but could not see the comment

It appears the comment was deleted. However, the volunteer made sure to archive it, here.

https://archive.fo/3uock#selection-5193.1-5193.99

Also, it appears someone responded to your post soon after and quoted it. You should still find that post.

Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
I think yes, the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC

ProTeamVN (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Oh .in fact . when the account is locked. can not delete, edit, comment.

Ok tks . Perhaps the previous user of the account has copied
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 07:47:04 AM by bones261
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Oh .in fact . when the account is locked. can not delete, edit, comment.

Ok tks . Perhaps the previous user of the account has copied

The mod that banned your account probably deleted the post. Also, the archive was made by the volunteer very recently. Not certain what you mean by "previous user." If you mean the original post, that post hasn't been edited. If the now banned account was acquired by you from another person, I hope that you didn't have to pay much for it.

Edit: It appears that the person who responded to your copy/paste post was also banned. His response is the exact same word for word as the response to the original post. Looks like a case of thread bumping to me.

Original:
A good project with the best idea of trust and a good team. Success of success is pleasant to me. Will there be apps for the phone?
I think yes, the platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC

copy:
Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?

Further Edit: It appears the volunteer is on a vendetta to bust thread bumpers.  Shocked

Bear with me, long post incoming. Yesterday, I found a small nest of high ranked accounts shilling in scam projects, pyramid quoting, abusing signature campaigns and most importantly plagiarizing. I got 2 Hero members, 26 Sr. members, and 8 Full members. There are at least twice as many of them in other threads that I found. Will try to bring these accounts down as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: