Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "What will ACTIVATE the next BULL RUN?" - CZ Binance  (Read 968 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Our CEO at www.elrond.com once said: "Ignore the noise, think bigger, plan long term" - so regardless of current market sentiments good projects ought to focus on the tech we must deliver - focusing on the BULL RUN too much just distracts teams from achieving their goal.

In regards to the tech I'm talking about - Check out this thread and see what I mean: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430681

Thoughts?

Absolutely true. Many of the failed projects did not stay longer because of the mindset of taking only their target and having their project listed. Bigger picture should be taking into consideration here as always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Our CEO at www.elrond.com once said: "Ignore the noise, think bigger, plan long term" - so regardless of current market sentiments good projects ought to focus on the tech we must deliver - focusing on the BULL RUN too much just distracts teams from achieving their goal.

In regards to the tech I'm talking about - Check out this thread and see what I mean: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430681

Thoughts?

Well, even if we plan long term and we are not accurately invest in a promising coin still we're gonna lose. The right thing to do is to study deeply and think about possible outcomes that our decision can make. In this case, we are not just investing but, investing with assurance.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Thoughts?

I believe that if the US government gives the green light to cryptocurrencies, as it gave the green light to cannabis, we will see a colossal growth that we could not even dream of. It is necessary to wait for the decision of SEC and other bodies.
robro (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

Thoughts?

I believe that if the US government gives the green light to cryptocurrencies, as it gave the green light to cannabis, we will see a colossal growth that we could not even dream of. It is necessary to wait for the decision of SEC and other bodies.

I have to say I've never heard about this comparison between cannabis and crypto Smiley
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Thoughts?

I think that if we find people who can invest in lobbying cryptocurrency interests at the government level, it will lead to rapid decision-making and the creation of regulatory documents that allow institutional investors to legally invest in cryptocurrency.

lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I think that the most important reason of a new bullrun is entering institution's money in the cryptoeconomy. That will stimulate market and all cryptocurrencies will show us a new wave of growth.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

I think that the most important reason of a new bullrun is entering institution's money in the cryptoeconomy. That will stimulate market and all cryptocurrencies will show us a new wave of growth.
But i am afraid most of the investors are turning away from crypto due to the negative news it have this year plus the fact that there were lot of fraudulent activities related to crypto. Putting money into the crypto economy might be the good start on stirring the community to possible bull run.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

A true investor won't go from crypto, he knows what to do, so don't worry and I believe that all this must be faced with a cold head.
Fraud will always be everywhere, not only in crypto, so be careful and stay alert.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

I think this December is done and dusted. Now hope that the new year comes with good news and alot of good news is what that will bring the confidence of investors back into the industry. Other then that, it'll take alot of time to recover.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin are for long run investment, though BULL RUN is one of the most awaited in the market as we want to maximize the time and profit.
Waiting will take a long long time to do, Most people wants to buy low and sell sell before the bull run ends.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Thoughts?

Yes that is because too much people are so worried about the current market situation not thinking about the best in crypto for the next few years. I guess we should just play cool and do out business without fear, in this case, we will be productive.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

who can activate the bull run is only mass adoption. without that crypto only moves on speculation. everyone knows crypto is only used for investment now there is no real adoption to use everyday. this is what crypto is different from FIAT.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

There were couple of reasons of the bull run idea for 2018 - institutional money, ETF, bakkt. Nothing happened of those this year. Institutional investors are not stupid to buy on high. They already buying on OTC during dip. Other aspect are left for 2019, but I still not sure if we will see bakkt launched this January.

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:07:45 AM

The problem in this sphere is its investors. Most people came here solely for quick money. They do not think big numbers and do not build long-term plans All ends with their tip of the nose.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:51:29 PM

Thoughts?

I noticed that many people are aimed at the stabilization of the market, with its own name, but as kriptonyte no such person, that all would bezprikoslovno believe - it is not working.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:18:26 PM

Bull run will come when it will come, we have to patiently wait it out and don't fall victim of the fake predictions flying every where,  make your own strategy and be at alert

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:45:43 AM

Thoughts?

Personally, I think the only thing that can help, from the immediate situations, is the SEC's decision on ETF. If there is a positive decision, then anything can start, even Bitcoin 50K.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

The SEC are recruiting crypto experts and they wouldn't bother to do that if all ETF applications are going to be rejected. They know that at least one will be accepted and it will pave the way for a huge pump - some in the know are already buying

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:37:29 PM

I agree that in long time the price will be way higher then now, the price for bitcoin i mean, and people who are long holders and who trust bitcoin will get a nice profit and will have enough money for what they want, but will be need some time for this to happen.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:06:55 AM

I understand why Binance employees are trying to restore the situation, because the activity of traders is directly related to their profitability, and the falling market just reduces these indicators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: