Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOWEX.NZ - Unofficial thread  (Read 142 times)
NOWEX.NZ (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Hi all.
As Wex scammed again, we are working on to create an exchange service on the same design.

Any help/advice is approciated

https://nowex.nz
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

Who is behind this project? No one will trust the same team for the scammed exchange.

Using just the same design or you are willing to use all the fonctionalities?

I can't understand your strategy here.. when you can start from scratch to build your own reputation, you just choose to re-build a project described as scam!! So what's your point here?

Call me "SAW"
NOWEX.NZ (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Who is behind this project? No one will trust the same team for the scammed exchange.

Using just the same design or you are willing to use all the fonctionalities?

I can't understand your strategy here.. when you can start from scratch to build your own reputation, you just choose to re-build a project described as scam!! So what's your point here?
We are the users of old btc-e (wex.nz) which scammed.

As we (also people) are used this simple interface, in reality we think that this interface is good enough to be used again.
On our website we wrote that we are independent (from WEX) users.

About reputation: we tried to create this website not today nor yesterday. The website is functioning about 4 month (starting from the day when wex firstly scammed). Not all functions are enabled, but we are working to make them accessible.
About strategy: to be fair (justigeful) and people will come, use our website and trust
aftermkt
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

I just tried to pm you. Where is the company incorporated? Are you licensed anywhere?
NOWEX.NZ (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 09:44:11 PM by NOWEX.NZ

I just tried to pm you. Where is the company incorporated? Are you licensed anywhere?
I have got no message from you in pm. You can write on website/twitter or email. Ready to hear any suggestions.
We haven't any company. We are just a team.
For online exchange no licensing is required.
NOWEX.NZ (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Closing deposites of BTC/LTC/DSH/ETH/DOGE/ZEC and fiats for maintenance till 30 december. Withdrawals working well.
NOWEX.NZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

Maintenance successfully finished. Deposites of BTC/LTC/DSH/ETH/DOGE/ZEC and fiats are active now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: