Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Law Of One Ra Material - www.lawofone.info / www.llresearch.org  (Read 176 times)
TheSeekersLighthouse (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I have been on a spiritual path for many years, and came across this material known as The Law Of One material. This material seemed too detailed and too complex in English with the concepts introduced to have come up with it on a whim. A group of 3 people channeled a spiritual entity known as Ra. One was a scientist, the other two were highly spiritual.

They described many things that I learned on my own path independently, such as why we are here, the levels of spiritual evolution, why we do not remember our past lives, the choice of positive or negative as a method to continue evolution. The Ra material was unique in that Carla would go into deep trance and had no memory of sessions, and it wasn't until the sessions were in their 20s that Don started to tell Carla what she had channeled, to try and preserve the validity of the contact. Only once she had challenged the entity would she enter the trance state.

The material is available for free at www.lawofone.info  / llresearch.org has other material channeled by love light research.

It has things like this: "all of life, all of creation, is part of one original thought"

or my favorite:

50.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

I thought i would share this material, because to me, it is one of the few pieces of external spiritual material that I read, that struck a chord with me. One that respected both the scientific and the abstract concepts that we live by. I would read the intro to get a good idea.

This entity emphasized due to human free will, it is up to the people to decide what/how they proceed on their path.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

In the Bible God says that we are supposed to not do channeling, or listen to those who channel. God also tells us that He is One.

We have heard of the Higgs Boson. It has been named "The God Particle" by some. But it isn't.

My thought is that God is the God particle. He is one particle that zooms infinitely fast around the whole universe, and becomes everything that exists through the way He moves... even though He, Himself, is only One.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:10:49 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 08:22:30 PM by TheSeekersLighthouse

Just be aware, that I fully respect your belief system and have no defense on that due to the importance of free-will of others. I will state my opinion though thus:

The problem with the bible, is like many texts it was written by man with the same fallacies as man and has both negative and positive opportunities to interpret the messages due to both positive and negative influences as this world allows equal opportunity for both. Has some truth in it yes, all religions contain a degree of truth, but discernment is crucial.  Even the law of one material is not infallible due to Ra being an entity with its own viewpoint however advanced. All religious text can be taken a positive or negative context. Why would an infinite creator claim that we shouldn't channel to another part of himself, that is an aspect of the one whole? Why would an all loving God send children to burn in hell? That is where I discerned fear-based information, even at a young age.

Like the person who will use the bible in one of two ways
1. use the bible to tell others what to do and not do, control people control wives, burn witches at the stake, persecute homosexuals, persecute other religions or
2. Will use the teachings in the bible to help others, be kind to others, spread the message of love Jesus was trying to spread, spreading the message we are all one.

The crew who channeled this, especially the lady was so positive to other people, and was a practicing Christian though the material is religion-neutral. I have quoted some parts of it that describe Jesus' lifetime from their understanding and about the bible:

26.4 ▶ Questioner: Assuming that it is all right to continue, we’re down to the last 3000 years of this present cycle, and I was wondering if the Law of One in either written or spoken form has been made available within this past 3000 years in any complete way such as we’re doing now? Is it available in any other source?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no possibility of a complete source of information of the Law of One in this density. However, certain of your writings passed to you as your so-called holy works have portions of this law.

26.5 ▶ Questioner: Does the Bible as we know it have portions of this law in it?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

26.6 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me if the Old Testament has any of the Law of One?

26.7 ▶ Questioner: Which has more of the Law of One in it, the Old Testament or the New Testament?

Ra: I am Ra. Withdrawing from each of the collections of which you speak the portions having to do with the Law of One, the content is approximately equal. However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

26.8 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me about what percentage is Orion-influenced in both the Old and the New Testaments?

Ra: We prefer that this be left to the discretion of those who seek the Law of One. We are not speaking in order to judge. Such statements would be construed by some of those who may read this material as judgmental. We can only suggest a careful reading and inward digestion of the contents. The understandings will become obvious.

It also seemed to point out that Jesus was in fact, a real entity:

17.16 ▶ Questioner: When Jesus of Nazareth incarnated was there an attempt by the Orion group to discredit him in some way?

17.17 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

17.18 ▶ Questioner: Then if the entity Jesus was fourth density and there are Wanderers on the planet today who came from fifth and sixth density, what was it that Jesus did that enabled him to be such a good healer and could these fifth- and sixth-density beings here today do the same?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who heal may be of any density which has the consciousness of the spirit. This includes third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The third density can be one in which healing takes place just as the others. However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the instreamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of instreaming energy.

Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

17.19 ▶ Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

17.20 ▶ Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Just be aware, that I fully respect your belief system and have no defense on that due to the importance of free-will of others. I will state my opinion though thus:

The problem with the bible, is like many texts it was written by man with the same fallacies as man and has both negative and positive opportunities to interpret the messages due to both positive and negative influences as this world allows equal opportunity for both. Has some truth in it yes, all religions contain a degree of truth, but discernment is crucial.  Even the law of one material is not infallible due to Ra being an entity with its own viewpoint however advanced. All religious text can be taken a positive or negative context. Why would an infinite creator claim that we shouldn't channel to another part of himself, that is an aspect of the one whole? Why would an all loving God send children to burn in hell? That is where I discerned fear-based information, even at a young age.

Like the person who will use the bible in one of two ways
1. use the bible to tell others what to do and not do, control people control wives, burn witches at the stake, persecute homosexuals, persecute other religions or
2. Will use the teachings in the bible to help others, be kind to others, spread the message of love Jesus was trying to spread, spreading the message we are all one.

The crew who channeled this, especially the lady was so positive to other people, and was a practicing Christian though the material is religion-neutral. I have quoted some parts of it that describe Jesus' lifetime from their understanding and about the bible:

26.4 ▶ Questioner: Assuming that it is all right to continue, we’re down to the last 3000 years of this present cycle, and I was wondering if the Law of One in either written or spoken form has been made available within this past 3000 years in any complete way such as we’re doing now? Is it available in any other source?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no possibility of a complete source of information of the Law of One in this density. However, certain of your writings passed to you as your so-called holy works have portions of this law.

26.5 ▶ Questioner: Does the Bible as we know it have portions of this law in it?

26.6 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me if the Old Testament has any of the Law of One?

26.7 ▶ Questioner: Which has more of the Law of One in it, the Old Testament or the New Testament?

Ra: I am Ra. Withdrawing from each of the collections of which you speak the portions having to do with the Law of One, the content is approximately equal. However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

26.8 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me about what percentage is Orion-influenced in both the Old and the New Testaments?

Ra: We prefer that this be left to the discretion of those who seek the Law of One. We are not speaking in order to judge. Such statements would be construed by some of those who may read this material as judgmental. We can only suggest a careful reading and inward digestion of the contents. The understandings will become obvious.

It also seemed to point out that Jesus was in fact, a real entity:

17.16 ▶ Questioner: When Jesus of Nazareth incarnated was there an attempt by the Orion group to discredit him in some way?

17.17 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

17.18 ▶ Questioner: Then if the entity Jesus was fourth density and there are Wanderers on the planet today who came from fifth and sixth density, what was it that Jesus did that enabled him to be such a good healer and could these fifth- and sixth-density beings here today do the same?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who heal may be of any density which has the consciousness of the spirit. This includes third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The third density can be one in which healing takes place just as the others. However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the instreamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of instreaming energy.

Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

17.19 ▶ Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

17.20 ▶ Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

Except that the writing of the Bible was completely direct by God.

Remember the child Jesus in the temple when He was 12? His parents found Him after 3 days, asking the temple leaders questions and answering them.  All were amazed at his understanding and answers.

Jesus knew the answers. He didn't have to search for them. He was God, descended from Heaven, becoming a man, so that He could take the punishment for the sins of man. He temporarily put aside His major God powers to do the job. But He always had the understanding.

After all, the angel Gabriel couldn't pay the price for the sin of man. He wasn't a man. Nobody but a man could pay the price. That's why God/Jesus had to become a man. Being a man includes being born, and dying. The difference in Jesus' death was that he took the punishment for all people just before He died. The more important difference in Jesus' death was that the Father raised Him from the dead within 72 hours after He died.

Since Jesus was raised, all people who believe in Him will be raised to the same kind of glorious body that He had after His resurrection. That is the thing Jesus came to accomplish... and He did it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 11:00:10 AM by TheSeekersLighthouse

If it were direct by God, what language does God speak? What happened to all the millions of souls before the Bible's creation? Though my belief system shows all things as part of one infinite creator / God / Intelligent infinity, so God wrote your post, my post, created Bitcoin, etc. An aspect of the one infinity with its own viewpoint.

Jesus biggest act was teaching people love/compassion/forgiveness and had a full understanding of what he was doing. Note that I see Jesus' teachings and the Bible as separate discussions that crossover, due to both positive/negative things in the bible. I have analyzed the Bible in detail.

I think for example on a positive note in the bible:

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

But then you have negative fear-based stuff stating that you should fear god, in particular the second quote, which contradicts an all loving god

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

The one who fears is not made perfect in love, but then you have a quote telling you to fear Him and saying women should be quiet. This means all female teachers are violating that passage. That is why an inward digestion of the contents is needed, to separate the wheat from the chaff. Both opportunities for positive/negative interpretation are in the Bible. Either to control others and put them down as the second set of verses do, or empower people as in the first set of verses.

I would say here, that my analysis of things like the bible has proven to me of the positive/negative service to others or service to self-path both being given equal opportunity to put humanity one way or the other through their own free will. I have seen religious people go nuts controlling others and stating me as a homosexual is devil spawn, but then we have others who practice jesus' teachings of loving all.

Belief systems are of our own free will, after all.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

If it were direct by God, what language does God speak? What happened to all the millions of souls before the Bible's creation? Though my belief system shows all things as part of one infinite creator / God / Intelligent infinity, so God wrote your post, my post, created Bitcoin, etc. An aspect of the one infinity with its own viewpoint.

Jesus biggest act was teaching people love/compassion/forgiveness and had a full understanding of what he was doing. Note that I see Jesus' teachings and the Bible as separate discussions that crossover, due to both positive/negative things in the bible. I have analyzed the Bible in detail.

I think for example on a positive note in the bible:

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

But then you have negative fear-based stuff stating that you should fear god, in particular the second quote, which contradicts an all loving god

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

The one who fears is not made perfect in love, but then you have a quote telling you to fear Him and saying women should be quiet. This means all female teachers are violating that passage. That is why an inward digestion of the contents is needed, to separate the wheat from the chaff. Both opportunities for positive/negative interpretation are in the Bible. Either to control others and put them down as the second set of verses do, or empower people as in the first set of verses.

I would say here, that my analysis of things like the bible has proven to me of the positive/negative service to others or service to self-path both being given equal opportunity to put humanity one way or the other through their own free will. I have seen religious people go nuts controlling others and stating me as a homosexual is devil spawn, but then we have others who practice jesus' teachings of loving all.

Belief systems are of our own free will, after all.

But none of us has any strength to express our free will. Rather, God looks at the direction of the faith of our spirit, and expresses it in our lives in the direction He designs, through changing, as necessary, cause and effect back in the beginning, to produce His desired results right up to the present.

We do none of it.

Cool

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:10:25 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 11:31:26 PM by TheSeekersLighthouse

Before I continue, i will say I have quite enjoyed the discussion with you. Despite different views, I do like to discuss things like this when both or more parties are respectful in it.

Interesting view. Actually, that is also similar in the material, that the one creator creates and seeks to know itself with its own will. I do believe however unlike yourself and found in that material that each creator portion such as me and you have free will, and us using that is simply the one creator using its own free will. The interaction of us two, of everyone on this forum, everyone in the world, the people playing a game of pool, those at a nightclub, are all portions of the one creator interacting with itself by the interplay of its many portions.

82.10 ▶ Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Then we have something that you said, that I do find interesting.

God looks at the direction of the faith of our spirit, and expresses it in our lives in the direction He designs, through changing, as necessary, cause and effect back in the beginning, to produce His desired results right up to the present.

You point out something that would be impossible to disprove. I state that free will is used by an individual portion of the creator such as us and thus by the creator, you state that the creator looks to create the desired results and that it expresses its will through us. Both are the creator expressing its will. Neither concept is separate and both my view and yours would be valid when seen in the context that all is one, and one is all.

I will point out that I also do not identify the Creator as 'he' as both male/female are two sides of a coin and both equal to one another and beyond a certain point on our path back to the creator, polarity ceases to exist it seems. Having connected with the one infinity during meditation and got a small taster that we are all one, I am certain that we are all part of the one infinite creator.

You believe that we as an individual aspect may have no say and that the creator is expressing its will direct through our aspects, whereas I see the aspects as expressing their own free will and thus the free-will of the creator. There is actually no way of proving or disproving either statement, but they both seem to have the same message but intepreted slightly differently.

Whatever our belief systems, provided we are both kind to others in our day to day lives, the core belief system will matter much less than having been good to others. I seem to have deduced that much on my own path, though my information will have a positive bias to it and its' own bias, as the viewpoint of any one portion will have a degree of bias, including my own, including Ra's, including the views of any one person. That is where free-will discernment of information for you is important.

Whatever belief system you feel is right, hold it close to your heart, and do what you feel is right in your life, for the greatest gift we have is free will, and all will be well. If you feel the bible is giving you the spiritual faith and empowerment you need on your path, then it is the right piece of information for you and having your faith behind every action you make will make all the difference in the world.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: