Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82572 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
It is totally up to you. You don't want to be following advice from random strangers, do you?
I would say, if you can invest, then invest. You don't want to be regretting later when the price starts to go up. If you think you have already invested enough during the dip, then just hold and wait. Don't sweat yourself and keep on thinking if you should invest or not. If you reached your limit, then stop.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

I think it is better to start buying now because the risk of buying now is very low as compared to the huge reward of buying, how low do you think BTC could go maybe $1000 and how high do you think BTC could go $20k, no one know the top and no one know likewise the bottom, for what to do is to scale in and scale out of your positions

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

You already had enough, but i think  if you have a big capital  you  need  to buy some more . It will helps the market to pump. As they said , if the denand is high , the price also  increases. You will not get loss if you can just wait to the greenest  market  of cryptocurrencies. If you think you had enough  and  do not need some more then just give chance also to others who really wants some of the coins. Those who can wait have a greater oppotunity to a bigger profits.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

If you are in Fiat, then of course you should not buy now, no one knows where the bottom will be, so it's better to buy when bitcoin turns around and there will be the first signs of a reversal then it's safer to buy
I think now is a great time to take altcoins and bitcoin, even if it falls even lower it will be possible to buy, but we are already close to the bottom

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Wait after holidays, because before the holidays i am sure weak hands will dump their coins to buy some stuff so they can celebrate christmas and new year, meaning at that time the very lowest price will show and that is the very right time to buy.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

My personal opinion is to buy more coins as you can, this is a great chance to fill our bags as the coin values are very cheap, the king of crypto was rocking last year but now it is struggling to be in stable position. If market recovers you will get a huge profit for sure.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

The majority from folks is to buy now, because the dip is getting much deeper than the recent one,but for me i will also wait for the first little pump, to assure that there is no dip shall happen again before i buy coins. I mean when markets starts to move and rise, i will start to fill my bags
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

I'd better wait until the beginning of the year, if you really want to buy an altcoin. at this time we cannot see what will happen later. but at the beginning of the year it is different, there will be a lot of surprises waiting like ETF decisions or maybe an Ethereum 2.0 update and many more. if all the news is challenging this is very positive, sure the beginning of year will be very sweet.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

It is o.k for those with extra fiat or stable coins to purchase many of the top 100 coins or tokens but for most of us that have been rekt by the bear market we have bought the dip so many times that all that has happened is we have gotten poorer and poorer for it. Many of us are totally wiped out of extra funds and cannot survive at all except barely for paying the basic living costs. I do not know how long I can survive in this bear market as I cannot seem to find any jobs as they do not take me at my age.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

if the Bakkt launch is successful and the ETF is approved. I'm sure the market will fly high. but buying now is another matter, we cannot yet conclude that this is the lowest point, because there is still a potential for the market to fall further towards the beginning of the year.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Buy it now if you want the prices may bump or dump and no one can predict what will happen so if you can hold the bought coins for long time surely you can make huge profits since the prices are almost 90% down from their all time high prices and also remember that all coins will recover so accept the risk and invest on it.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

You know if you believe that crypto-currency will thrive further, Well its time to buy the dips this time most of coins/tokens are so cheap thats why its the right time to do. and if you hesitant that the crypto-market is not stable then dont buy and wait till it was stabilized.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

a market like this is a bad time to buy now, too risky. When viewed from this chart it is not a correction but a big dump, though there may be other plans, if later the chart will bounce up maybe it is just a bull trap, delay until February or until SEC is finished with this crypto regulation problem

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Market is very bearish & almost at bottom from here very rare chances to dip more but mostly chances are to pump again.

In other words we can say right now is the best time to buy coin in bulk to make a handsome profit very soon.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

I also do the same thing, but I buy it and sell it when the price goes up, and buy it back when it falls at the lowest price, so on
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Wait after holidays, because before the holidays i am sure weak hands will dump their coins to buy some stuff so they can celebrate christmas and new year, meaning at that time the very lowest price will show and that is the very right time to buy.

But when the holidays, if the market is in decline. Would you buy them at that time, or wait for a cheaper price again?
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

those who want to buy and invest their money by buying a number of potential altcoins of course they will make a big profit if the market price will rise again at a fast time, because the altcoin price is currently decreasing very far from its highest price level, if for example there will be another decline , according to my speculation, only briefly dropped and will soon rise again, so the opportunity to buy at the current price is not necessarily next year will happen again, so buy immediately and be optimistic that market prices will grow again soon.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

I think you can start buying now. But not for the whole amount at once. Buy gradually. Now is a good time to start investing. Even if the prices go even lower, it will not bring you big losses. When the market recovers, you'll still be in the black.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

it all depends on your strategy. if you expect to invest in order to make a profit for the year, then wait a little longer, and if you invest for 5 years then feel free to buy now

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 08:57:49 PM by Invigorated

I think now presents a good opportunity to buy as much as you want due to the fact that, the market is completely down at the moment. Over 80% of coins are way off their original value and as such are now lowly priced without a likelihood that these may change any time soon. Most potential coins already doing massively well even in the face of these challenges, it shows that as soon as the market restarts its upward trend, these coins will do well. The bear market presents a decent opportunity for those who know what they are doing. You could become very wealthy by investing in the right tokens/coins during this bear. Do your research!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: