Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀  (Read 23844 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

I think so too. Despite today's depressed mood among investors, I think that this project will find its audience of users.
The market situation is really negative, but everyone is waiting for a “miracle”! All investors and the crypto community are waiting for a reversal of the market!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I think so too. Despite today's depressed mood among investors, I think that this project will find its audience of users.
I hope so too. Moreover, in order to start using the game you do not need to have a large amount of money. It can be said that almost one desire is enough.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

This is primarily a game, so is in the "games", and the fact that there is an opportunity to earn extra is just a nice bonus.
If the Cryptoflowers game becomes popular and it has a large audience of users, then you can earn. And it is not bad to make money.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I think that is why the developers of project Cryptoflowers have chosen the ethereum blockchain for their project. This is really the best solution to date.
It really is. Although they allegedly say that NEO is faster and it’s better to play games on this blockchain better than on Ethereum. but I think this is not true. Only Ethereum!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I think you do not need to rush things. The project is still quite young and only just recently started. I think that a lot of interesting things will be realized by developers in the near future.
Plus, consider that perhaps we are in for a market reversal in the very near future. All this should undoubtedly have a positive impact on the development of the project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

The market situation is really negative, but everyone is waiting for a “miracle”! All investors and the crypto community are waiting for a reversal of the market!
Judging by the way the "first" cryptocurrency Bitcoin behaves today and the entire crypto market, I feel like saying: it began !!!!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Judging by the way the "first" cryptocurrency Bitcoin behaves today and the entire crypto market, I feel like saying: it began !!!!
I'm not sure that it began, it's only one day when market green, tomorrow it will be red again.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

It really is! Therefore, I think that it is worth stopping to endlessly compare this game with crypto kittens ... Crypto flowers is a much more advanced project!
Of course this project is more advanced! Crypto kittens were a kind of pioneers. They discovered this genre. Other projects to improve and develop this trend.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

I downloaded the game and tried it in practice)))), it is very interesting and fresh. I think that should go to the masses and attract the community.
The game Cryptoflowers, even in a falling market, is gaining supporters of users and is becoming popular. I think that everything will increase many times when the market turns around.
Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Plus, consider that perhaps we are in for a market reversal in the very near future. All this should undoubtedly have a positive impact on the development of the project.
After the reversal of the market will begin an instant price increase. So it was last year and in other years. Therefore, I buy a little bit now.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

It really is. Although they allegedly say that NEO is faster and it’s better to play games on this blockchain better than on Ethereum. but I think this is not true. Only Ethereum!
Who says that blockchain NEO is better than Ethereum? NEO it was a solid marketing. While Ethereum is an advanced and revolutionary technology!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

The project looks very good from the start. I think that if it were not for the current situation in the crypto market, he would be very famous and popular.
It seems to me that the main thing today is that the project developers do not give up. Now is really a difficult time, but the project seems to me very promising.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

almost a day have passed since your message ... and I want to say that unfortunately "nothing started" ...
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

I'm not sure that it began, it's only one day when market green, tomorrow it will be red again.
On the one hand, such cycles are normal for financial markets. On the other hand, specifically in 2018, the falling trend was clearly delayed and already rather tired of everything ...
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

I hope so too. Moreover, in order to start using the game you do not need to have a large amount of money. It can be said that almost one desire is enough.
This is a very good decision. Because in the current situation a lot of people have lost their money and now they have nothing to invest. Therefore, the chance to try to use projects with minimal investment is very good!
Guardsman

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

It seems to me that the main thing today is that the project developers do not give up. Now is really a difficult time, but the project seems to me very promising.
The project clearly deserves attention. I like the idea of the project and how the team implemented it. I believe in the success of this game!
Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

Who says that blockchain NEO is better than Ethereum? NEO it was a solid marketing. While Ethereum is an advanced and revolutionary technology!
Ethereum has no equal - it is a fact. To not say new projects. even now in its current state it is the best solution on the market. And what will happen when the developers make all the updates? So Cryptoflowers did the right thing to choose Ethereum!
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

On the one hand, such cycles are normal for financial markets. On the other hand, specifically in 2018, the falling trend was clearly delayed and already rather tired of everything ...
I hope that the situation will change soon and the market will revive and will start climbing upwards. And together with him will begin his ascent up and the project Cryptoflowers!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I hope that the situation will change soon and the market will revive and will start climbing upwards. And together with him will begin his ascent up and the project Cryptoflowers!
I think it won't change in niearest future bottom wasn't reach yet imho.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

This is a very good decision. Because in the current situation a lot of people have lost their money and now they have nothing to invest. Therefore, the chance to try to use projects with minimal investment is very good!
Project Cryptoflowers may be interesting to users not only for the purpose of investment but also just as a game. Someone can be in such a way pass the free time for growing crypto flowers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: