Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀  (Read 23844 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

In reality, the concept of the project itself deserves special praise. The idea is just great for me !!! I think that many will like the opportunity to grow your flower!
The concept is really interesting. I will not say that it is new, but it has its own unique feature that may be of interest to new users.
CryptoFlowers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Mibile app availabe? or still on development? I read your roadmap and it should be available.

Google.Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cryptoflowers.app
App.Store in a few days.
Ttha

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

Mibile app availabe? or still on development? I read your roadmap and it should be available.

Google.Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cryptoflowers.app
App.Store in a few days.

WOW! Thank you!  Shocked

Ligoterranis

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

Test android app now! AR really works! Cool!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

It is very cool! This is just mega great news! I think that the advent of the mobile version will increase the army of users many times!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Test android app now! AR really works! Cool!
Have you already tried VR technology? Did you like it? I also want to try today. I hope that this function will work as it should!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Where did you get the exact release date of the version under IOS? As far as I know, Apple’s policy is very strict with regard to the release of cryptocurrency programs. So the possibility of release in 5 days is unlikely ... Although I hope that everything will work out!
Guardsman

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Where did you get the exact release date of the version under IOS? As far as I know, Apple’s policy is very strict with regard to the release of cryptocurrency programs. So the possibility of release in 5 days is unlikely ... Although I hope that everything will work out!
Well, firstly, Apple has already changed its attitude to cryptocurrencies, and secondly, the program is not in its purest form a wallet or trading terminals. It is positioned as a game. Therefore, I think that to her a completely different attitude.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

In reality, the project is different from its competitors. What is only worth the opportunity to watch as your flower grows. This has never been in any project
Of course, this is a pretty interesting move from the developers. Now, no one will blame this project that it is just another clone of "crypto kittens."
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I also did not see this. It seems to me that this will be a kind of "killer chip" that can significantly promote the project among gamers and investors.
This can really be the key element that will attract the attention of new users to this Cryptoflowers project!
Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

That was earlier. Now Apple has changed a lot in the policy of placing software in its application store. I think that the stated dates by the team are quite real.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Imagine YES! However, almost everyone uses only the ERC-20 standard. Although soon I think that the situation will change.
I think that next year the situation with the use of the token of the standard ERC-20 will change. Now many are dissatisfied with the state of affairs in the industry and want something new.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

Who has a smartphone running Android? Share your impression about the program. I have IOS so I will look forward to the release. I will have a gift for the new year)))
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Well, firstly, Apple has already changed its attitude to cryptocurrencies, and secondly, the program is not in its purest form a wallet or trading terminals. It is positioned as a game. Therefore, I think that to her a completely different attitude.
Well, it's not just a game. This is an investment game. It all depends on which section the developers put the game in the app store. Clearly what is not in the game ...
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

Fraud among projects using standard tokens ERC-20 is really a lot. That is why the development of a new token standard is underway that will allow investors to withdraw their invested funds back if they are not satisfied with the state of affairs in the project.
I wonder how it will look? If an investor made an example of an ethereum on a smart contract as an investment in a project, and then took and changed his mind and took his money, then how the project can develop in such conditions.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

The concept is really interesting. I will not say that it is new, but it has its own unique feature that may be of interest to new users.
It is foolish to blame the project team for plagiarism "crypto kittens". With the same success, it can be said that any cryptocurrency is a “bitcoin” plagiarism.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Of course, this is a pretty interesting move from the developers. Now, no one will blame this project that it is just another clone of "crypto kittens."
I also do not understand how much you can remember the project "crypto kittens." It was a good project and nothing more. After him, there were almost a dozen projects with similar ideas and some were quite popular with users.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Well, it's not just a game. This is an investment game. It all depends on which section the developers put the game in the app store. Clearly what is not in the game ...
Why do you think so? Google posted a "CryptoFlower" program in the casual section. Not in the sections of business or economics, namely in the game.
Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

I think that next year the situation with the use of the token of the standard ERC-20 will change. Now many are dissatisfied with the state of affairs in the industry and want something new.
The Ethereum network itself and, accordingly, all the projects that use this blockchain next year will have a lot of positive changes. A number of fundamental features of the Ethereum eco system will be solved.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I wonder how it will look? If an investor made an example of an ethereum on a smart contract as an investment in a project, and then took and changed his mind and took his money, then how the project can develop in such conditions.
I do not think that investors will be able to withdraw their money so easily if they wish. Most likely, the smart contact will be tied to certain parameters of the project according to the white paper and the Roadmap, and in the event of non-compliance, investors will be able to return their money, or some of the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: