Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptobanks Future?  (Read 2092 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:12:27 PM

To answer it shortly it's a yes. because, centralized banks and coins like xrp will exist in the future i think that form will balance the society. Some people will chose centralized over decentralized and that's the reality. Regardless what are you using and some people do this crypto is about to change our economy. Proper and right knowledge in crypto banks is a must knowingly crypto coins value is volatile.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:38:52 AM

I myself believe that in the future there will be bank crypto only with a lot of centralized differences such as XRP and there will be no DEX possible because banks may experience a lot of losses because the loss / threat is greater in dex than in the centralized / cryptobanks in the future
the most important thing is legalization first in several major countries it will be a big issue

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:31:42 AM

It is not impossible in the future the development of cryptocurrency can penetrate into the bank. because the blockchain is very good because of the transparency of transactions that cannot be manipulated by anyone. I strongly support this for the development of cryptobanks
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:25:48 AM

There are still many countries that have not acknowledged crypto, so it might be very difficult for cryptobanking to occur. first similarity is needed so that it can be accepted by banks. obviously it still takes time to materialize, what is important is the recognition of many countries in the existence of crypto first.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:51:27 AM

It is not impossible in the future the development of cryptocurrency can penetrate into the bank. because the blockchain is very good because of the transparency of transactions that cannot be manipulated by anyone. I strongly support this for the development of cryptobanks

Why do we need a bank, a cryptobank if we can be the bank itself? That is the good thing about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, no one manipulates or control it the reason we will be able to hold it for ourselves. Also, putting a lot of crypto currencies in one place makes it more dangerous since hackers can find a way to attack it and that will be the worst.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:50:55 AM

Whether there will be cryptocurrency banks will depend on what services they will provide and how much these services will be demanded by people. I think that such banks may well exist. If only the activity in the cryptocurrency had profitability for them. If their work is profitable, then, of course, they can work after the states legalize cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:57:19 PM

All the crypto banks that I came across at the moment are copies of conventional banks but with the introduction of cryptocurrency, until I saw a single innovative project in this environment.

RobertRay

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:41:01 AM

I think that it will take more than a couple of years, coz some countries still don't accept cryptocurrency.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:13:20 AM

Personally, I never want to see Banking systems with Cryptocurrency but the concept here is evolution. Some people are looking for the evolution of the banking system where they can use the blockchain technology for their faster transactions and other features but I do not think that banks are going to accept it. Just like the current generation is gonna reject new generation, just like facebook got rejected by other countries, just like google got rejected. no matter what happens these guys are not gonna learn from their mistakes.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:34:03 PM

Personally, I never want to see Banking systems with Cryptocurrency but the concept here is evolution. Some people are looking for the evolution of the banking system where they can use the blockchain technology for their faster transactions and other features but I do not think that banks are going to accept it. Just like the current generation is gonna reject new generation, just like facebook got rejected by other countries, just like google got rejected. no matter what happens these guys are not gonna learn from their mistakes.
We don't need crypto banks at all, it is better to remain of what it shown in the market today. Though evolution will soon to come but I've never think that cryptobanks will be catchy to the people. Fiat banks remains at its position and people would still be using this one. Of course, they will be preferred into banking system in terms of saving their money cause the risk of losing our funds is a little low than of storing it in our online wallets. In fact, they usually convert their crypto's into fiat money especially those areas that crypto currency isn't accepted and so banks have a big role for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:01:44 PM

Crypto's motto has long been: be your own bank. But most people seem to have forgotten them already. Through crypto we could do without banks, but apparently the people do not want that. Many people are already waiting for a bank to take care of their coins. Therefore I believe already that there will be sometime also crypto banks. I don't think that's good, but apparently people don't want change and prefer to use banks for their money and crypto.  Tongue
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:20:38 AM

Crypto's motto has long been: be your own bank. But most people seem to have forgotten them already. Through crypto we could do without banks, but apparently the people do not want that. Many people are already waiting for a bank to take care of their coins. Therefore I believe already that there will be sometime also crypto banks. I don't think that's good, but apparently people don't want change and prefer to use banks for their money and crypto.  Tongue
that's the motto of decentralization itself, but many of us begin to think that centralization is important. when your coins are stolen by someone of course in decentralization you will be responsible and accept all the risks yourselves, and many people today think about who can take care of their money in crypto, and bank crypto might appear in the future because of this.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:44:36 PM

that's the motto of decentralization itself, but many of us begin to think that centralization is important. when your coins are stolen by someone of course in decentralization you will be responsible and accept all the risks yourselves, and many people today think about who can take care of their money in crypto, and bank crypto might appear in the future because of this.

Yes, I can understand that people want to protect their money and preferably through a bank, but what makes a bank safer than an exchange? A bank can also get hacked and lose the coins. The coins are then gone, whether from a bank, exchange or from an individual. That is certainly a disadvantage of a decentralized system, but if you want to take advantage of the benefits, you have to live with the risk at the moment. Otherwise you can continue to use fiat money with paypal or other service providers if you prefer a centralized system. That already exists. But anyway, crypto banks will come and we agree on that.  Smiley
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:31:35 PM

The technology behind Bitcoin is perfect for banks. The traditional  banks can create smart contracts that will make them provide better services for their client for those that will not want to create their own crypto coins.  Cryptobanks are digital version of banks and is be an alternative to traditional banks especially for those that go for credit facilities. I belief cryptobanks will do better as they offer better banking services and features than fiat currency banks. Yes I see cryptobanks as the feature and they will surely aid massive adaptation of cryptocurrencies
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:27:55 PM

It is called innovation. Some banks and financial institution already using XRP in their business.

Innovation is necessary this days as some people are thinking way too fast on how they can make other ideas better.

Banks must adopt cryptocurrency as they know this will be the future, if they insist to adopt they might get left behind by other banking institution and may get bankrupt.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

I actually really believed in a crypto bank project, so I was involved in a crypto bank bounty campaign.
but until now the project has not been clear, its development is not too good. so I'm a little doubtful about the future of the crypto bank.

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

The technology behind Bitcoin is perfect for banks. The traditional  banks can create smart contracts that will make them provide better services for their client for those that will not want to create their own crypto coins.  Cryptobanks are digital version of banks and is be an alternative to traditional banks especially for those that go for credit facilities. I belief cryptobanks will do better as they offer better banking services and features than fiat currency banks. Yes I see cryptobanks as the feature and they will surely aid massive adaptation of cryptocurrencies
Generally, bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is viewed one of the greatest invention. There is no doubt that the technology behind cryptocurrency  is kind of perfect, it's possible to create cryptobanks in the future. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity in many places of the world, although it's not already recognized widespreadly. At current, it's just the matter of time that crypto is accepted widely in many countries, then cryptobanks will be created gradually in someday. Hopefully we will soon have chance for using transaction though cryptobanks.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:54:53 PM

I do t like banks and i don't agree with their politics. I believe banks have the same policy no matter the specificity of the market.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:12:50 PM

It seems to me that tanks more specializes in fiat and not in cryptocurrency.  With the cryptocurrency exchange work better.  Because I think that in time we will move away from them.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:15:22 PM

The future of crypto banks will depend on the quality and relevance of the services they provide. It is personally interesting to me on what conditions crypto banks will take cryptocurrency for deposit storage, how banks themselves will use it, on what conditions loans will be issued, and so on. Let them start to work, and then we will see whether we need it or not. No one will be forced to use crypto banks. Everyone will have their choice and no one has the right to impose their point of view on others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: