Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to decline?  (Read 717 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

I am not surprised by the decline in ETH, because I know that ETH is losing purchasing power due to the scam in the ICO market! I think the ETH price may drop to $70.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed

it is not only ethereum who is declining but same also with bitcoin. it continues to decline everyday. I think it is all because the market is declining too. Now ethereum and bitcoin are in their biggest fall and I agree with you that this year is so.much different from last year.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

With the dramatic decline of ETH, perhaps more people are abandoning them, so do not expect this market anymore, consider and consider before making a wise investment decision.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Yes, the ETH price keeps falling, the lowest possible ETH is $ 10 at the end of the year, that's my guess, ETh can never rise to $ 1000 as many predicted.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed

No one knows when the Ethereum will bounce back high again. But I'm sure it will because many projects are using its own platform and volatility is quite a thing on the crypto world, prices can be high or low at any time.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Yes, Ethereum maybe touchs at $50, it is impossible to predict. Why do you think it should not like this? In the fact, there are many rumoses and new policies that directly impact to crypto market and the faith of investors. I don't know cryptocurrency world will go to where if this situation continually lasts.

no, i think and i hope ethereum price will not hit $50 my friend
market is unpredictable, but $50 for eth is too bad in my opinion

I hope too. But, when ETH was at $220, I thought that it is not able to fall under $150, this is the final limit but it is not. And now I cannot sure that $50 per ETH is impossible.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

yes, ethereum prices are starting to fall again and many are trapped at high prices, but I hear rumors that in 2019 there will be a hardfork for ethereum so hopefully it can trigger an increase in ethereum prices again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

A long time ago I saw an article discussing ETH, which shows that the price of ETH has a large bubble effect. With the decline of the ICO market, the price of Ethereum may drop to double digits!

btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Maybe we can't see the 3-digit Ethereum anymore. The bottom of the Ethereum may even be less than $10. Ethereum is constantly being excavated every year, and there is no upper limit, which means Ethereum cannot be used as an effective value storage medium. Its more use is only as gas for Ethernet. When those garbage ERC20 are dying, its use is getting fewer and fewer, so the price falls is inevitable fate.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

It doesn't seem to be better for the other coin.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

My friend told me that the mining price of Ethereum may be between $60 and $80, so I think the price of Ethereum may continue to fall due to a lot of dumping!

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

yes I think the current market situation is still not good, but I also still believe in ethereum's future, because ethereum is a good platform that we hold in the long term.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Yes no doubt, the market situation is really shuck generally at the moment though. I asked myself if the crypto market would balance anymore. Everyone needs to buckle up and contribute positively in every possible ways to assist the coin
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Yes, ethereum keeps going down and it looks like this will touch $ 50 in a few weeks. This is a very boring situation, but it is very suitable if used to buy. Because if we buy when the price goes down like this it will definitely generate profits when prices rise. I believe in 2019 the price of ethereum will recover. I hope ethereum prices will continue to recover in 2019.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I think the ETH will continue to fall. From now on, it's hard to go back to the old days. ETH is a crypto money that is about to end. And unless the BTC war is over, crypto coins won't rise much.
We should not expect a rise until the second quarter of 2019.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

I think that will affect, there are many factor which lead to this, not was very large fall of to was panic sell , I think we will touch about 50 and there'll be some time

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I think the ETH will continue to fall. From now on, it's hard to go back to the old days. ETH is a crypto money that is about to end. And unless the BTC war is over, crypto coins won't rise much.
We should not expect a rise until the second quarter of 2019.
You don't say that mate,  everything have chances and we are not sure about the future. Only we have now is just a huge speculations and nothing else. Even experts never says the dying scenario of crypto, we will just be positive and never think on sad ending.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

I think that will affect, there are many factor which lead to this, not was very large fall of to was panic sell , I think we will touch about 50 and there'll be some time
Indeed there will be a possibility of the ethereum will continue to go down because there is no reinforcement in the crypto, even very weak market right now. We just need a moment to stir up the market, and hopefully it happens next year.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I think that the current declining is not a problem of Ethereum alone. All altcoins have dropped very deep to $90. Honestly, I did not expect such a brutal crash of crypto exchange markets. Now almost all prices on CoinMarketCap are green, and ETH looks good, growing +4%. Long live Ethereum! Cheesy
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Ethereum decreases and many are lining up to collect, an event that is very beneficial for the pope too. Can only be patient and survive for the current market correction. Indeed, there is no good news that is able to convince ethereum again valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: