Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to decline?  (Read 717 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Eth's prices have declined for some time now, but we need to be patient because ethereum's potential will be in the best position in the future. it's just that now we can take advantage of the situation to buy and hold up to the price of the eth pump

ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Yes, Ethereum is keep decline in price and I think that it will not reach 300 dollars again
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed
Maybe it can happen if their some bad news appears about eth again, but i don't think any bad news will appear in the end of december. Eth price will rise again and will hit more than $100, after christmas i think eth will back to $200.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

The crypto market is unstable and prices fall is something that might happen, but don't give up because the market still has hope to grow, survive and be patient with this decline.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

A few moments ago, i saw the market is rising a bit a lot, i hope it will keep on rising and fixing the market condition into a stable condition.
And perhaps next year it will be even better than lately.

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed
Yes, the market is always changing. And I hope next year will be very different from this year. But $ 50 is the price I think Ethereum can achieve this year, before it can rise again.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

Nobody can say with certainty, if the price of ethereum will sink so far.
It would be possible but even so, just as the prices are currently developing, but i would not rely on it anyway.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Yes, Ethereum is keep decline in price and I think that it will not reach 300 dollars again
Why do you think so? the ETH will soon have a new update that will surely change its price. And I think the price will be above $ 300

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

2018 is not required to repeat the year 2017 . I think all these many ICO  tired market, people forced to be disappointed in the cryptocurrency, because many were confident in the eternal growth.  ::)Fail. about ether-I will not be surprised at the price of$ 50, in this situation, we are very close to it.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

ETH is declining and continues to fall with a sharp drop, and I think this is the most substantial decline that ETH has achieved. I do not believe it will quickly recover at $ 500, but at $ 300 it will be an early target.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 563

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I think ethereum can fall again, the bitcoin market is still bearable, maybe eth can go down to $ 50 in January 2019 later

Maybe ethereum will fall more and if it goes down at $50 I will buy ethereum, I am waiting for a moment like that, now Market is no longer good and the possibility is true as you say.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

Maybe it can happen if their some bad news appears about eth again, but i don't think any bad news will appear in the end of december. Eth price will rise again and will hit more than $100, after christmas i think eth will back to $200.
boring prediction, rather than just continuing to predict, it's better if you start buying it at this cheap price, to be able to make you one of the richest people with high profits

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

My prediction is that ethereum will not drop under the $50 price at the end of this year. The market is already a sign of change to return to improvement and I'm sure ethereum will go back up next year and pass the price of $200.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Owners of EOS still still has some ethers on their wallets do they? Owners of ico's still have something in their wallets, right? It will be only better for everyone if ETH price will be on the floor for long enough time. Then only true believers and mightiest thefts will stay-))
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

I am accumulating Ethereum, just started. I did not touch ETH until 120 usd per coin, so it is not definitely all time lows but I have a gut feeling the price is close to bottom.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Fortunately it has started to grow from 80 $ level. It seems that there is an opportunity to show a jump,so I predict return to higher levels

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

almost all of the coins are experiencing a decline of its price because of the bearish market including ETH and also there are other blockchains competing with Ethereum network which provide much better results specially in security features but still ETH will bounce back its price since there are lot of projects using their blockchain.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

I hope that ethereal will no longer continue to decline as this will mean that it will simply leave the cryptocurrency market

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Why do you think so? the ETH will soon have a new update that will surely change its price. And I think the price will be above $ 300

ETH had proven itself that it can go up once there is a lot of good news around this project.  I agree that the upcoming update can trigger a hype to its community and when it timed to a bull season then probably it can even go up more than $500. It is all about the timing on the market to make the most out of the news.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.

for now you can be sad and disappointed with what is happening to ETH now, because the price of ETH has dropped very much, but if you take advantage of the opportunities that occur at this time, I am sure the sadness and disappointment that you have will definitely disappear in the future, because the price of ETH increases very high and gives you a very big profit, so in my opinion than you think about what happened at ETH because the price continues to fall, you better take advantage of the opportunities that occur now to buy more ETH and hold it until the price rises again, so that you will really get a big profit and become rich in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: