america first - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 167 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 03:38:19 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

China is coming for us anyway, just a matter of time.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

Arm Taiwan by arming all the people, but not the government.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

Is Taiwan not armed now?
In fact, Taiwan’s current military strength is very strong and may be stronger than many Southeast Asian countries. So you think Taiwan is not armed?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

Although I'm not an expert, it seems to me that the Taiwanese are basically freedom-loving people who have nowhere to go but down if they are taken over by the chi-coms (who are in effect the globalist's test-bed.)  Hopefully the Taiwanese will recognize this and put up a good fight...and ultimately prevail and preserve their freedoms and independence.

I would council Taiwan to make certain that they have defensive options which don't involve the United States for two reasons.  1) The United States might be a little more fragile than is commonly thought, and 2) I would expect the U.S. to use Taiwan as a trading chip for China and sell them down the river at a convenient time.

The thing to understand is that the U.S. is basically under control of the Zionists at this time, and the Zionists parasites are making ready to switch hosts.  They are pretty well configured to be integral part of the 'belt and road' system which rides on the back of the mainland Chinese.  (Look who is making their kids learn Mandarin.)  So, in our (the U.S.'s) death throws we'll do mainland China an even bigger solid than we did by transferring our industrial might to them.  Abandoning all of our 'friends' in E and SE Asia will be one part of that I expect.

The idea of arming all citizens more aggressively than they do in order to make an invasion and occupation expensive seems like a good one, although that might induce the chi-coms/globalists to just go ahead and bio-weapon their asses.  To manage this threat I would suggest that Taiwan have an in-kind retaliatory capability (and target the right places.)

Mostly it makes sense to me that the various East and SE Asian countries who are threatened by mainland China band together into a mutual defense pact which 1) specifically labels China as a threat...fairly obviously they are given their claims on the South 'China' sea..., and 2) pointedly does NOT have any reliance or relationship with the United States in particular.  They should jointly develop, share, and control any and all defensive retaliatory capabilities necessary.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

Mostly it makes sense to me that the various East and SE Asian countries who are threatened by mainland China band together into a mutual defense pact which 1) specifically labels China as a threat...fairly obviously they are given their claims on the South 'China' sea..., and 2) pointedly does NOT have any reliance or relationship with the United States in particular.  They should jointly develop, share, and control any and all defensive retaliatory capabilities necessary.

I dont think that is possible anymore in view of the chinese military and economic power, additionaly to the fact that russia is on their side.

Imho the US should start something similar like OBOR to bind asia, africa and east europe to the west.

China already has a huge headstart in this regard and needs to be stopped with all might - else the next generation or the generation after will grow up with a global social credit system.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

From my personal experience, the Taiwanese are forward thinkers, peace loving, and their culture is warm and friendly to all foreigners.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Imho the US should start something similar like OBOR to bind asia, africa and east europe to the west.

I see it quite the opposite.  While there are some advantages to 'trade' as we all learn in econ 101, I think they are vastly offset from the perspective of the peeps on the ground by international traders sucking all of the value out of the system.  That's 'globalization.'

Most of the various SE Asian nations have plenty of resources of one type or another.  Certainly enough to give their people a decent quality of life if they are not being raped by globalists and the constructs they promote (e.g., corruption, drugs, terrorism, etc.)

I see it as a much more robust solution to be 'distributed'.  Like 'bitcoin' vs. 'petro-dollar'.  Each nation has their own cultures, interests, languages, security prerogatives, etc.  Everyone leaves everyone else alone because the cost of fucking with one's neighbor and stealing their shit is to high.

On top of that, the U.S. in particular has sunk to the depths of depravity as evidenced by many of our actions around our empire.  It would be crazy and suicidal for anyone to 'partner' with us.  Similar for Europe who shows no compunction about joining in some of our most nefarious activities.

China already has a huge headstart in this regard and needs to be stopped with all might - else the next generation or the generation after will grow up with a global social credit system.

Our leaders here in the U.S. are chomping at the bit to implement the same 'social credit score' system.  I find it likely that most of the development work is actually being done here, and China is but a test-bed where the kinks can be worked out.  This because mainland China's totalitarian political system is conducive to forced implementation, and also because the peeps there in China have been brainwashed thoroughly for generations and a lot of them actually welcome the 'solution.'

I doubt that the technocratic 'full take' data gathering on individuals, and the 'social credit score' AI systems that are being rolled out in mainland China would go over so well in Taiwan, but I could be wrong.  I simply don't know a huge amount about the Taiwanese.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
adamuddinadam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

I lived in Taiwan for 2 years and it's a very nice and peaceful Country so I don't think this is needed..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: