Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★D-Pay-plugin&Diamonds💎  (Read 2184 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:42:12 PM

Isn't the IEO now over for the coin? Although strangely I see it still offered on the website/exchange, even though I think the deadline date has passed.

Any updates on it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:52:13 AM

Isn't the IEO now over for the coin? Although strangely I see it still offered on the website/exchange, even though I think the deadline date has passed.

Any updates on it?
yes this is very strange I myself was wonder by this project, the announcement on the p2pb2b exchange said that IEO has finished but we can still see it on their website. while the exchange for CCOH can be traded on forkdelta and I haven't seen the iskra token listed on the exchange until now.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:10:40 PM

Discount in IEO is very much, at 50%.  What will happen after the project is completed, and the tokens are traded?  whether investors and prize hunters will throw away their tokens.  I hope they don't sell the cheap CCOH they get.
Investor will sell because he get benefit fron discount 50%. We can't said hold with investor or another people this is trading. Hope team have strategy to hold or buy back
yes they have to do a buy back program, this will maintain the stability of the price of tokens and people will think that the ISKRA team will really make the ISKRA tokens more valuable so the situation will change so many people keep their coins
yes of course some of the investors will immediately sell their tokens because they get a 50% discount and that might can to happen.
if the repurchase program is not carried out, then the price of ISKRA will decrease is dramatically in a few minutes far below the price at the time of purchase at IEO. I do not want that to happen and hopefully ISKRA can survive at a price of $ 1 after listing on the market.

I don't think it is a good idea to sell yet until people have seen how the developement goes. There are only a few months till the end of the year and then people can trade Iskra for diamonds. That will surely bring the price up especially if it is true and the first trade has been made. Then the coin has a reason to exist.

Any updates on it?
yes this is very strange I myself was wonder by this project, the announcement on the p2pb2b exchange said that IEO has finished but we can still see it on their website. while the exchange for CCOH can be traded on forkdelta and I haven't seen the iskra token listed on the exchange until now.

I am not sure what you mean?
CCOH is Iskra?

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

CCOH is Iskra?

CCOH is used on tokenjar and P2P for the coin. On the IEO page it states this:
Token Sale End Time
21.08.2019 20:00 (Local)

The 21st has passed, yet strangely the sale page is still up.

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/CCOH/1
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1172

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:50:36 AM

CCOH is Iskra?

Token Sale End Time

In the telegram channel people were so excited, asking when-when-when CCOH will be available to trade on p2pb2b.io.
Yesterday trading became available, but no one trades there. Strange...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

CCOH is Iskra?

Token Sale End Time

In the telegram channel people were so excited, asking when-when-when CCOH will be available to trade on p2pb2b.io.

Look at how cheap you can buy the coins for. What the hell even. Why would someone sell for that. Bounty hunters are so desperat ethe sell $850 worth of coins for $10
I am not sure if I should buy them or not. How would the buying of diamonds go? How would you do the value how many tokens per carot? THis isn't working and I am confused. Are we going to pay for the diamonds with the current market price of ccoh? IF so then what is the point? I wish this would be explained. Where is the dev anyway.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

CCOH is Iskra?

Token Sale End Time

Look at how cheap you can buy the coins for. What the hell even. Why would someone sell for that. Bounty hunters are so desperat ethe sell $850 worth of coins for $10
I am not sure if I should buy them or not. How would the buying of diamonds go? How would you do the value how many tokens per carot? THis isn't working and I am confused. Are we going to pay for the diamonds with the current market price of ccoh? IF so then what is the point? I wish this would be explained. Where is the dev anyway.

I wasn't aware it was available for regular trading. Kind of confusing to leave the IEO info up and offer regular trading at the same time.

I'm seeing a daily volume of .002 btc so far, so wouldn't worry just yet about dumping. It looks like hardly any liquidity on the exchange, which probably makes sense, as I expect most don't even know it's on any exchanges.

As for diamond buying, I assume it will be based on current market value? So if ccoh is worth .10/coin, then that's what you exchange them for in diamonds. Assuming that diamond buying aspect works as planned. The point I guess is the discount, like a retailer discount for using crypto.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:01:11 PM

Even if through this platform it will be possible to buy diamonds, I think that it is not very popular now. Have you ever seen a queue for diamonds?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:30:14 AM

Have you ever seen a queue for diamonds?

I've seen lots of people on the days close to Christmas and when there are discounts in jewelry shops  Grin
Anyway you are correct, diamonds are not the most popular goods to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

CCOH is Iskra?

Token Sale End Time

I don’t understand why you wrote this, but the "buy" button is not active. And in site says that IEO is over.

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:59:32 PM

I don’t understand why you wrote this, but the "buy" button is not active. And in site says that IEO is over.

You don't understand why I mentioned it?

Typically when an IEO or ICO is over, the buy information is removed, information is given on coins sold to date, and if the coin is about to be listed on an exchange, the information is given.

First post here in this forum still has the buy information listed. First page of the website has a 'Buy Iskra' link which goes to the IEO site.

So I'm basically saying, maybe the devs want to update this post and their website and remove the information that makes it look like the coin is still in the IEO phase?

And information on available exchanges, plus planned exchanges for the future? It's probably not a bad idea for the devs to talk about what they plan to do with the coin too.
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

You don't understand why I mentioned it?

Typically when an IEO or ICO is over, the buy information is removed, information is given on coins sold to date, and if the coin is about to be listed on an exchange, the information is given.

First post here in this forum still has the buy information listed. First page of the website has a 'Buy Iskra' link which goes to the IEO site.

So I'm basically saying, maybe the devs want to update this post and their website and remove the information that makes it look like the coin is still in the IEO phase?

And information on available exchanges, plus planned exchanges for the future? It's probably not a bad idea for the devs to talk about what they plan to do with the coin too.

You are absolutely right. Thanks for your tip.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:39:48 PM

You are absolutely right. Thanks for your tip.

I'll also ask for clarification on how this diamond buying is supposed to work in the first place?

So the partner will use the current price of CCOH as a basis for any purchases, correct, with the idea of a discount being a benefit to using crypto over fiat?

Question I have then is, what other exchanges are planned and what do the devs plan to do to create any volume? As obviously any retailer will want to be able to cash out the coin for fiat, yet that's not exactly possibly when the coin has no liquidity.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:36:06 AM

iskra is currently listed on two exchanges viz it : https://p2pb2b.io/trade/CCOH_BTC and https://whitebit.com/trade/CCOH_BTC I see now that there are many people who have traded Iskra tokens on the market. I hope that the CCOH volume can grow high. The development team also plans to register Iskra with Bittrex or Binance, that is the next step.
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:21:03 PM

iskra is currently listed on two exchanges viz it : https://p2pb2b.io/trade/CCOH_BTC and https://whitebit.com/trade/CCOH_BTC I see now that there are many people who have traded Iskra tokens on the market. I hope that the CCOH volume can grow high. The development team also plans to register Iskra with Bittrex or Binance, that is the next step.

That whitebit site isn't loading for me, and I currently see .002 daily volume at p2b, so it doesn't seem to be traded much just yet. There are a ton of smaller exchanges out there though that the coin can get on, I assume it will at least get on a couple.
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:05:12 AM

That whitebit site isn't loading for me

Works fine for me, but the site is loading very slowly. There are only few trades with the price of 0.000001 BTC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

That whitebit site isn't loading for me

Works fine for me, but the site is loading very slowly. There are only few trades with the price of 0.000001 BTC

I gave up on it loading just assuming it was broken. Never heard of that exchange anyway, but with that price it may not matter much.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:11:51 AM

I want to know a few things.

I see there are over 100k ccoh being sold on bitwhite. The only people who would be so stupid to sell at less then ico would be bounty hunters and I do not think you guys gave out 100k tokens. So where in the hell are these orders coming from?

I am sorry but an investor does not spend $1000 and sell it at $2

This project has failed and investors must be pissed. What is the next move? Nothing is happening is this even real?

I am moving on. Such a pity.

Poor children Sad

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:55:42 AM

I see there are over 100k ccoh being sold on bitwhite. The only people who would be so stupid to sell at less then ico would be bounty hunters and I do not think you guys gave out 100k tokens. So where in the hell are these orders coming from?

According to bounty speadsheet data, each 2 weeks were 135k-399k tokens were distributed to bounty hunters. So 100k sold tokens seems real number.

Take a look by yourself in spreadsheet

What makes me sad is https://p2pb2b.io/ exchange. It has quite a bad reputation on this forum. And the people that use it are very desperate to sell their tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:13:07 PM

According to bounty speadsheet data, each 2 weeks were 135k-399k tokens were distributed to bounty hunters. So 100k sold tokens seems real number.

Take a look by yourself in spreadsheet

What makes me sad is https://p2pb2b.io/ exchange. It has quite a bad reputation on this forum. And the people that use it are very desperate to sell their tokens.

Agreed about p2pb, they should try to get the coin on some better exchanges. I'm not talking about bittrex or binance or some crazy dream exchange, but even if a small exchange, at least something with a halfway decent reputation. Also ideally without KYC, as it's kind of idiotic to give away your personal information in order to buy or sell a coin not worth very much.

I expect those 100K are bounty hunter coins. Reason being, I'm not sure if they sold very many coins during their IEO. Besides, who else would sell at such ridiculously low prices? Not enough liquidity even for the devs to dump if they wanted to, and it's not like a dev would dump a project all to make like $50. Only bounty hunters desperate for money, probably from 3rd world countries, would sell at these prices.

And usually when projects sell well, they announce something. Not in this case. So I expect very little money was brought in, but they went ahead and released it on exchanges anyway -- at least that is preferable to closing up shop early and giving up.

Still, it'd kind of help of the devs would chime in here, or somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: