Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★D-Pay-plugin&Diamonds💎  (Read 2184 times)
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:44:47 PM

First(educational): ISKRA allows you to access the database of training programs!

Second(profitable): ISKRA can always be exchanged for diamonds according to the Rapaport price list + GIA + at least 10% discount!

Third(available): ISKRA is added to any exchanges, it allows you to trade / exchange ISKRA for other cryptocurrencies.

Fourth(bright): ISKRA opens for you a vote in the Lucem Fund: where and how to help children.

Fifth( limited): limited quantity. A limited volume of ISKRA will not allow to seize power over a decentralized children’s fund!

Join now to Lucem Project - Change the world!
I hope the concept created by the team can be running smoothly and I still hope that ISKRA can give me an advantage, I am still looking forward to other good developments from this project and hopefully ISKRA is not to be a shitcoin in the future. by the way, have how to much money have you collected and how many soft caps or hard caps do you want to achieve?

The Lucem team understands that the direction we are promoting is children.
This is a difficult task. But we will work on the project before it becomes completely decentralized.
When 100% of the Fund will be self-sufficient. We will always defend the interests of the foundation and the children for whom it was created!
We will also create an investment platform for the safest investment in diamonds. People need to change their limited vision for investments that are profitable and help children!
 Bitcoin laid the foundation, etherium built the house, Lucem fill this house with light and good neighbors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:11:32 PM

First(educational): ISKRA allows you to access the database of training programs!

Second(profitable): ISKRA can always be exchanged for diamonds according to the Rapaport price list + GIA + at least 10% discount!

Third(available): ISKRA is added to any exchanges, it allows you to trade / exchange ISKRA for other cryptocurrencies.

Fourth(bright): ISKRA opens for you a vote in the Lucem Fund: where and how to help children.

Fifth( limited): limited quantity. A limited volume of ISKRA will not allow to seize power over a decentralized children’s fund!

I hope the concept created by the team can be running smoothly and I still hope that ISKRA can give me an advantage, I am still looking forward to other good developments from this project and hopefully ISKRA is not to be a shitcoin in the future. by the way, have how to much money have you collected and how many soft caps or hard caps do you want to achieve?

Are you an investor? if you do not become an investor who can help to make 100% of their softcap achieved, you should not expect too much to get big profits because all types of projects require investors who can develop their projects. You are only a bounty hunter.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:34:42 PM

Are you an investor? if you do not become an investor who can help to make 100% of their softcap achieved, you should not expect too much to get big profits because all types of projects require investors who can develop their projects. You are only a bounty hunter.

Even of the softcap is not achieved they will still keep going and some of the tokens will be sold on the exchange which will bring in money from other sources. Many more people will know of it when it is on an exchange. The ICO is not the only way to gather funds. Think of the future too. Large amounts of token can be worth nmuch in years from now. You can also swap your tokens for diamonds. Read the OP replies.

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:11:37 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 10:30:02 AM by Herbet Fry

I got my stakes everything is good. Sorry.

You can't blame me for being annoyed I was diamonds at the end of the year. Maybe they for my gf? You don't know.
Anyway sorry. I feel bad so don't hate me.  Lips sealed

bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:26:55 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 04:19:24 PM by bubbalex

I never got my stakes counted...
Don't need to spam ANN about bounty stakes, I'm bounty manager and in bounty thread indicated how to contact me, it not helps you spamming everywhere, you should let me know about your issue to be responded. Answered in Telegram already.

UPD.
I got my stakes everything is good. Sorry.

You can't blame me for being annoyed I was diamonds at the end of the year. Maybe they for my gf? You don't know.
Anyway sorry. I feel bad so don't hate me.  Lips sealed
Yes, thanks for understanding, don't need to rush, just let us know to solve any issue next time.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:36:36 AM

I never got my stakes counted...
Don't need to spam ANN about bounty stakes, I'm bounty manager and in bounty thread indicated how to contact me, it not helps you spamming everywhere, you should let me know about your issue to be responded. Answered in Telegram already.
the participant should make a complaint on your telegram, mr, not in the thread!,
because this is a thread announcing the project not the bounty thread, you have to be a little firm  Wink

devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:17:04 AM

Attention, the contest will start soon!

First prize $ 1000 / 3.3 Eth

Follow the news.

SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:47:47 PM

Even of the softcap is not achieved they will still keep going and some of the tokens will be sold on the exchange which will bring in money from other sources. Many more people will know of it when it is on an exchange. The ICO is not the only way to gather funds. Think of the future too. Large amounts of token can be worth nmuch in years from now. You can also swap your tokens for diamonds. Read the OP replies.

It's a good idea not to focus on ICO alone to develop the projects they have been running up to now and I am interested to see what they can do to make their projects grow later.

●    ●
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:04:37 PM

It's a good idea not to focus on ICO alone to develop the projects they have been running up to now and I am interested to see what they can do to make their projects grow later.
If indeed the focus is only on ICO, of course the project will not develop further and it is also quite bad for the future of the project and fortunately they are not only focused on ICO so this is quite interesting to look forward to

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:48:30 AM

If indeed the focus is only on ICO, of course the project will not develop further and it is also quite bad for the future of the project and fortunately they are not only focused on ICO so this is quite interesting to look forward to

Can only wait for good things to emerge if this project really develops in the future and brings a good thing from the many evils that are emerging from the many projects nowadays.

●    ●
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:47:52 AM

Can only wait for good things to emerge if this project really develops in the future and brings a good thing from the many evils that are emerging from the many projects nowadays.
only time can answer and see the progress of this project in the future, we will not know what happened to ISKRA in the following days. only positive thinking and I also hope that this project can provide good things in the future. currently support for ISKRA is needed so that it can be successful. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:06:15 PM

only time can answer and see the progress of this project in the future, we will not know what happened to ISKRA in the following days. only positive thinking and I also hope that this project can provide good things in the future. currently support for ISKRA is needed so that it can be successful. Smiley

Thanks for your feedback.
  The millions of children currently needed the support of the international community in order to implement medical programmes.
It needed the support of the international community to attain the greatest possible economic independence.

bubbalex

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:43:36 AM

For last time I was couple times noticed that here is a scammer in Telegram, using my identity. He using "i" instead "L" in username and asking for money via PM. I'll never pm you first, especially asking for money. Please, check twice who you talking with, not only me, but any team member of any project, scammers doing such things with all ICO/IEOs. My real username only @bubbalex with L, not I. Be careful.

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:40:42 AM

Five reasons to choose iskra
1. How to know you have certified diamonds ?
2. Why you said limited edition ? I see max 300.000.000
3. Stable than bitcoin, so this coin like coin USDT
     How people can get profit to trade it?
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:13:00 PM

Five reasons to choose iskra
1. How to know you have certified diamonds ?
2. Why you said limited edition ? I see max 300.000.000
3. Stable than bitcoin, so this coin like coin USDT
     How people can get profit to trade it?

1. Certificates are provided by our partners,
You can check at partner's site.

2. 300.000.000 max!!!
150.000.000 we give to the children's fund.
150 mil. minus all that will be burned after pre-sale.

3.No, is different.
USDT is more speculative coin, it helps traders to conduct trading and conversion.
ISKRA is more like a theater ticket or a discount card that allows you to access the trading platform, to the voting room, and access to educational applications for children.
Also, 20% of "developer's bank" leave for insurance by diamonds.
Insurance for transactions in diamonds.
Today, a special discount on ISKRA.
Today, you will receive a 10% discount or more if you contact our partners to get diamonds, condition is to USE ISKRA.
Check the price and you will understand what is profit today.

bubbalex

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

Announce, just in case this asshole come here.

No way to be unbanned I'm sure this both your accounts, same posting, same reports same campaigns, same time, you just wasted my time for nothing, I'm still sure you cheater after rechecking
Cointrade247
Mandateoses
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2511

Even if this is unbelievable coincidence I can't unban you, not only me checking this spreadsheet. It's seems like multi acc cheating on 99% and it leads to ban because of our campaign rules. I haven't personal profit here, I hired to check rules fulfilling
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2519

09.07.2019 0:25:59
09.07.2019 0:30:46
Five minutes difference in time register
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2521

"I have told you I only have one account registered which I can verified by any means if you want me  to"
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2531

And writing from second account after that, 100% cheater.

"Pls who is the bounty manager of this project"
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2562

Why was I been bound
https://t.me/lucem_chat/2568

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 09:16:04 PM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7C9d21b60e9cA9bbf172b1Dc24f27EcF200dD146#internaltx

Does this mean you have raised 50 eth so far? People don't really seem so interested. How will anyone get diamonds if there are no people buying Iskra? What deal is this with the diamond company?
I don't understand where the funding is coming from.

How do we know https://www.dianoche.co.il is affiliated with Iskra?

Not all of us can get diamonds.

Under Product shipping is says "The shipping is limited within the borders of the State of Israel and according to the maximal abilities of the Israeli Postal Company."

The only payment option I see is paypal or credit card.

At this link https://lucem.fund/projects# None of the project links work.

This is claimed

Total coverage of children: 1.562.000

6- Country
12 -  Towns
20 - Projects
Total Vote: 163.515
Total in ISKRA: 1.995.000
Total in USD: $1.895.00

and

Regional Children's Clinical Hospital
Project Creator: Dr. Babinko V.

Project №: 21
Total voters: 34531
Yes: 32711
No: 1820
Total in ISKRA: 48.000
Total in USD: $48.000
Voting End: 12/Feb/2019
Ukraine  - Odessa

Which Regional Children's Clinical Hospital? I google for one in Ukraine  - Odessa and can see nothing.
There are no working links to these claims either.

You cannot signup https://lucem.fund/sign-up all this is, is a google forum to test the signin.

Both https://lucem.fund/iban-1 and https://lucem.fund/iban-if

state

This section is completely devoted to all banking transactions!
Any participant in the Lucem Project can see the official bank's report and all transfers of funds (to whom, when, funds were paid).
This is a "public audit / public control".
The community decides where to spend money!   The community gets a complete open report!

Yet at the bottom it says "Files coming soon"

How the "Files coming soon." if the first voting happened over 4 months ago "Voting End: 12/Feb/2019" yes 4 months later there is still no audit??

What is going on??

devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:56:55 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7C9d21b60e9cA9bbf172b1Dc24f27EcF200dD146#internaltx

Does this mean you have raised 50 eth so far? People don't really seem so interested. How will anyone get diamonds if there are no people buying Iskra? What deal is this with the diamond company?
I don't understand where the funding is coming from.

How do we know https://www.dianoche.co.il is affiliated with Iskra?

Not all of us can get diamonds.

Under Product shipping is says "The shipping is limited within the borders of the State of Israel and according to the maximal abilities of the Israeli Postal Company."

The only payment option I see is paypal or credit card.

At this link https://lucem.fund/projects# None of the project links work.

This is claimed

Total coverage of children: 1.562.000

6- Country
12 -  Towns
20 - Projects
Total Vote: 163.515
Total in ISKRA: 1.995.000
Total in USD: $1.895.00

and

Regional Children's Clinical Hospital
Project Creator: Dr. Babinko V.

Project №: 21
Total voters: 34531
Yes: 32711
No: 1820
Total in ISKRA: 48.000
Total in USD: $48.000
Voting End: 12/Feb/2019
Ukraine  - Odessa

Which Regional Children's Clinical Hospital? I google for one in Ukraine  - Odessa and can see nothing.
There are no working links to these claims either.

You cannot signup https://lucem.fund/sign-up all this is, is a google forum to test the signin.

Both https://lucem.fund/iban-1 and https://lucem.fund/iban-if

state

This section is completely devoted to all banking transactions!
Any participant in the Lucem Project can see the official bank's report and all transfers of funds (to whom, when, funds were paid).
This is a "public audit / public control".
The community decides where to spend money!   The community gets a complete open report!

Yet at the bottom it says "Files coming soon"

How the "Files coming soon." if the first voting happened over 4 months ago "Voting End: 12/Feb/2019" yes 4 months later there is still no audit??

What is going on??

Have a nice day.
    Thank you for checking the fund's site, and spent your time.
1. The site works in the demo version of the "concept" (all projects that have been completed, this is all within the framework of the program we are developing) At the moment the bounty program is not over yet!
    Also, more accurate information on dates you can read in the road map.
2. Dianoshe works at the two largest diamond exchanges:
    Tel-Aviv and New York. This is a large company and they are ready to use ISKRA and give you a discount, you just have to write them on @ indicating the goods - which you want to receive!
3. Lucem Project at the opening stage (start-up), at the moment we need to convey our idea to the maximum number of people. We need investments, but not such volumes as projects on the hyip did.
4. Developers in recent weeks have been negotiating with pharmaseptic companies and three firms for the production of medical components.
5. Within the framework of "Lucem Project" there have not yet been any hospital assistance projects.
    All the help that was provided to children was carried out with the money of the developers and their families. This is not related to "Lucem Project"
6.  Dianoshe is the first, but not the only partner of the "Lucem Project".
   We will maximize the boundaries for diamonds as well as for social responsibility!
   You do not understand where the financing of transactions for diamonds is from ?!
   We do not sell diamonds, We are obliging companies and stores to provide a discount when using ISKRA.

Thank you for your questions.
  We are also open to any suggestions.
Offer and let us discuss and create the future together!!!

devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:22:06 PM

Hello!

Dear friends, we announce the beginning of cooperation with one of the major P2PB2B exchanges and launch a limited IEO on their platform, with a 50% discount and bonuses!

You can easily exchange BTC, ETH, USD, USDT for ISKRA, also the P2PB2B accepts all types of credit cards.

Join and don't miss your chance!

devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:24:25 PM

Hello!

Dear friends, we announce the beginning of cooperation with one of the major P2PB2B exchanges and launch a limited IEO on their platform, with a 50% discount and bonuses!

You can easily exchange BTC, ETH, USD, USDT for ISKRA, also the P2PB2B accepts all types of credit cards.

Join and don't miss your chance!
yes I can see that's, because the IEO will be done on P2PB2B and if the IEO ISKRA is done on Bitforex it might be better again. I hope the CCOH token can be sold out in a matter of hours there, one more hope that the CCOH price is not change in market when buying at IEO, which is $ 1. I say that because a lot of the token prices don't match after being listed on the market. good luck for ISKRA Wink

Thank.
The team is trying.
If the holders will not try to sell immediately and lower the price,
you will get more benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: