Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's future in 2019  (Read 1550 times)
memberpass

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

ICO / ITO / STO will be more regulated. There are several countries who already started to recognize initial coin/token offering as another way to start a business, such as Malaysia etc. I think this is good to protect the investor, and more or less regulate the crypto market. Tbh I only hope the requirements to start or join an ICO won't limit retails investors to participate. As long as regular people like us who don't make 1 million a year can invest and participate in ICO I think that's good enough.

Can you elaborate more about Malaysia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Yes,I do believe in 2019 ICO's has a big future and I do believe also that many investors will invest in 2019.I am just hoping also that many investors will interested to invest too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

As, you know the crypto currency market cycle is changing very fast if not within a 6 month then must be in between 2 years. And the whole year of 2018 already gone sluggish due to several ban from the different economy like China the biggest crypto user. But who can ban it totally as it is a decentralized. So, Now some of the countries are looking for some what legalize this currency if not totally and the news are also coming somewhat positive. So, it can be say that the ICO market for the year 2019 if not so good but will be decent and the new investors also come.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

in my opinion, with the worsening of the cryptocurrency condition and also the increasing number of ICO scams, investors' trust has declined, so it is likely to become more quiet and even the ICO project will be eliminated.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

It looks like ico in 2019 depends on the development of cryptocurrency in the future, if it has a good future, there will be a lot of ICO created, but if it's not good then it will be very difficult to create ICO because it will certainly fail in raising funds.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

As an investment ICOs are not wise given the current market conditions, most projects fail even in a bullish market. I think that ICOs won't really take off again until 2020 or later. Hopefully the SEC lets up before then so that ICOs can be conducted without fear of prosecution.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Of course, Most ICO fail
Same like IPO, although the rate of failing as a company in IPO is not that high compare to ICO
But most companies are on the same track, not making profit, not growing and just stay

However, i am positive that there will be more and more traditional businesses will be applying ICO into their business stance rather than IPO
IPO have a stricter rule set and it is hard to gather more fund imo
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

We all know that money circulation mostly happen on ICO so the ICO trend will keep continue and even may break the bitcoin value become worse.
But remember that this is cryptocurrency so anything can happen right ? If you want to earn massive profit , crypto is the wise choice but it's not recommend for the weak !

ICO is for the bravest !

Smiley
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

At present there are 2068 coins registered at Coinmarketcap and that will continue to grow, but the growth of ICO coins is not followed by the growth of ethereum prices which are currently declining for $ 92, so many ICO coins whose prices are down -100% compared to the purchase price at ICO.
What is the fate of the ICO in 2019?
still do you believe investing in ICO coins?
maybe in 2019 ico crypto can be in the best position, so I think this is the best thing to keep believing in ico, but the best step is to be selective and selective for ico, so I think this is something we have to monitor until the year front

jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Due to the situation of the market is not good at the moment, that's why most of the ico can not be successful. But I hope if the price of Bitcoin increases in the year 2019, then the better ico will come like 2017.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

At present there are 2068 coins registered at Coinmarketcap and that will continue to grow, but the growth of ICO coins is not followed by the growth of ethereum prices which are currently declining for $ 92, so many ICO coins whose prices are down -100% compared to the purchase price at ICO.
That doesn't show the real number of altcoins now though there's really too much number. And plenty of them are endangered to be dead soon w/o having any volume at all. I'm not sure on how they managed to remain on the list

Probably another major fall for 2019.

Not anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

I only mention as you said at ETH prices, with the many platforms that use ETH as a tool to actually create a new token, it will not have an effect on ETH price growth. Investors only use ETH as a tool, eventually they will throw back their ETH to buy the project, so as not to provide a long-term increase this will only provide volatility at ETH prices only. What really will give a good effect on the price of ETH is that every investor really invests in it, whether it's long term or short term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

the ico market is sure to change significantly in 2019. the hype is over and many ico scam have driven investors out. as long as no solution is found for the scam ico, the investors will not come back. that could also be the end of the ico market. but that is just my opinion. if it comes to that, we will see.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

the ico market is sure to change significantly in 2019. the hype is over and many ico scam have driven investors out. as long as no solution is found for the scam ico, the investors will not come back. that could also be the end of the ico market. but that is just my opinion. if it comes to that, we will see.

well
i also want to know what a solution for it.
since ICO is Global and investor living in many many country,
rules for it will be hard.
i talking about solution for global.
also we must have some like a people who work for checking ico is a really legal project.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Future of ICO in 2019 will depend on situation of crypto market in 2019. If crypto market in 2019 will be the same at the moment so future of ICO in 2019 will also be the same like at the moment. Nobody will risk their money in ICO project if crypto market keep falling like this.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Only ICO which are regulated in some sort can enter the market and gain some money but as always it can possibly only satisfy big investors with solid % benefits in token prices. I thing the first super successful ICO was Ethereum and EOS was the last. First was super successful for investors and the last - for owners.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

I think that ICO will be popular in 2019. People are still ready to invest their money in projects. I think that the end of the ICO will be, but not in 2019.

Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I think at some point ICOs will be regulated, they might not be open to the general public for investment like it is now. But again, ICOs will only be as good as the performance of BTC and by extension ETH which most alts depend on. If BTC does well in the market, ICOs will on the other hand do well too, this will be inverse for a dwindling market like we currently have
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

YouTube and telegram are good ways to find ICOs, and in this forum as well. Not only does it matter what people tell you about them, but you must do your own research.

If I believe in ICOs? Well, I am not very fond of investing in ICOs, but if I find one that I really think has a future, I always invest in it. For example, right now I have invested in an ICO called EVOAI. It will be a platform with trading bots that will also have a trading academy. There are already similar platforms that work well and their coin has increased its value from the date of departure, so I do not expect less of this coin since I think that this project it is even better than its competitors. They will launch an arbitrage bot between exchanges and you will get a daily profit that you can automatically withdraw to your ERC20 wallet in less than 30 seconds. The ICO ends in December and today they have launched the beta test of the bot, soon there will be the first results, but it is expected to be earning from 0,5% to 1% daily. Here you can check it: https://www.evoai.network/
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

ICO's bounty project is good ways to earn profits
The sadnees people use their talent making fake project to scamm investors
That's reason some people scared to invest in icos
Hope by next year there have strict regulations from the icos project to avoid scammers

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: