Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's future in 2019  (Read 1550 times)
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

IMO all ICOs coins depend on how good bitcoin is. If bitcoin goes down like this year, ICOs too, vice versa
And i think bitcoin doesnt go up significantly in the next year, so all ICO would be same

I think this is true. All cryptos on this market now mostly depend on the price of BTC and ETH. So that to help ICO project grow in the future, the exchange rate of BTC will have to increase. If vice versa, the ICO will be downtrend and will disappear.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

IMO all ICOs coins depend on how good bitcoin is. If bitcoin goes down like this year, ICOs too, vice versa
And i think bitcoin doesnt go up significantly in the next year, so all ICO would be same

I think this is true. All cryptos on this market now mostly depend on the price of BTC and ETH. So that to help ICO project grow in the future, the exchange rate of BTC will have to increase. If vice versa, the ICO will be downtrend and will disappear.
What do you think about Ico in 2019 I hope that we will have more potential ico programs for the development of the digital market, I also hope that ico will bring me new investment environment.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

ICO's bounty project is good ways to earn profits
The sadnees people use their talent making fake project to scamm investors
That's reason some people scared to invest in icos
Hope by next year there have strict regulations from the icos project to avoid scammers
There are still strict rules for ICO projects and people who know how to stay secure know the ways to find the legit ICOs. Many ICO listing sites ask for the KYC verification which make us sure that yes these are real people with that particular ICO. This forum also keep a strict eye on ICOs to kick out the fake ICOs.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

ICO future in 2019 is shady. You know, there is a big competition and because market is down, there is no opportunity to raise big funds.
Nobody wants to invest now
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

The current parameter is very sad when we are talking about ico. because nowadays the devotees are declining. factors from the market make all prices decline quite significantly now
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

2019 will certainly not be a good time for icos. I can well imagine that the ico market will collapse completely or that comes a strict regulation. As it is now, it will certainly not go on in 2019.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Since a lot of that has been created everyday, still many continue to do with this kind of business because they know that in the future cryptocurrencies could be more useful. So, probably those dev are thinking in advance and hoping for the boom in the near future.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

I don't think ICOs will be successful in 2019 because this year most of ICOs projects crowd sales did not even reach softcap and still many of them are a scam. The probability of ICO success is around 2-3% in 2019 in my opinion. 
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

i still do believe that ICOs has a future and will be greatly appreciated after 2 years and i know its not bad investing in good ICOs, there are still few ICOs that are promising.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

At present there are 2068 coins registered at Coinmarketcap and that will continue to grow, but the growth of ICO coins is not followed by the growth of ethereum prices which are currently declining for $ 92, so many ICO coins whose prices are down -100% compared to the purchase price at ICO.
What is the fate of the ICO in 2019?
still do you believe investing in ICO coins?

Yes I still believe in ICO coins especially those that have  a great team and roadmap.  Those that are delivering their promises as to development and always on time if not earlier than announced date.  Though cryptocurrency ICO is plagued with half-baked plan. fraud and scams, there are still ICO coins that is legit and promising.

With regards to 2019 ICO, i think investors are more aware about the possible scam ICO's and many of them will be hessitant to join even if the ICO show their project being legitimate.  There will be lots of failed ICO for sure.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

At present there are 2068 coins registered at Coinmarketcap and that will continue to grow, but the growth of ICO coins is not followed by the growth of ethereum prices which are currently declining for $ 92, so many ICO coins whose prices are down -100% compared to the purchase price at ICO.
This market situation will put many projects into the garbage as the price of bitcoin and ethereum will hit the floor those many altcoins will be affected and it hard for them to recover to back on track if no one will buy those cheap altcoins. Although this is not the end as we don't know the hidden advantages in this downfall and crypto has full of surprises. We just be vigilant to monitor the crypto movement to react fast on our transactions.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

ICOs,,, they were incredible this year, and they were terrible in the same year. Can you imagine the world biggest ICOs all raised so much money this year and also in 2018 we saw everything just come to sudden stops?

I am sure things will recover for everyone just as the crypto market will recover. People and money are the same. They are new ones coming every year, and when the old news is forgotten people will resume investments as before.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

ICO failed very badly from last 5 months. I did not observed a single ico from last 6 months,whose price after listing on exchange is near to it's ICO price. Like HBZ was 0.15$ per token, now it's price is $0.000763 per token. It's highest price was 0.003 I think so. LEDU was 0.04$ in ICO and now it is 0.0028$ per token. Don't forget these ICO's are very old. They were ended in golden period. These are just two examples, there are so many other tokens/altcoins which are ruining people's investment.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Most of ICO will just disappear. But some of them that working with real people in real business will survive and still can make a profit to their owners.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Most of ICO will just disappear. But some of them that working with real people in real business will survive and still can make a profit to their owners.
real ICO is good to new business model to collect money for starts up, when they have ecosystem working product and can create good demand and supply than its gonna be survive even market like this month.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

I think that market will continue to be cleaned in 2019 from garbage projects and most of them will disappear, after that when market collect oneself and marketcap and btc rise, then we can say ico time came now but according to me this will be in 2020.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

It seems to me that the ICO in 2018 pass without any popularity. blame correction on the market. 2019 will be more positive

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

A lot of ICOs will not succeed unless they reach a high target and cash out at the right time. Even then the project might fall apart due to poor management or lack of development. We must choose wisely when investing in an ICO, one with a working product would be a big bonus

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

In 2017, very nice money was gained with ico investments and many projects were successful. but in 2018 we could not see a successful ico, and the projects we saw were scam. I think we will continue to see scam in 2019 Smiley

Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

ICOs are still the future, irrespective of what is going on in now. They are just reflecting the general market sentiment https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: