Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallacies all the time  (Read 195 times)
upyem2k (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I don't know where people get the predictions they make about cryptocurrency and the base of their description. Early and middle of this year 2018, all we could read was how bitcoin will be $40,000 in December and how Ethereum will hold multiple value of a single bitcoin. All those times, I just wonder where all the craps were coming from.
Some people will just wake up at the comfort of their bed and come on the forum or any other platform and to make their wish appear like they have seen something that makes it possible for their wish to be a valid prescription and many newbies fall for it which results in them losing a whole lots of their hard earn money.

Cryptocurrency investment remain most volatile investment and every investors should be very careful. Yes, it is true that a positive turn around can happen to one's financial life through cryptocurrency investment but no one could the time. Nobody knew the price would skyrocket in 2017 when it did. And no one saw the fall in the general price as we see today.

We all just have to stay calm and do our business if we want to. Nobody should just come and make useless prediction that cannot even be based on any point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Cryptocurrency investment remain most volatile investment and every investors should be very careful. Yes, it is true that a positive turn around can happen to one's financial life through cryptocurrency investment but no one could the time. Nobody knew the price would skyrocket in 2017 when it did. And no one saw the fall in the general price as we see today.

I think the volatility is the factor that makes the success of venture capitalists. There are investors who become millionaires overnight, and investors lose everything. Every prediction is also a tool for the enrichment of market manipulators. I believe that after all this, small investors will be aware of the problem.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

all predictions at the end of the year will skyrocket but they are not true and all predictions are not right,

for investors, they will remain strong even though this condition can be manipulated and all will end normally again.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

The mistake that a lot of people in the crypto space is basing their resolutions or decisions on predictions made by others, instead of doing their own research by themselves. Those who have been around for quite some time now, have learnt their lessons, by not believing all predictions.
In my opinion, predictions are supposed to be used as investment advise, but as requisites for doing our research.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

I don't know where people get the predictions they make about cryptocurrency and the base of their description. Early and middle of this year 2018, all we could read was how bitcoin will be $40,000 in December and how Ethereum will hold multiple value of a single bitcoin. All those times, I just wonder where all the craps were coming from.
Some people will just wake up at the comfort of their bed and come on the forum or any other platform and to make their wish appear like they have seen something that makes it possible for their wish to be a valid prescription and many newbies fall for it which results in them losing a whole lots of their hard earn money.

Every small or large investor is responsible for his/her financial decisions. Bitcoin holders who bought very cheap coins a several years ago decided to sell their crypto currencies and gain a profit. Now the bubble burst. A successful trader had to sell his/her crypto currencies or tokens before the crash is happening on exchange markets. The current times are really tough, so crypto holders are suffering losses.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I also understand that all predictions are useless, but they are necessary. anyway, if you make conclusions from all the predictions, you can understand the approximate movements in the market

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

We all just have to stay calm and do our business if we want to. Nobody should just come and make useless prediction that cannot even be based on any point.

Predicitons are not gotten from anyone
it is a safe made talk, done by crypto experts with huge followers to either spread FUD to the public, or spread FOMO to the public or better still dismiss hope bearished hodler might have
and funny enough, their predictions are sometimes paid prediction whereby someone gives them funds to predict fallacy

just believe in yourself and trust your prediction
thats all that matters
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

the point is, if you don't know about valid information, it's better to be quiet, because if a lot of perceptions and perceptions don't show the truth. it's the same as nonsense. a lot of reading will be more extensive knowledge. but the perception must be distinguished from fact by false perception
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

predictions that appear cannot be completely blamed just like that, the prediction arises because there is a lot of speculation from the events that have occurred, so it is not entirely correct, seeing the current situation, predictions are wrong, but still maintain the spirit to remain in the crypto

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Sometimes, this happens as a result of the influence that some experts have on their fans. Take for instance, if McAfee should predict and inform his fansb to hold and that btc will be $10k, i am sure that majority of his fans will start disseminating it too.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

I totally agree with the thread starter, im also sick and tired of all these predictions that never seem to be correct at all,  mostly such predictions come from twitter crypto activists that are more like self acclaimed crypto gurus but because of repeating false predictions these so called gurus are badly exposed.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Some people make their predictions on technical analysis, someone simply from their personal desires. someone just calls the numbers that they wanna see. everything is subjective. I personally heard a lot of predictions from experienced traders that by the end of the year Bitcoin could cost less than 3 thousand.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

because bitcoin rise to the month at the end of 2017, all optimists in 2018 will be even higher. but what happened was the opposite. but it is true that positive rotation will always replace the negative, meaning the market will go green again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Maybe its just the way of their fud to entice people to invest to their selected coin too.Its really better to get out of those fuds and make your own research regarding the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
madinexcess

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

They make those predictions and post them because there is a huge demand for it. people want to hear it to justify their investments.
It won't change. This is how it works.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

The cryptocurrency market for 2018 is not very good. I hope that the market will improve in 2019.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

People make these predictions because being wrong costs them nothing. I am more interested about what people say about the price when they put something on the line if they are wrong. Like the bet that Anthony Pompliano has proposed with perpetual crypto hater Nouriel Roubini. https://twitter.com/CMRoxburgh/status/1072288872891994112

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency and it operate on the economic forces of demands and supply and this two forces determined the price of the commodity in the exchange market, since it does not have a fixed price so it remains highly volatile the price can change at any time.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

People make their prediction based on the chart, how strong the buy support is and how huge the sell wall is.  Others base it to the future plans and integration of token or coins plus the consideration of massive adoption, thus the increase in demand and worst according to their own belief.  But somehow it is true that we cannot tell the future and  it seems this market is always like a cycle, after skyrocketing it will fall flat then go up again. 

So,  yes I agree that we need to be calm to be able to decide correctly since panic distract our way of judgement.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

It is quite annoying if we are very interested in good predictions but miss it and even make us lose a lot of money because of that prediction, but not all predictions miss, so just look at the current situation without believing in any predictions, just be careful so you can reduce losses which might occur at any time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: