Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 56000 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

very interesting more is better in my opinion. because there will be more profits, but my advice before deciding to invest is better analyze it first whether the coin has a large volume and a clearer concept in order to minimize the risk of losses.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I want to note the coin NEM  which you indicated in your list. I would exclude it because from this project - only promises and nothing else. probably no catapult at all.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Most of the coins you said are quite good enough to start buying. You don't have to ask because IMO, all of them are good buy. But I can't see Ethereum as your choice?
Why is it that you don't have it on your list. If you're into altcoins, I think you should put that on your top list too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

I am agreed on the NEM, and Komodo, both coins are good, their project have huge development recently, and I believe they will keep growing. Especially NEM, NEM is starting to be a massive mainstream coin, for both smart contract platform, and also payment coin. I also have some suggestions coin, you may want to check on SUQA coin, this is a mineable coin, with new powerful Proof of Work algorithm, it also give 5% APR interest monthly.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
Honestly the way market works you might have a chance getting any coin you want unless its some small scam coin.
If you get any of the big ones you will be basically getting all of them at the same time.

I know some of them goes higher but generally speaking when the market is going down all of them goes down and when the market is going up all of them goes up hence creating a no trouble state for long term investors. Get dash, get nem, get btc, get eth, get xmr, get xrp doesn't really matter which one you get, all of these will go high if the bull eventually comes and all of these will fall together hence making "which one should I get" really irrelevant since you will be getting the same results from all of them.

Yes, there are some small differences but none of them would have a difference big enough to really matter.
Bitcoin Ben

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

I just posted about music tokens. Have you looked into Audiocoin, Musicoin, or Vezt?

Research music tokens here:
https://musictokenstat.com/

Please share your thoughts on the original music token post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082650.0

Ben
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I think from what would you invest just a few that have big names. Cardano and Komodo to become good enough to capital owned at this time. but perhaps it would be better if expanded investments in coins will be great because it has the potential for more.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

in my opinion it is clearly a very good idea if you want to make investments in some of these projects, and another one that is good for investment is ethereum because it also has the potential to increase prices.

Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Choose altcoins from the top 10. As for me they are the most reliable and less likely that the project will cease to exist.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Do it and don't regret what you think is good. You have gained enough experience throughout this year and that shall be good to start investing now. It's time to start getting in more with your portfolio.

I want to note the coin NEM  which you indicated in your list. I would exclude it because from this project - only promises and nothing else. probably no catapult at all.
I'm not a supporter of it and no NEM on my portfolio but base on my observation, their community and devs are very active in strategizing and promoting not only that coin but also blockchain technology.

NEM and CEZA to Build The Philippines’ First Blockchain Hub
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

I will suggest you to buy LOC, it has already touched 4$ in green days. Most important quality of LOC is that it is maintaining it's price greater than it's ICO price. Now a days it is less than 1$. Buy some and it will give you good profit. Other token is AE, it also has potential. It's price is also less than 1$. 
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Please don't want any recommend some altcoins from anyone. You can read, watch ask everthing in this forum. And I am sure you will make a decide your own. People wants or without wants can manipulate you. We have a code called DYOR: Do Your Own Research!
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

when there are many good cheap alts right now, I do recommend to choose those with a solid product/ecosystem. Plus, don't just go after altcoins.. You can choose to invest in the best ICO projects right now. Because, I think, this is the right time to profit from solid ICOs. If the project has reached its softcap, then it is a good indication of success in the long run (of course).

I like and support the Gigzi all in one "Independent Wealth Management" ecosystem, with price volatility solution, advanced Wallet and Treasury to store precious metals. So, this can be a very good fit. https://gigzi.com

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Because of this never ending bear market. There are plenty of altcoins that are good buys because of cheap prices and its continous development. In my personal opinion, they are RIPPLE (XRP), Cardano (ADA), TRON (TRX), PUNDIX (NPXS) and Omisego (OMG)
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

go for Lisk, Rise, OmiseGO, Dash
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

in my opinion it is clearly a very good idea if you want to make investments in some of these projects, and another one that is good for investment is ethereum because it also has the potential to increase prices.

Absolutely correct, ETH has a strong potential to regain its position and reputation among the other coins, ETH is very popular among altcoins a lot of people go with ETH because of its stability. Yes it will maintain it even when the market is clearly dipped in red. Today the value of ETH might be low but it will rock again in future for sure.

Am I spamming? Report me!
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the best now to invest your money.
And also I have two crypto or altcoin planning to hold and i know this two crypto has the strongest soon. CARDANO (ADA)and GCOX (ACM)
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Most of my portfolio is in Kyber Network (KNC). Not to say there aren't better ones out there but they are working on a good project. I dont give crypto the time necessary to vette anything new. I have a few others along with some eth and btc but I have one that I know and love.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I'm only focused on projects who have a working product, real enterprise customers and who are aggressively solving a massive problem.  No matter what happens when the dust settles both XRP and FCT will emerge victorious.  buy these projects now and over the next 3-4 months on a DCA approach and wait ~5 years.  You'll be glad you did. 
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

Do you still ready to take that risk to invest on the new altcoins at this bear market?

If yes I won't suggest you to invest on any other altcoin other than Monero,Ethereum and litecoin these coin may lost it value from all time high but still recognized and capable of recovering.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: