Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
Bitcoin Ben

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

We'll be stepping into 2019 in less than 3 weeks.
What token do you expect to see rise in 2019?

Have you heard about Musicoin (MUSIC), Vezt (VEZT), or Audiocoin (ADC)?

You can research more music tokens at Music Token Stat:
https://musictokenstat.com/

Please share your thoughts on the original music token post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082650.0

Ben
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

There are plenty of coins, if you will start buying now you are lucky because prices had already dipped.
A crypto believer would not hesitate in buying good coin, the top 10 or 20 coins are surely coins which has good potential and you can even
earn profit even for just a short period of time. Buying now is an opportunity....

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

There are many crypto-coins worth investing in today. At the moment, there is a panic effect created on the crypto market, where everyone is afraid to invest. Paradoxically, in 2017, we all said that it would be good to lower prices to invest, too, and now that this has happened, they are afraid to invest. There are many coins worth investing in. These include Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum, Onthology. For me, XRP is unmerited in second place, being a coin that does not inspire confidence.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I would recommend Bitcoin, Neo, waves, Ethereum. Good tracks and reputaion to boot. despite many investor are afraid to invest on it. in 2019 bull run will happen. and then when it comea it will come and we will be on ride of a lifetime. I wouldnt suggest anymore coins because of shittiness they come with it
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

if you have good confidence, please do it, but I recommend buying a popular altcoin, because besides having a strong system, and an intense team, they also still have a stable price.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

in my opinion, a time like this is a pretty bad time for entry because people prefer to sell BTTC for Christmas and New Year preparations, but from what you call above Cardano and Dash is the best choice for me. Also NEM can be good for mid-term, but you have too stay watch your coins that you invest on.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

now it's not a bad time to invest but we also have to see quality coins in order to get more profits in the future, if I personally choose eos, nem, and btc and eth, the rest I haven't seen.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Here, the topic is recommended mainly coins that are included in the top 20 crypto market. But their disadvantage is that their price depends on the price of Bitcoin and etherium. Investors are not interested in this. In my experience of investing in new coins, I will say that Darico Ecosystem Coin is suitable for investment. In the middle of October, this coin was worth $ 0.06, and at the time of writing this post Darico Ecosystem Coin is worth $ 0.29. My profit was 480% in two months and is likely to grow more. Bad that invested very little.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

In principle, the list of altcoins you have a good, but I have doubts about the Status. So I'd added in the portfolio Neblio and Waves.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
AdMarcam

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Here, the topic is recommended mainly coins that are included in the top 20 crypto market. But their disadvantage is that their price depends on the price of Bitcoin and etherium. Investors are not interested in this. In my experience of investing in new coins, I will say that Darico Ecosystem Coin is suitable for investment. In the middle of October, this coin was worth $ 0.06, and at the time of writing this post Darico Ecosystem Coin is worth $ 0.29. My profit was 480% in two months and is likely to grow more. Bad that invested very little.

Good thing WAVES went up 50% from last 7 days. It's independent, showing resilience while everything else is crashing.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

Why do you hurry too much? The set of coins is ok, but there're some uncertain months ahead, so it's a good time to observe and choose the best time to enter. So I don't advise you to invest now, maybe a small amount!

goodbuybitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

I would recommend you not to invest in alternative coins now. It seems to me that it is very risky. This risk may not be justified.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

It has always been a great option to buy altcoins, which occupy the first 20 positions on the coinmarketcap. I would advise to buy ETH, ONT, NEO
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

If your goal for long-term investment, i suggest you just buying coins (which have own blockchain) not tokens, because coins are more potential and promising than token. Considering everyone has a different way to determining the best altcoin so I won't tell you, so just try to find it by yourself at Coinmarketcap.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

I think that you've chosen coins. But as for me, I'd like to add ICX and AION. I think that these coins have a great future. And also I think your portfolio will be much better without Komodo and Status. I'm not a big fan of these projects.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

The bigger the risk the bigger the reward, I think it is still very risky as we do not know how further down the market could go but at the same time market could pump to a good value eventually. In my opinion I would recommend a gradual buying as the market dumps and hold for another bull season hopefully in some months to come

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Buy cardano, I think it will be a very good and reliable investment. And of course you need to buy Ripple for at least a couple of dollars.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
c-jones89

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

Buy Ripple, that is definitely a good call. I personally like ETH even though many doubt that it will survive the next year. Also, find some new unknown project to support that is worth the long term investment and support. My choice is BTCN. It is quite unknown and low ranked, but it has excellent project and names behind it. It already has a strong, active community and is present on several exchanges. With the right moves and active support, I believe that it has a great potential.
SoloV

Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

You yourself must study the projects and decide where to invest. Explore top projects (IOTA, Cardano, Eth, Waves, and others). I also like BNT, RLC tokens.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

All altcoins have the same chance to survive but everything depend market situation, we don't have control about it. I can't recommended any altcoins because I see down trend still running, hold until next year is not easy. You should have another solutions about this condition, low price is not always good sign to invest. Think again before replace your money and see you next year.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: