Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

It is a great time for investments because the prices are really low and you can buy bigger quantities of coins. I recommend ethereum for now.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

I can only recommend the coins that I was hodling. That will be XRP, Cardano and Ethereum. I bought Ethereum below $100 USD and I am aiming for short term trade. For XRP and Cardano, I am planning to hodl it until their price pump. It still depend on how my Ethereum coins goes. If it goes well, I can hold the other coins for a year (best case scenario). Hopefully things will work well by 2019.

Be cautious when investing, e.g. Cardano was abandoned by the leading team which had been developing blockchain. Ripple is no good because of litigation that's why its rate is artificially kept. It means that the downfall might happen at any moment!
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

Why do you think so? I mean why do you think that it is a good idea to invest in some alts now.
The market has a very bad position now. But I see no reason for a recover of the market for now.
This may continue for a very long time. It seems to me that you need wait to do  some investments.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Now you can buy any coins and I think the more they will be the better. It is not necessary to take only one coin, Ando to take a different. You can take new coins and those that have long been on the market.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 01:35:59 AM by bitcoin31

Most of the coins that you gave I don't if that potential or not. Because I don't have that coin. But if you think that is potential base on your own research just iinvest. You can purchase also waves,  litecoin,  ethereum, ripple if you have extra money.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

OP, i believe you would have studied those coins for some time now. It is always god to know the bottom of a coin at a particular period before investing. So that by the time it is about to take off, then you would be in profit.
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

My recomendations are Cardano, Neo, XRP, BTCN.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:03:59 AM

I can only recommend the coins that I was hodling. That will be XRP, Cardano and Ethereum. I bought Ethereum below $100 USD and I am aiming for short term trade. For XRP and Cardano, I am planning to hodl it until their price pump. It still depend on how my Ethereum coins goes. If it goes well, I can hold the other coins for a year (best case scenario). Hopefully things will work well by 2019.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

i do not have to consider this advice a professional one as you are required to personally give a review of your own research about them before considering investing. i will only mention but a few. minexcoin, online, internxt is one of the promising projects with less than seven hundred thousand tokens in total circulation and technologically oriented project.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

If you want some altcoin that will going to dominate the market soon, maybe you can now invest in IRONX, or IRX since I see too much opportunity in it, I want to share it with you, it is still in the process if ICO but when it gets to the market, I promise, you will be satisfied.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

Ripple is the best choice for now. the price of 0.2 dollars can go up to 0.5 dollars and even if a bull run occurs, then the dollar number is also very realistic.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

In choosing altcoins for investments, i think that you should choose well what to buy coins to prevent bankrupt or not gaining profit. Now its good to buy coins that has potential and good for future investments, aside from bitcoin, its good to buy wthereum coin, monero, litecoin and also ripple coin.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Well for somehow I disagree to buy if market situation like this, more bad news that the good one, and the pattern of the market is showing the market will still in bearish market. Maybe some people will tell 'buy cheap sell high' but remember in this situation of the market you will get 'buy cheap sell cheaper' wait until market stabilize and after that you can buy some alts such as xrp, eth, or etc.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:43:24 AM

Yes, it is not a bad time to invest but rather a good buying opportunity because altcoin nowadays are down to more than 90% of their all time high. Among the coins that you mentioned, I like Cardano (ADA), NEM (XEM), and PUNDIX (NPXS) because you can buy tons of them in a very small amount of USD and their continuous develipment on their platform even though the market sentiment is very bearish.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Eos, Ripple, Neo, I think that this altcoin is still good and worthy of being an investment, ethereum also still has good potential, you can buy several coins above and start investing in those coins
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Here we are required to be able to analyze and examine the proposed altcoins, so I will study this to be able to choose who is able to provide a bright future. The picture that I can catch is the wave, eth, Eos, dash and bitcoin, this is only my current picture and may be able to move by seeing the movements that occur.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

For me I think it is better to invest to the said project while the value is low. You believe and i believe it too that someday the value will recoveroon.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

Buy ONT for staking ONG xD
Ontology is a new high-performance public multi-chain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.
current market is binance, huobi, okex etc . you can research on coinmarketcap.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

Here we are required to be able to analyze and examine the proposed altcoins, so I will study this to be able to choose who is able to provide a bright future. The picture that I can catch is the wave, eth, Eos, dash and bitcoin, this is only my current picture and may be able to move by seeing the movements that occur.

The Altcoin that you recommend is as usual, this altcoin is very good for the future. Like the altcoin you say like EOS, ETH and Bitcoin. This altcoin is indeed very good for future investments with a big chance for profit.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Yes is a great opportunity to enter the market now, and you've chosen top altcoins that are great, but nobody could guarantee you that market will not fall deeper

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: