Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

i think my recomend buying altcoin in top 10 coinmarketcap because this altcoin have good dev and
big and strong community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:28:34 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I think this will be more better if you carry out more research on your own like the DYOR than this. I think it will pay off than others recommending altcoins for you.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:32:50 PM

over the past year and also wrote that prices are too low. the market is not stable and when it seems that here is the bottom, we see another fall. better to sit quietly and wait for a more understandable situation with the market
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:19:28 PM

over the past year and also wrote that prices are too low. the market is not stable and when it seems that here is the bottom, we see another fall. better to sit quietly and wait for a more understandable situation with the market
Of course, I fully agree with you about the situation when everything will become more understandable with what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. After all, you really need to really understand which projects will be more in demand in society and will continue to develop further. Nevertheless, right now it is the very hour when you can invest in cryptocurrency at more favorable prices.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:13:01 PM

I agree with you that now is not a bad time to invest because the prices of most altcoins are cheap. The altcoins you listed are also not bad, they are really good ones, but if you want more then it's better you research more and find other good coins too.
As for me, I don't buy altcoins outside the top 100 on the coinmarket.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:51:02 PM

Now it is very promising to invest in Ethereum. Soon there will be positive news about this altcoin and the price may fly to the moon.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:43:21 AM

I will recommend right now is Ethereum which is have a potential to rise its price this 2019 because start of this year ethereum make a first step to pump either bitcoin has not already pump out.
BlindBySoap

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:25:14 PM

Hey All!

Just released Part 3 of our ultimate guide to small market cap cryptocurrencies and thought everyone might be interested. https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-3-b3d3c68444b8.

The projects listed in Part 3 include:

1. GET Protocol ($GET)
2. Bounty0x ($BNTY)
3. Horizon State ($HST)
4. Pirate Chain ($ARRR)
5. Melonport ($MLN).

The first two parts included:

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Best,

BBS
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:45:02 PM

I will recommend right now is Ethereum which is have a potential to rise its price this 2019 because start of this year ethereum make a first step to pump either bitcoin has not already pump out.
I, just go with ethereum because as expectwd it can having a good returned of profit due to its number one demand in altcoins and haing potential in this technology.

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:49:23 PM

It is good idea to invest money. These coin are best coin NEM, NPXS, and my favorite one OmiseGo only with huge down rare. As recommend choose some others coin.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:04:43 PM

Searching for that one coin that may make you a millionaire is difficult as most of projects are scam projects and will pump up the price only to run away with all of your money.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:34:51 PM

i think my recomend buying altcoin in top 10 coinmarketcap because this altcoin have good dev and
big and strong community
There are many projects out of the top 10 that are better than the top 10 projects. So investing in top 10 projects is unlikely to bring you more profits than other projects. I like new projects and have strong teams, the prices of those tokens are easily increased dramatically

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:44:03 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

It's actually the best time to invest since last year. The bear-market is the ideal time to get-in to cryptocurrency. If you have learned about crypto or invested out of FOMO last bull-market, you most likely would have lost a lot of money. The best time to buy the dip is during the bear market.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:51:51 PM

As for me, I would like to recommend

Eth
Xrp
Fxp
DigitexFuture
etc

Meanwhile DYOR
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

As for me, I would like to recommend

Eth
Xrp
Fxp
DigitexFuture
etc

Meanwhile DYOR

Didgitex is a very good coin. I also recently bought it. they will launch the beta version of the exchange very soon. sure they will show the results

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:23:06 PM

Searching for that one coin that may make you a millionaire is difficult as most of projects are scam projects and will pump up the price only to run away with all of your money.
Well, you can choose a good coin from the top 100 and it may make you a millionaire.  you only need to invest in it 500 thousand

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:02:22 PM

I recommend not to wrestle with yourself and invest in those altcoins, which occupy the first places in the rating by capitalization. only buy different, do not buy one type of altcoin.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:45:28 PM

Well, you can choose a good coin from the top 100 and it may make you a millionaire.  you only need to invest in it 500 thousand

You mean 500 thousand dollars?, I think it's too big for most people. At the height of the year in 2017, I saw many people who only needed a few thousand dollars to make them millionaires
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

a lot of altcoins have sprung up now and to recommend it is very difficult in conditions and situations like now, this requires high confidence in choosing to invest.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:10:11 PM

I decided for me that if I want to invest in some altcoins, I would choose just top 10 or top 20 in this market. But if the market recovers, I will chose something else, like new fresh coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: