Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 56000 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:01:55 PM

Holochain (HOT) has a big future i think. Team making updates in time with roadmap.
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:34:30 PM

Okay, Firstly, I think that it is better to hold top cryptocurrencies. From your list I've chosen all without Waltonchain, Elastos. I think it would be better to change on projects Aelf and ICON.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:10:38 PM

Not many people nows but there is a good altcoin, not token, really COIN that has a cool team and necessary, as for me project, names 3DC coin.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:42:53 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

While the market is still experiencing hard times, the prices of most coins are at a minimum. Therefore, you can expect to receive a good income in the future thanks to the right investments now. Of the options I now like BNB, XLM, Neo. Also in the list can be included Ethereum and Ripple, they have good potential in the long term.
BlindBySoap

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:00:03 AM

Hi Everyone!

We just released Part 4 of our ultimate guide to small market cap cryptocurrencies and thought everyone might be interested. https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-4-15a27b9b9964. Let us know your favorites and any other small caps you think are worth keeping an eye on. Part 5 coming soon! Hopefully this helps with anyone looking for some altcoins to look into further.

The projects listed in Part 4 include:

1. Luxcore ($LUX)
2. Ambrosus ($AMB)
3. Navcoin ($NAV)
4. SONM ($SONM)
5. Ravencoin ($RVN)

The first three parts included:

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Part 3: https://medium.com/piratechain/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-3-b3d3c68444b8

1. GET Protocol ($GET)
2. Bounty0x ($BNTY)
3. Horizon State ($HST)
4. Pirate Chain ($ARRR)
5. Melonport ($MLN).

Best,

BBS
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:09:23 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

But I have additions in the form of graft, stellar and even eos.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:10:15 AM

As you mentioned, they are many in the system therefore you should be careful when selecting them. You can go for the much stable ones and add some one  or two new ones. I think the CHT token is not bad to invest in.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:39:12 AM

If this is the bear market, most of the altcoin prices will be very cheap, you can buy them and wait for the bull market to appear, I encourage you to buy top 10 altcoin on coinmarket,  it will be more reliable and stable. 
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:46:59 AM

Look at Beam. It is like Grin coin, both are hype one, but liquidity is low. Who knows, perhaps there will be even more growth, but grin showed 5x growth recently!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:57:09 AM

For today and now, I would like to recommend some altcoins that have a good potential increase. Among them: EOS, Dogecoin, Ontology and Pundi X. We all know market conditions are red and make me bored, but we have to be more careful to choose altcoin so as not to enter the gap. Good luck.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:04:01 AM

Very interesting ICO is comming. Huobi Russia from a Huobi Global. HTR tokens. You can check the market and see that the most of exchnage tokens are higher than at ICO price, so it's quite good investment. And reputation of Huobi Global gives more trust to this ICO.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:11:22 AM

I wonder why, the only altcoins which I used to invest in this 2019 is ethereum and bitcoin. Both of them are the future of the altcoins.
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:32:40 AM

As per current TA  I would recommend following coins:
1. POWR/ BTC
2. ZRX/USD
3. STORM/BTC

For Chart and detailed analysis refer
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:42:27 AM

I wonder why, the only altcoins which I used to invest in this 2019 is ethereum and bitcoin. Both of them are the future of the altcoins.
both are good for investing, so choosing both will be better and the chances will be greater. they have a good future in the future. besides there are still some good Altcoin that might be useful for you in the future such as EOS, Ripple and NEO. Choose the best and according to your taste, hopefully it's profitable.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:02:41 AM

the altcoin that you suggest is very helpful, compared to the month after. but now the market is down maybe now is the time to open the altcoin that you recommend and maybe there are a few additional coins for me to recommend like aurora, XLM. but we also have to be careful about being hit hard in the market so as not to fall.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:33:08 PM

I like Ethereum, NEO and XLM. These coins are among the best on the crypto market and I believe that they still have not shown their full potential and will do it when the next bull run comes. EOS is also looking great to buy now.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:45:16 PM

I like Ethereum, NEO and XLM. These coins are among the best on the crypto market and I believe that they still have not shown their full potential and will do it when the next bull run comes. EOS is also looking great to buy now.
I agree, some of these coins have not yet shown their potential , I think in the future bull market, many altcoins will be able to show good growth, as many coins are well kept in the market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:09:49 PM

I agree, some of these coins have not yet shown their potential , I think in the future bull market, many altcoins will be able to show good growth, as many coins are well kept in the market
Next bullrun will bring fresh spring weather to markets. I doubt that prices will continue decline in case of having good news on industry. I already made basket with collecting promising altcoins.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:20:55 PM

Next bullrun will bring fresh spring weather to markets. I doubt that prices will continue decline in case of having good news on industry. I already made basket with collecting promising altcoins.
Now as I think a good time to buy tokens, if you remember what they had the top and see now, I think the market will return to those peaks which were

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:31:35 PM

If I'm asked to recommend some altcoins at this time, my best picks will be Ethereum and XLM. Reason being that I like the development of those projects, I really commend the progress so far and constant updates to the community. Remember, this is no investment advise, it's just my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: