Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 56000 times)
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:57:34 PM

NEM is going through hard times right now, but I think that everything will get better with the project, and it is worth investing in it for a long-term

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:58:04 PM

I think that soon I will invest in coins such as EOS, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin (he surprised me today), OMG and possibly NEO.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:25:39 AM

it's a good time to start investing because the market is green and this is a good opportunity because the market will increase repeatedly. to choose multiple Altcoins You must first check before buying and do not buy carelessly because it can cause bad things.
I hope the market doesn't go down again, and hopefully it will increase.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:50:54 AM

If we speak about altcoin I always believe the potential coin like ethereum. I believe thatvthe ethereum will soon rise due to its amazing features and it is also called ico king, in short ethereum is really useful on the crypto feild specially on ico. Soon ethereum will really rise thatvis why we need to hold more ethereum on this dip for good.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:56:07 AM

Please invest in altcoins that you think have good potential for investment, the most important thing is to be sure of what you have invested, you can choose the altcoin that is in the best list, so you do not choose to invest in a coin

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:00:20 AM

I think MXM have a bright future and it's been performing yeah good state and also HPT has the good development in the future.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:05:24 AM

why not just invest cardano, or bitcoin cash. if you see when today almost all coins go down, bitcoin cash still shows an increase.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:54:26 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

There, I see no Ethereum or EOS, or XRP included? Aren't they good enough for your choices? I guess you should still see their power to turn the tables into your favor. Well, you might as well include TRX and NEO there.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:58:38 PM

The answer on this request is always depends on your funds. If you have big funds then play big. If no, then no. And choose coins depending on your funds. That's it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:36:42 PM

The answer on this request is always depends on your funds. If you have big funds then play big. If no, then no. And choose coins depending on your funds. That's it.
It seems to me that he killed the start-up capital can only affect the amount of coins purchased, and here there is no difference son what your financial capabilities.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:39:00 PM

It seems to me that he killed the start-up capital can only affect the amount of coins purchased, and here there is no difference son what your financial capabilities.
Bitcoin itself can be owned or bought with a small amount of value. we start investing does not have to be big if indeed we are still new to the investment because of course it is very risky.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:09:33 PM

It seems to me that at the moment it makes no sense to risk. It seems to me that now it is best to invest only in those coins that are the most popular.

claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

I would recommend that you do an independent analysis of several coins and choose the one that you enjoy. It seems to me that you should not listen to other people's investment recommendations.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

I would recommend that you do an independent analysis of several coins and choose the one that you enjoy. It seems to me that you should not listen to other people's investment recommendations.
but we have to think about suggestions from others because it could be true because there are lots of coins on the market and we are not likely to analyze them one by one.

with the advice of others we can minimize the amount of our research and that is very helpful, the most important thing is the decision must be from the results of our observations.
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:11:14 AM
Merited by Maslate (2)

but we have to think about suggestions from others because it could be true because there are lots of coins on the market and we are not likely to analyze them one by one.

with the advice of others we can minimize the amount of our research and that is very helpful, the most important thing is the decision must be from the results of our observations.
They could help especially if they have given a good advise before, this is learning with different sources and in the end, you can make good decision.
Clearly there are a lot of undervalued coins in the market now but we should not feel confident immediately, we still have to make
some research and only invest when we are already convince. That includes understanding what you are investing and knowing the risk and reward ratio.

Good coins do normally have a good volume in the market and traded in best exchanges.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:46:00 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

cardano is one of the most potential coins today. we can see and be sure if cardano is among a number of other potential coins and recommendations for investors and traders.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:56:35 AM

I see NPXS and HOT token as good investment opportunity. NPXS is still giving 2.16% dividend if you hold NPXS tokens in your compatible wallets, it means you earn fixed return of 2% on your investment and it will be continue till Dec 19, price increase of token will be ice on the cake.
If you want to invest in an ICO then Hubrisone may be one the best choice. Current price of token is $.02 and it was $.01 in Jan19, ICO price will increase $.01 every month till its launch in May19, token price in May19 will $.05. So today's invested amount will 2.5 folds in May19 when this token will be lauched. I see this ICO as good investment opportunity.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Raymiah

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:49:08 AM

Solarex srx is pretty good.
V-D-S
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:44:51 AM

V-Dimension (VDS) is... going to be exceptional to say the least. You can't buy it until Valentine's Day though.
C.U.T.coin
Copper Member

Activity: 70

CUt coin team

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:15:50 AM

I'm really interested in how do you guys choose coins to invest?
Of cause, I have my personal interest, but mostly I do believe in crypto investing.

TELEGRAM @cutc0in | TELEGRAM chat @cutc0intalk | TWITTER @CUTc0in | GITHUB @CUTCOIN

>>>>PoS testnet open <<<<   >>>> CONCEALED UNTRACEABLE COIN  <<<<   >>>>WWW.CUTCOIN.ORG<<<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: