Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:50:13 AM

In my opinion, why dont you invest in ethereum? It is the most popular altcoin now.
Many investors have been invest on it and the ethereum price on the market is now increasing. I think it is the perfect choice to invest

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

If you have done your background research and you think those coins are worth investing into it, then go ahead because now is the best time to buy them cheap.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:43:25 PM

You have a pretty good investment portfolio. I recommend you to buy these coins for half of your capital and half to leave in case the prices are lower.
This! OP should take note of this. This could help him to avoid great loss.

My recommendation: ETHEREUM

I always believe that ethereum is a great altcoin. It is second to bitcoin. Last year, it shows what potential it has, Its priced reached 1k usd mark. it is not impossible to reach that mark again, so invest in ethereum now while its price is low.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:45:30 PM

There are a few altcoins that I think are effective in the market. These are mft, pundix, holo. This kind of coins leaves nice profits in short trades. With these, you can expand your portfolio.
laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I recommend the Request Network. It is aiming to become “PayPal 2.0” by creating a payment bridge between all types of currency, fiat, or crypto, in a variety of ways. The end goal is to allow users to request a payment that can be paid by the recipient in a secure, convenient manner. In this sense, it’s very similar to PayPal. The difference lies in how the platforms are structured, and since Request Network’s information will be stored in a decentralized manner, transactions have the potential to be less expensive and more secure. Their ICO took place October 2017, and by December of that same year the team had released a functioning product, which works seamlessly today with MetaMask. Without getting too deep into the technicalities of the project, Request Network also offers identity protection, cross-currency transactions, invoicing, and more. Still, it all comes to your final decision. Do some research and more readings in this regard. For now, I better get back with my gaming session. Best of luck!
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

For example, I would pay attention to the top 100 coins on the popular resource coinmarketcap. From my point of view, the first 10 coins in this list are worthy of investing in them, while others require analysis.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

There are some good altcoins, one of them is ethereum and another one is bnb. Point is that bnb is a main competitor of ethereum, they are going to release blockchain and it will be on demand product
r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:30:58 AM

is investing right now really the best time to start? invest only in those that you think will give you a profit and will not lead you to a loss. make some research, analyze, etc
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

Investing in alcoins now is a good idea, but you should not invest all in one alt, you have to invest a little in different altcoins, because the risks are reduced to a minimum. diversification should be always the option
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

I've invested in several altcoins, hopefully some of them will go up in the future. Hope it will be useful, like MTRc for instance.
Dan123456

Activity: 79
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:56:46 AM

For me, I am liking the following:

$ubt - Unibright (current $0.03, supply 141 million)

Nice rises these last few days, and some really nice tech. Visual workflows creator for smart contract creation, on any blockchain, and no developer skills needed! Targeted towards enterprise, they already have a number of templates ready to go, full release is also this quarter. Their token model is also unique and heavily biased imo towards rewarding the long term token holders.

$xspec - Spectrecoin (Current $0.20, supply 22 million)

Undervalued imo, cryptopia down does it no favours, but "stealth staking" is working on the testnet, and it will be unique feature amongst cryptonote POS coins!

$tomo - Tomochain (current $0.58, supply 59 million)

Really nice chain with high TPS, and masternodes for passive income, but also pos via masternodes voting. It should also be noted that they have an airdrop for $CLMP, although full details have not been released yet.

Molk74

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:16:56 AM

RPM (Repme)
BLXS (Blockscart)
EVI (Evimeria)
KUBO (Kubocoin)
REBL (Rebellious)

#dyor
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:18:27 AM

I recommend you to pay your attention to new projects that have not yet reached their full potential, because their entry into the stock exchange coincided with the bear market. Bancor and Tezos should appear in your portfolio. These are great projects that will bring you a lot of profit in the future.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

The best choice to invest in the altcoins now is ethereum.
This altcoin is in rise because this token will hold the hardfork to the better chain.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:58:05 PM

The need for some kind of altcoins, especially in those who will advise you here is simply zero. Do not listen to anyone is probably the most important thing that I can advise you, because today you obviously need to understand that this is not correct.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:28:17 PM

Investing in alcoins now is a good idea, but you should not invest all in one alt, you have to invest a little in different altcoins, because the risks are reduced to a minimum. diversification should be always the option
Taking highest will always being for toughest decision in this situation I don't recommend any new currency to invest because I also had no hope on them for investment if I don't have any plan and not recommend to anyone.
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:30:14 AM

I've invested in several altcoins, hopefully some of them will go up in the future. Hope it will be useful, like MTRc for instance.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:55:10 AM

actually I'm not very familiar with the altcoin that you mentioned, only a few of them I know like CARDANO. I think CARDANO growth is quite good, but I suggest it is better to invest with altcoins that are clear and familiar to us like ETH and EOS, both of these coins have their own platform and are good for the long term as well.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:09:11 AM

actually I'm not very familiar with the altcoin that you mentioned, only a few of them I know like CARDANO. I think CARDANO growth is quite good, but I suggest it is better to invest with altcoins that are clear and familiar to us like ETH and EOS, both of these coins have their own platform and are good for the long term as well.
I think you are not a big fan of altcoins.
Those are popular altcoins IMO as they are listed in the top exchanges in the market and has a good volume.
Most of them are listed in the  top 100 in the market.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:28:48 AM

Indeed the market is in very low condition. And to invest is, of course, a very appropriate time. I prefer the top 10 coins. Like Tron, Stellar, XRP, and Tether with these coins, I think this is more profitable. And in the last few days, the market price has increased and I have benefited. Even though the profits I make are small, it makes me happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: