Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:24:43 AM

Recommend bnb, kcs, ht. In the coming months they will bring you a good profit. Soon gate.io will release its token.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:44:28 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

If you have a lot of capital to invest then why not? You can take the risk as long as you are eager to earn in the near future. There is nothing wrong to invest now because it is also your strategy when it comes to investment or trading. There's a lot of altcoins now are profitable than bitcoin.
of course, the capital will be better than free money, because it will be a smaller burden to invest. select altcoin according to the analysis and divide it into several altcoins, the most important of which is risk management

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:03:07 AM

I think the top coin is very good to buy. Now the price of the coin has begun to recover and we can see Bitcoin starting to pump. I hope you have bought Altcoin so you can sell it when prices rise high. This is a very good opportunity to make a profit.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:09:25 AM

if you are still need it then you should go for BNB and TRON
just skip the others, this 2 alt are really worth to invest
BNB with binance behind them and TRON with low price and strong community will be best alt for this year
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:12:33 AM

I think the top coin is very good to buy. Now the price of the coin has begun to recover and we can see Bitcoin starting to pump. I hope you have bought Altcoin so you can sell it when prices rise high. This is a very good opportunity to make a profit.
Yes, I've bought yesterday's time there was a decrease of bnb. and the last few minutes of pump when I sold it. I am getting the highest price today, and now I am ready to buy and wait for him under again.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:59:22 AM

My list of altcoins in which I believe is very short. I really believe in Stellar. I think it’s time to justify this name and fly to the sky) ETH stands in second place, he also has every chance of success.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:19:16 AM

Yes it is right time to invest as the market is down with almost all coins decreasing to their lowest prices. On the other hand, the market is showing a promise of its correction. As people say that the year off 2018 was the year of pain for cryptocurrency and the year of 2019 is a good year for it. So I think it is very much good time to invest. But it will be bad for you if you choose bad coins. So research for yourself before investing. I think ripple, tron, veil, Binance coin, KuCoin shares are the best coins for investment. Among them BNB, Kucoin and ripple are very much best.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

I believe that the bed altcoin is ethereum and eos. Maybe there are so many good kinds of altcoins but I trusted this two coin because I experience a lot if good times on this coin and, I believe that it is not only me who earn through investing on ethereum and eos. I see that there are also so many users on the feild that really do the same thing and earn a lot.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:15:00 PM

I believe that the bed altcoin is ethereum and eos. Maybe there are so many good kinds of altcoins but I trusted this two coin because I experience a lot if good times on this coin and, I believe that it is not only me who earn through investing on ethereum and eos. I see that there are also so many users on the feild that really do the same thing and earn a lot.
I like EOS and I already earned by  trading it, i think now good time to buy a lot of EOS coz it became more simple to create a EOS wallet and it's gonna be for free soon, also BnB good coin right now don't ask me why, you should know about it.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:27:26 PM

I recommend that you pay attention to the new project Sound Money Coin. This coin appeared in March 2019 and is still very young. The project has no special technical innovations, but a very interesting concept. I recommend to get acquainted with the project! You will be pleasantly surprised by the ideas of the project developer.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
bogdasha07

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:30:10 PM

Bee token seems very interesting to me, you may check it https://cmc.io/coins/bee-token  Wink
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

if I personally recommend METM, because I believe in the future the exchange project will be very widely used by people, so the price will increase and in my opinion the idea of ​​exchange METM is very good, so making me believe to investing in METM and I'm sure in the future METM price will increase very high and giving me a lot of profit.

You can learn about METM project at https://metamorph.pro

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:51:59 PM

This is the best time to invest as bitcoin start its upward journey and it shows that it is ready for a big breakout. After bitcoin stabilizes then whole market follow bitcoin and we will see a big spice in all altcoins. You can buy any coin as per your choice from top 50 coins of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

I do not think that this is a good idea in order to actually make investments according to our forecasts or advice. Because everyone will make tips that may not suit you. Trying better in their conclusions.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

Today Bitcoin has grown by 15 percent and it seems to me that the time has finally come to invest in the above projects. In my opinion, today's growth means a change of trend, as a result of which the growth of Bitcoin will pull the rest of the altcoins along.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:24:45 PM

My recommendations will be coins that will be successful in the future and even in case of a sharp decline in the market they will be able to keep the price.
This is my main requirement for altcoins.
This altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum, if you choose it, I do not doubt the profit in the future and I have no fear for the finances that I have invested in it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

These tokens can bring you a good profit , I think you should not ask here what altcoins to buy , it is better to study the projects and invest in them

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:51:33 PM

The biggest thing to know about alts is which developers are actually active and working to create a better crypto.  If there is limited activity or community engagement (and not just WOO LOOK WE ARE SO GOOD) then I'd avoid it.

If someone offers you actual altcoins to go after, please do your due diligence and research them before you pull the trigger.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

in the long term will be popular projects such as KIN QTUM RIPL EOS COSMOS and many who are now in the TOP 20,it is better if there is a free means of rsiki distribute,and all you will be well,neither when nor under any circumstances do not invest all your money in one project,there is a chance to always burn

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:55:15 PM

Everything in top 100 is potentionally good except centralized one - Ripple and BCASH and his forks, or all of Bitcoin forks are not interesting. They didn´t bring anything new to crypto ecosystem.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: