Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

In the top 100 a lot of good coins, which we can now be bought and when the market turns green, they can be sold at good prices. So, now is the time of significant discounts on coins. We need to take this chance.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:38:07 PM

yes of course now is a good time for investment,but not all coins are good and have potential maybe the top 50 that is feasible for investment,and take the time to find some altcoin info before investing maybe that will make you know how potential the altcoin is.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:45:34 PM

If you take a closer look at top 50 on coinmarketcap you will find some great altoins that have great potential to succed, but don't get caught in the mirrage of some coins that have huge volume and nice names , catchy websites etc...I heard so many stories from people who "fall in love" with altcoin just because they like the name or the logo and soon after they wonder how they lost money so be clever.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:32 PM

I very like dash nem and cardano, just choose one of them it will make u rich if you keep patient for holding that coins or you can buy top 2 or top 3 coin in cmc it will be the safe investment for alts.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:50:55 PM

I recommend ETN, XLR, Nano, DGB, LTC, ETH, but maybe the last 2 are too expensive so if not have enough money better buy more coins that are still cheap and can grow over long time.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:51:13 PM

yes of course now is a good time for investment,but not all coins are good and have potential maybe the top 50 that is feasible for investment,and take the time to find some altcoin info before investing maybe that will make you know how potential the altcoin is.
even coins in the top 50 can be spread out of the market. examine the assets you want to have first. the market always gives gifts to those who really choose good assets. if you invest in an arbitrary asset you can lose your money.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:56:59 PM

I very like dash nem and cardano, just choose one of them it will make u rich if you keep patient for holding that coins or you can buy top 2 or top 3 coin in cmc it will be the safe investment for alts.
Good point,it's all about patient and holding because anything is possible in Crypto industry, for me the first 20 coin in CMC are good to invest in,but remember studying and learning while investing.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:31:20 PM

Good point,it's all about patient and holding because anything is possible in Crypto industry, for me the first 20 coin in CMC are good to invest in,but remember studying and learning while investing.
I think that the best strategy for many cryptocurrency users is to invest in the first ten of the cryptocurrency market rating. In all other projects you need to be really sure to buy their coins. But I am sure that for very promising projects there are fans, and they will not leave them without investments.
WAYToken

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:34:05 PM

All easy: buy altcoins where devs are continues to develop even when price of coin falled down. Then you may buy good coin cheaper and get much profit.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:04:21 PM

even coins in the top 50 can be spread out of the market. examine the assets you want to have first. the market always gives gifts to those who really choose good assets. if you invest in an arbitrary asset you can lose your money.
we must continue to improve our knowledge so that we can choose coins correctly.
and if you still have doubts about determining a good coin, I think Eth and Bitcoin are the right coins to buy.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:07:26 PM

There is a huge selection of coins on the cryptocurrency market.
If you choose from the Altcoins, I prefer Ethereum.
It shows itself very well in market fluctuations, and also keeps your investments safely from market volatility.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pithaxz

Activity: 452

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:44:15 PM

yes,Among the choices you have mentioned, I am more interested in Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Zilliqa, and Elastos. because I benefited from this altcoin, they are quite good for investment. even now I'm adding more scale to their projects.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:02:10 PM

I know a lot of good and perspective altcoins, I choose and take attention for altcoins with good volume, last time I start to watch the XYO, I think it perspective
maxitdev

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:03:51 PM

Check this:
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com/
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:19:16 PM

ADA,XRP, XML

There is a huge selection of coins on the cryptocurrency market.
If you choose from the Altcoins, I prefer Ethereum.
It shows itself very well in market fluctuations, and also keeps your investments safely from market volatility.
Well, for small investors playing it safe is necessary. Eth is not as volatile as small marketcap altcoins.  Investing wisely is another discussion theme but they need to adapt to the old system for reaching their own goals. Market fluctuations will change the price direction and it is time to choose the side.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:34:11 PM

If I were You, I would now buy the Quant token.You can see the token metric and graphs by following the link:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quant/.Over time, this token will cost much more than the previous one.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:53:50 PM

The altcoins that i would recommend to invest into are ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Ripple and stellar because these cryptocurrency has a very large marketcap and the daily volume of trading is also very high. This simply means that crypto investors keep investing into these cryptocurrencies from time to time and this brings about the rise in price from time to time for those who invested earlier to earn profits.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:54:47 PM

The market is gradually recovering and almost all altcoins are on their way to their 2017 price. Just go to coinmarketcap and study some coins and choose the one that looks promising to u

Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:28:52 PM

Litecoin, one of the oldest altcoins, was created in 2011 by an ex-Google employee, Charlie Lee. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also just a digital currency but with improvements. In fact, the reason for launching Litecoin was to overcome some of the shortcomings of Bitcoin, especially its slow transaction speed. Historical Investment Trends In the unpredictable cryptocurrency market where coins go in and out of the market very quickly, Litecoin has been in the market for over 7 years. It has grown to become one of the best altcoins with a market capitalization of $8.2 billion
m0Ray

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:18:02 AM

I choose altcoin by it's price history. If I see that it behaves good then I choose it. I want to invest when I see a good price and know that it will grow in future. I see price that symbolize the popularity. All these helps me to get profit from my investitions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: