Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1948 times)
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

China is definitely trying to beat America in that direction. but right now America is leading. I think in a few years the situation will change
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

It seems that China is trying to take over the crypto market. You can see the world's leading exchanges are now China, and the strong coin on the market also comes from their country.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

China is definitely trying to beat America in that direction. but right now America is leading. I think in a few years the situation will change
Both can be considered as the bitcoin houses but it's not the leader of the blockchain start up. SG still holders the first place as the country which has a lot of blockchain companies are still actively developing the platform based on the decentralized blockchain.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
China generally walks ahead of the entire planet (and they have something to learn from any country)
They hold one of the leading positions in the field of cryptocurrency, and even most likely set the direction for the entire cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Wow, investing $6 billion is really a lot of money.
It is really impressive that china puts so much money into the blockchain.
They also want to be number one in the field, as in many other areas.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

I am sure that China will be the leader in this area because some things they can do much better than others
andrerusso

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

leader? because of their population?
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

With a lot of funding, you can expect something great will be developed. Whether or not China will become the leading country for blockchain, that remains to be seen. It will still depends on what they can come up with. 
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

The total investment in Blockchain does not help China as one of its leaders. Blockchain has been one of the prominent industries in recent years. Maybe China is a leader in Blockchain technology, but this does not help stabilise their projects and attract investors.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

It seems that China is trying to take over the crypto market. You can see the world's leading exchanges are now China, and the strong coin on the market also comes from their country.
that's why a lot of coins are manipulated by their prices, and the market seems to follow what they want. at the moment the market is in the stage of correction, whether or not it will come back down later or not we will see it
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

I don't know in detail about this news (China leads on the blockchain), but $ 6 billion I think is a very large amount of investment. If you have this news source, please share it here so that we can all see and read the background. Thank you in advance.
I also saw information about this somewhere on the Internet, but unfortunately I cannot find it now, I think that if the situation in general will interest you, then you will be able to find this information with great success on the Internet.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

China has been very bullish on blochchain for a long time.  They just don't like to see capital flight from within China.  Its a big reason why I invested a bit into NEO to hedge my bet against Codius (Ripple's smart contracts solution) dominating the market.  I'm also really excited to see American express (partnered with Lian Lian) as the only american credit card company allowed into China.  Guess who's an AMEX partner??? You guessed it, Ripple.  They will be using XRP to settle cross-border transactions throughout China by sometime late 2019, mark my words! 
akunta

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

as a matter of fact, China is going quite good with crypto as i can assume latest news seem positive. and i am sure that in case China is determined it will become a leader, why not?

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

Blockchain technology can be used not only for cryptocurrency. This technology has great prospects and in many countries work is underway to introduce this technology in various areas of life.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Blockchain technology can be used not only for cryptocurrency. This technology has great prospects and in many countries work is underway to introduce this technology in various areas of life.
I agree you should not generalize cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If the Chinese authorities have invested such a large amount, this does not mean that there will be a growth in capitalization or an increase in the price of cryptocurrency.This technology is really striking in its uniqueness.It will be implemented in all spheres of life.I think that the projects of Chinese companies will not grow in price but will remain at the same level.Because it is more likely that the Chinese authorities have invested such a sum in the development of closed blockchains.And this fact can not affect the growth of prices.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

China has been a leader in the market of cryptocurrencies for quite some time, so it is not really surprising that they are really interested in the blockchain, however it is likely that they are interested in the blockchain for their own selfish reasons so I will not be very excited about that much money being used in the development of the blockchain because they are surely trying to find a way to create their own cryptocurrency that will be completely controlled by them.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

I think China is playing it very safe. They brought the market down and now i think they'll jump in and would make some big profits. I think this dip was all very well manipulated.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

This is part of what should be embraced by so many countries. If China eventually leads i won't be surprise to me, because it's more like paying the sacrifice now and will later yield.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

Links please?

They have been one of the most countries who had been always on the news when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Their government decision making seems to be cloudy and they cannot decide which way will be best for them.

Let us see the legitimacy of the news then maybe we could dissect the reality of it. Check out the browser history so you could still find it.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

There are a lot of good crypto projects coming from China, NEO is the first one but also take a look at QTUM which combines bitcoin with Ethereum, and they have even blasted a node into space!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: