Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1946 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
Yes, apparently, China will indeed be a leader in the use of blockchain technology. I have long read that in China, more than all countries issue patents for the introduction of this technology. Therefore, it is not surprising that about six billion dollars have already been invested in this technology. China has long been famous for the fact that new technologies are constantly being introduced there, including by copying and stealing them in other states. It is because of the use of new technologies that China has now risen to the level of superpowers.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

china is already one of the leaders in the blockchain world. most of the hashrates come from china and news from china has the biggest impact on the market. i think china wants to secure its place in the crypto world with this big investment.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
China is already a leader in many areas. And yes, I thought that China will become the most powerful leader of blockchain technologies in near 5-10 years. Many of their projects are very interesting for long term.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Increasing the value can happen yeah China be able to compete with other countries about the economy,how do I know that the news is true dude Is there a site that displays the news? Had read some articles about China and the development of the blockchain there was very big.

fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

I think that the United States is the leader of the blockchain. The United States' technology is the world's number one. You can conclude from the aircraft carrier that 50 aircraft carriers can be produced in one year at the peak of the United States, and China can only produce two aircraft carriers.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Blockchain technology can be used not only for cryptocurrency. This technology has great prospects and in many countries work is underway to introduce this technology in various areas of life.
Quite rightly today, it can be said that many areas of activity of different government sectors can also very seriously integrate the blockchain into their new opportunities for increasing transparency.
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

maybe they are because of their population. i mean, THEY ARE the biggest country in the world but is blockchain really used there?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

I believe in your statement about China, China is not only number one in the field of crypto currency, but China may also be number one in the field of economy and business, as evidenced in China's recent domination of crypto currency, ICO which has a base in China continues to develop the good, even the exchange has been dominated by China, China is almost number one in all fields
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

China is not friendly with cryptocurrency but they focus on developing blockchain. They have great financial potential and great people, it would not be surprising if they took the lead.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Most likely China can immediately shift the US especially in the digital economy, maybe even the digital market of China can exceed the enormity of the US market quickly. No wonder if the Chinese authorities invest their large funds in the development of the blockchain this year as a means to improve its operations at the global level. In the future, maybe China will become one of the largest digital economic countries, before finally it becomes the largest economy and becomes a financial business giant in the world.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Yes! I agreed with you, because most of the project that is being carry out in crypto business, most of the investors that that invest huge in most of the project are from China.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

They are always the one that will always take advantage of the technology so it could be true. You'd have to wonder what sort of blockchain project are they doing with $6billion budget. They are busy publishing their own ranking of crypto so they must be up to something.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Of course, China will be one of the leaders in the blockchain. This is a huge country with great scientific potential.
Will projects grow in value? And have you heard about the project AntShares? But the NEO blockchain for sure you know. This is the AntShares project, which has grown hundreds of times in price. This is just one of the illustrative examples.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Even though news from china brings most of the FUDS in the market, it doesnt make them the leader of the blockchain, and it doesnt mean and increase in the price of their projects. Blockchain is global and has no leader and it stands now.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

I strongly believe that crypto will essentially defy any boundaries. In this dilemma and caution, whoever is bolder, will set the trail for others to follow.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

China is not friendly with cryptocurrency but they focus on developing blockchain. They have great financial potential and great people, it would not be surprising if they took the lead.

I think they outlaw a lot of cryptocurrency because they want to support one of their own blockchain projects. Take a look at Google and Facebook in China, which can not compete with domestic companies like Baidu
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

China has and probably always be the king of cryptocurrencies.

They are tech savvy and confident when it comes to cryptos. They also almost totally obliterate the mining game - cheap electricity and electronics means the Chinese can really max out their profit when doing mining.

But the government is the obstacle that stands in their way a bit.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

China is exactly one of the leaders, there're many interesting projects with Chinese teams. I think they're going to develop this industry, so we should look at their projects in the future!

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Do not think so that China is the leader of crypto. Maybe they are investing a lot in crypto -related projects and in the blockchain technology but others also do. $6 billion is a big amount and I could not find this where this information is from. If you can please share with us.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

maybe they are because of their population. i mean, THEY ARE the biggest country in the world but is blockchain really used there?
I think that in the near future, as soon as mass integration begins on a real level, when many media outlets talk about integration, only then a serious opportunity for HYIP will begin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: