Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1948 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Obviously, China is giving more priority to cryptocurrency but the government has made some strict regulation to avoid scammers, However they are going to dominate the majority of Investors in future too I guess most probably in two or three years this will happen. They are the favorites when it comes to crypto as they are most populated country in world as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

For now I'm not sure if China is the leader in applying blockchain technology or not but as I can see they're applying blockchain technology in so many thing in their country. Maybe in the future China will be the leader in applying blockchain technology but at the moment I'm not sure about that.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

china is already one of the leaders in the blockchain world. most of the hashrates come from china and news from china has the biggest impact on the market. i think china wants to secure its place in the crypto world with this big investment.
China is still very influential in the market but its influence is not as big as it was a few years ago and to me that seems like a good development, cryptocurrencies cannot depend on a single country for its development, now there are countries like Japan that are ahead of China when it comes to adoption and there are also many companies from different countries creating new miners to challenge the Chinese supremacy in that field.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

China is the undisputed leader. The whole of Asia pays a lot of attention and money investment in bockchain. China produces the largest number of extractive products. They first realized that life goes into the Internet and Internet technology.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

China is killing blockchain, they ban cryptocurrency and make fud to dump crypto market, China is main reason of the bear market now. Singapore, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong are more better and friendly with cryptocurrency, America is the leader of blockchain.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I think that China cannot dominate Crypto even though they have invested heavily in the capital. But indeed China has a very special concern for Crypto. China can affect many people by making news that Bitcoin will not function. So many people who heard that could sell Bitcoin so the market crashed.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

China only mining leader, blockhain ideas comes from the west.
Its remember times when China was global factory.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

This is big money.  So I am sure if China invests such funds, then this is clearly not to stand aside!
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

India also invests in the development of blockchain technology and uses it wherever appropriate. At the expense of China I have not heard that they actively implement the technology !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

This is not necessarily the case. The blockchain is a technology of the world and does not specifically address the technology of a certain country. There are also blockchain projects in the US and Europe. But I think China will be the center of the 21st century world. All economies will rely on China, and China will be more peaceful and equal. Although I am an American, I think the United States is indeed very selfish.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

China will not want to be lagging behind with a new invention and blockchain will never be an exception. Though China has been in the forefront of opposition to cryptocurrency, they know the essence and beauty of blockchain technology hence they are ready to spend so much to develop it according to their own needs. Blockchain will help the country and its corporate bodies save money because of its anti-fraud nature.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

China is watching closely on all blockchain developments and giving ranking for most of the blockchain projects The involvement of China definitely giving sign that blockchain in chain will have significant role
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

For now I'm not sure if China is the leader in applying blockchain technology or not but as I can see they're applying blockchain technology in so many thing in their country. Maybe in the future China will be the leader in applying blockchain technology but at the moment I'm not sure about that.
Today there is not so much data when it really turns out to see very good data about the use of blockchain and if we talk about China, then this country has serious pressure on the market.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

China is a pretty strange country. They have banned a lot of ICOs, but they are one of the leaders in the blockchain development technology. They are investing a lot of money into this industry and hope they will release their own crypto pretty soon.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

As long as Chinese Government restrict full decentralization capacity of blockchain and cryptocurrency, the Chinese based cryptocurrency may not see any significant  progress or increase in their value! The investment in blockchain by China is however laudable!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
Well in my opinion there is a big country such as US which i think is more into blockchain than china did. There is a lot of big company that into blockchain in US for example IBM and oracle, and there is also SAP from germany, and as far that i knew neo and tron is the best blockchain from china but china doest support cryptocurrency which i think this company will be really hard to grow.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

In order for projects of Chinese companies to increase in price, it is necessary that there is a corresponding demand for this product. While there is no demand in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

I don't think that China is the leader of the Blockchain, because it never been broadcast in any news in crypto world industry.
I don't see it nor even read it in cointelegraph dude.  We all know that there are lot of country now are adapting the concepts of bitcoins
so that's not possible for now. But I believed that China is one the largest percentage average in terms of bitcoin mining farm.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Chinese are always wanted to be on the front line and dont wanted to be left behind in terms of technology. Blockchain is the hottest and most flexible invention of today's generation so China is using this opportunity to become a leader of blockchain or advance user. We all know that blockchain holds a future which can handle millions of transactions per minute and Chinese already see the potential of blockchain.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

I dont think china and india both are crypto friendly!
There are some news that those countries are banning cryptocurrencies for different reasons , but I don't think they can stop it at the end because crypto is bigger than them .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: