Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1948 times)
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Today, China occupies the first position in technology, the global economy, so it is not surprising that he wants to become one of the first in the blockchain, because there he invests huge funds and efforts for this.

vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

Well, China is clearly the leader even if you look at the pool of bitcoin mining then there is one China, and in terms of trade and exchanges, China is also the leader.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

It's great that China invests in cryptocurrency. This will certainly help the current economy. In general, I am sure that China can become a leader in cryptocurrency.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

this is more like a strategy. the banning and unbanning game
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

If China really begins to engage in blockchain technology, we can definitely expect that in a relatively short period of time they will become monopolists in the world of crypto-currencies. China now occupies one of the leading places, but if it really starts to deal with cryptocurrencies, they will become like Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

It depends on what you mean, when it comes to implementing blockchain technology for normal life, I think it's not going too well, but when it comes to minning power supporting the blockchain network for Bitcoin, it's definitely the first place in the world!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

Yes, China is very powerful and strong country. They invest a lot in crypto economy and blockchain technologies at all. So China has a lot of chances to become the leader in blockchain.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

i think nobody can control like you mean leader, but if you say china investing 6 billion dollar, i agree with that.
as we know asia is the most biggest investing in crypto, they hold about 60% from marketcap.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

No I guess, not really. China will just accumulate too much of the market cap of the cryptocurrency in the blockchain, and if they didn't invest, or just improve the blockchain, still, they can't be considererd the leader of blockchain since they have no total control of its protocol.

Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

China is the leader of cryptocurrency, they have Bitman, the biggest mining company in the world, they also has NEO, one of the biggest cryptocurrency, many cryptocurrency projects and exchanges are run by Chinese, like Binance, Kucoin, Bit-z, etc., although their head offices are in other countries, they're run by Chinese.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

Hello where is you're source? I hope this kind of speculation should be backed up by a fact that everyone can see. If China will invest in blockchain then it's good actually. Knowing them they will enter it as it one of the profitable industry and they are really business minded since they decided it when the bearish has really happening. It's a perfect time to accumulate coins and tokens. If the Chinese will invest surely the prices of tokens and coins will recover.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

Yes i agree with you. China is a strong country and they are the leader of blockchain technology, they've built many blockchain cities to support blockchain and cryptocurrency companies.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

What they invested does not say that they are leaders, such technology needs time to show who is the leader, but I have always admired China and so they quickly learn new technologies while others are just watching !
There is absolutely no doubt that today it would probably be best to begin the process of understanding that China is really the place where people find it difficult to invest, because there is always something very strange with prohibitions.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

In any case, there was information that the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchain technology was issued in China. It already says a lot. Most likely that the way it is. However, the results of the introduction of blockchain technology may occur much later. However, already on this fact and the fact that more than six billion dollars have been invested in the blockchain technology in China, one can judge that China is indeed the leader in implementing this technology.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

It's great that China invests in cryptocurrency. This will certainly help the current economy. In general, I am sure that China can become a leader in cryptocurrency.

The information technology industry in China is currently undergoing strong development in the jurisdiction. I think blockchain is not out of this portfolio, no matter what people think they are forbidding crypto and exchange, but it's not that they will not develop it.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

What they invested does not say that they are leaders, such technology needs time to show who is the leader, but I have always admired China and so they quickly learn new technologies while others are just watching !
that's right china, in china people learn fast and quickly about new technology of course Blockchain too, that's why op think china the eader of the blockchain industry, but like china Russia and Korea investing much money in blockchain industry

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

There are so many other countries that are now trying to to integrate blockchain into their system. So we cannot yet conclude, if we should give that to China, because  they are all working on it and some are planning to do the same.
Well, China has been a prominent country when it comes to blockchain technology.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

In my opinion, China is making the right steps, because the blockchain is the future. But Chinese projects have nothing to do with the government and even though the Chinese like to support the products of their compatriots, I still do not see an advantage over competitors. If we compare the Ethereum platform and the Chinese analogue of NEO, the Chinese platform has not received proper application and recognition among ICO projects. This is largely due to bans within the country.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

My thoughts on China are that they have such a big goal of becoming giants in the world in any field, such as electronics etc. even the China blockchain wants to be its king.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Why do you say that? I don't know China but I know it is a fast growing country. I don't believe that China will become a leader. The US is still very strong. Japan's technology is also very strong, so I don't think it will become a reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: