Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:03:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1948 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:33:57 AM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

It must be admitted that today China has become a confident leader in completely different fields of activity. Including leading in terms of industry and the introduction of relevant technologies. Therefore, it is quite logical that China maintains a leading position in the blockchain project market.
I personally admire the way that Chinese people invest, not only in crypto, but in many other Asoek, China is recognized as an investor. and many assume that you are and admit that China can be called a leader

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:12:33 PM

We can only say that china county has been dominant in terms of fund raising on investing in blockchain. But we have to consider that many countries also are doing that. I can say that there is no leader for the country for blockchain. Because we all are using its services.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

if the news you submit is true, it is truly extraordinary, that China is one of the countries that dares to take that action. but I think this will be very profitable for their own country, the rest is little for the crypto market.and maybe logically they lead the blockchain.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

In the beginning, China's government used to crack down the exchanges and many people left the country and start trading altcoin. Now we are seeing many blockchain based companies are developing are based on China only. China country is raising more fund for their ICO's.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:23:30 PM

Yes, this is definitely the case, because it is precisely this development of events that will still have to show us the way. It seems to me that China can greatly raise the interest of people who will only develop in the future. Yes, China is the first today.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:56:26 PM

China is the strong country, this country want to become the leader of the world, they will spend any money for any sectors that make their country bigger, especially with blockchain, they want to become the leader of this sector to overtake US.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:46:43 PM

I think Chinese projects are going to skyrocket for sure. I was just reading about a pretty significant partnership between MOAC and China Mobile for water purifier devices inside of homes
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

China is a very developed country and has a very large industry. I'm not surprised if the Chinese state invests up to $ 6 billion, this is very large nominal and this is a sign that they are not hesitant and confident in the opportunities needed by Cryptocurrency. We cannot claim that China will be the leader of the Blockhain world, but the chances are great and whatever happens in the future we don't know for sure. The problem of China's project prices will definitely rise.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

China has a big influence on the development of Crypto. The shares they planted in Crypto are very large and they are one of the countries that developed Crypto. Crypto technology for them must continue to be developed because it has great potential to change the economy for the better.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:41:35 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
this will be a huge achievement for the people to be a huge part in this development of cryptocurrency field so I think the interest of investment in cryptocurrency also very high in China so I think it may be a good start for the other countries to follow.
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:37:51 AM

In principle, the blockchain technology conditions each server that runs this software to automatically form network consensus to replicate each transaction data and verify each existing data.
This standardization effort was carried out by the China Electronics Standardization Institute under the supervision of the Ministry, currently the agency is also trying to form a special committee for standardization.
China's Ministry of Industry and IT indicates that international standard organizations will focus on the topic of the DLT, encouraging China to become the leader of blockchain technology in the future.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:04 AM

I believe so, because as you already mentioned, China is one of the leading countries in the blockchain technology development, because they are investing billions of dollars into this technology. I would not wonder if they would release their own crypto currency.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

EOS is doing well. really pumped these last few weeks. NEO has fallen so it's a good time to buy back in, I'd say that China is strategically putting it's pieces into play so they are not left behind when crypto takes over the global economy

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:00:27 AM

Actually this news is kind of expected in China. China is a big country and it is one of the richest in the world. With the technology advancement they are having, they would put themselves on what is the technology that is trending worldwide. And they will match it. Look at what they did to NEO. They matched Ethereum and they have now NEO, the Ethereum of China.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:25:47 AM

We know that China is the ruler of the world economy today, so the Chinese government is well aware that Cryptocurrency will definitely be an important part of the world of finance, so investments made by the Chinese government will greatly influence the future of cryptocurrency, and I believe someday China will take over the world of cryptocurrency.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

South Korea also plays a greater role in the development of crypto industry. A lot of worthy project from there.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:54:46 AM

Yes, China is today a reckless leader in the market of blockchain and crypto-currencies,they only have today how many capacities are located on the mining of bitcoin,and other tokens,so I think in the near future the situation will not change,only after the adoption of crypto-currencies and blockchain at the legal level,perhaps another country will become the leader
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:16:35 AM

Sure, there are a lot of blockchain developers from China. I really like Chinese people because they are very smart and they are able to create a great things!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:26:46 AM

hopefully in other countries it will also be legalized about bitcoin so that there will be many who know and know bitcoin so that legalized bitcoin will have many benefits provided for its future.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:30:01 AM

China now really attaches great importance to blockchain technology, and it is normal to increase investment. But it is still too early to be a blockchain leader. China's blockchain technology is not very good now. Need to develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: