Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1946 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:13:47 PM

China is the leading player in the blockchain development among the countries that is for sure. I have no doubts that China is going to be one of the first countries that will present its own crypto currency and maybe will replace USD as a backup currency by cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:26:23 PM

Well indeed, as i know on China are most % of miners, but there are some countries who use a lot blockchain and also there are a lot of miners on a other countries, but China is the main country and also miners for bitcoin are build there.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:29:55 PM

China is like a source of cryptocurrency.  Which diverges across the country.  I do not think that he will refuse mining.  And it is not strange that he leads in mining.  Because it all began with this country.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:32:38 PM

Well indeed, as i know on China are most % of miners, but there are some countries who use a lot blockchain and also there are a lot of miners on a other countries, but China is the main country and also miners for bitcoin are build there.
there are also many big projects in China, one of which is NEO and that is a very good project.

but if China bans blockchain then it is very bad because it will greatly affect crypto.
so I agree if China is the crypto leader.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

China has recently shown interest in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. I won't be surprised if they become the world's largest. Apart from cryptocurrency, China is always ready to grab business opportunities and that is a good thing for a country.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:08:13 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

I am fully convinced that today China remains the true leader in blockchain technology. It is in China that new promising projects are being launched, many successful investors and traders live. Therefore, I very much hope that China will continue to have a huge positive impact on the development of the crypto market.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:53:51 PM

China has recently shown interest in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. I won't be surprised if they become the world's largest. Apart from cryptocurrency, China is always ready to grab business opportunities and that is a good thing for a country.
China is like a sleeping tiger, they are very enthusiastic in developing their country by doing many things including crypto.
and now China is one of the biggest crypto investors and there are also many successful projects from China, so it makes sense if many people regard China as the crypto leader.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:37:59 PM

Chinese, Koreans or more like the Asians have the highest population of crypto members. Even the father of bitcoin Satoshi is acclaimed to be from China. But what all these show is the reception of China and other Asian countries to advanced financial technologies

blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:58:12 PM

I am not sure in the source of this info and for me Chine is so controversial country. Once they want to ban crypto, then they are investing in the technology.
What is visible that Chinese people are investing in crypto all over the world.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:00:47 PM

China pays a lot of attention to new technologies. It was the introduction of new technologies that brought this country to the highly developed world states. Therefore, it is not surprising that China has the largest number of patents for inventions using blockchein technology. The blockchein technology now opens up great opportunities for significant improvements in virtually all areas of human activity across the globe.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:05:29 PM

Mainly Asian continent embraced crypocurrencies and block chain more than every other in my own view because its hard to see coins from Asian continent that got dumped like the rest
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

Mainly Asian continent embraced crypocurrencies and block chain more than every other in my own view because its hard to see coins from Asian continent that got dumped like the rest
yes because the continent of Asia needs cryptocurrency because most developing countries are here. on the continent of Asia, the biggest in my opinion in China, because the country is mostly people who are economically advanced and technologically advanced and there are fast.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:26:44 PM

China pays a lot of attention to new technologies. It was the introduction of new technologies that brought this country to the highly developed world states. Therefore, it is not surprising that China has the largest number of patents for inventions using blockchein technology. The blockchein technology now opens up great opportunities for significant improvements in virtually all areas of human activity across the globe.
in china we could see any technology developted well there.from basic technology till advanced technology could improved there.they have much resources such as money, employe, infrastructure facilities and many others.and their investors give huge influence to cryptocurrency market.maybe it their government officially announced legalize bitcoin and crypto it will great news for us.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:43:59 PM

I think it'd be more precise if the title was: "China is one of the leaders of the blockchain?". Actually, China has so many crypto projects but regarding realistic blockchain projects, there're not so many. There's a fact that crypto start up can bring people quick money but it's not the case for doing a serious blockchain project with real value. Japan, Korea and Singapore maybe equal or even more appropriate to be in the leader position instead of China.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

There is no doubt about China called a king of blockchain. The reason behind it, China have much more involvement in the big or small project. I hope China will legalised bitcoin  crypto in future due to main role play to improve the project day by day & called the hub of  blockchain technology.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

$6billion is a lot of money. If they have invested that much it should be a confidence booster not only to other economic jurisdictions but to the block chain ecosystem
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
China's interest so far has been on implementing blockchain technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness on various levels of their society but it's sad that they have not shown interest in cryptocurrencies yet..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:21:37 PM

$6billion is a lot of money. If they have invested that much it should be a confidence booster not only to other economic jurisdictions but to the block chain ecosystem
$6 billion is not a huge amount considering the fact investment quantity to the AI and blockchain by different economic countries. The key project is focused to improve the usefulness of AI in the different areas of economy and they have fmous faces from the board of China ggovenrmtet organization. They definitely support the blockchain and their growth rate will be more than the growth rate of combined third world countries.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:11:12 PM

China banned crypto at my last news so i think people will decide who is the most crypto users at all time that have been settled for all country.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:28:05 PM

What i have observed is that China is more inclined into using and implementing blockchain technology in their businesses for more transparency and efficiency while their govt seems to be strict against cryptocurrencies which is a bit strange, i think it is time China should embrace cryptos open handedly as well and allow crypto trading and payments globally.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: