Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services  (Read 3162 times)
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 09:37:52 AM by APCProject

MAKING AN ACCESSIBLE ENVIRONMENT FOR EASE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
FOR PEOPLE IN SOUTH EAST ASIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Our purpose is to make an accessible environment for ease of financial services available for people in South East Asia and all over the world on this project. To achieve this purpose, we intend to support the poor through our financial institution and offer epoch-making services compared to existing banking services through a cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Trading

First main component is the trading. We adopted a cutting edge trading platform which has been adopted by top international companies. For this platform, we will offer safety and a stable trading environment to users. This platform is named Asia Pacific Exchange (APX).

FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

API is assisting a Microfinance institution called Asia Pacific Finance Plc. (APF). APF was founded by the Japanese and obtained a business license from the National Bank of Cambodia 2015. Therefore APF has been operating microfinance business since 2015.
This is a tangible achievement reachable by a strong management base, APF aims to be a Specialized Bank from a Microfinance institution.

According to the rules to obtain the license for a Specialized Bank, APF will establish trust with domestic and international authorities. Using this trust, APF will expand its business abroad and make a system to support the poor directly as much as possible. APF will support the poor directly such as school construction, educate children, support orphanages and cultivate instructors as our example.

ECOSYSTEM

Asia Pacific Exchange (APX) Trading Platform: handling fee dividend and handling fee mining.
Handling fee dividend is the system to divide the 88% of total handling fee paid by traders to APC holders according to their holding ratio.
Handling fee mining is the system to provide APC coin to traders who paid the handling fee for dealing.

PEER TO PEER LENDING SERVICE

- After these main components work, APC’s liquidity will be enhanced and will be stabilized. The peer to peer lending platform will be set to bind the lower class and cryptocurrency holders.
- This platform implements lending from cryptocurrency holder to client and APF will support to appraise client as intermediator. APF will also support in cases of delayed repayment of client as servicer. For this role, APF will take commission when matching the deal. As there are people who are not able to use the internet and/or disabled to read and write documents, APF will take such a role to aid them.
- No matter how developed the lending apps on the internet are, it will not work unless they can show an accurate situation and correct information of potential clients. We believe it's important to protect lender’s rights through supporting borrowers for repayment in a planned concise way. For this point, APF has an important role for this platform.

ROAD MAP

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

No discord Most new projects I see use discord to have a central place for there community
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

No discord Most new projects I see use discord to have a central place for there community

It is because most new projects are about mining. Such projects always use discord. Projects that are not related to mining usually don't use discord for communication.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

I don’t see about the information of ICO, can you tell me about this?
Finn Bery

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

What is your different if compare with some enormous centralized system?
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Your project comes in the time that the market in falling down. How can you solve with this?
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

You Guys should all try  best to promote this project to the cambodian community.
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Any idea when this moves to the next period. What you going to do?
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

i like to promote this project to the social media? Any campaign that i can join?
Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I have gone through your whitepaper and really like the idea with support orphans children. Hope your project will success.
Legolass

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
UsherClara

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount ’s amount? but i don’t see the ico timeline.
MichaelOwen

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

I have looked at the website of this project, it smoothes it all very professionally. But what is turned my attention, which in my opinion is very important in projects, it's team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? only one person?
Harvey-Connan

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project!
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Thanks for your suggestion. We will contact if necessary
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

I don’t see about the information of ICO, can you tell me about this?

you can check it in our roadmap
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

What is your different if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our goal is to provide an accessible environment to easily provide financial services to people in Southeast Asia and around the world in this project.
DainnyRobin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Will a price of one token change during the ICO or will it be fixed during all the sale period?
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project? I think with the idea of this project, we don’t need blockchain technology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: