Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services  (Read 3174 times)
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Well, to my mind, revolutionary blockchain technology is always great. Because with decentralized, distributed, open source blockchain network with unrivaled network architecture, it can lead your project to success.
blockchain is good. but with this project APC’s liquidity will be enhanced and will be stabilized. The peer to peer lending platform will be set to bind the lower class and cryptocurrency holders. This platform implements lending from cryptocurrency holder to client and APF will support to appraise client as intermediator. APF will also support in cases of delayed repayment of client as servicer.
Blackbanther

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the Profile .  I have just give you some advices in drive. Hope my advice will helpful.
SmartCrouz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

hey guys, this is new  projects to try! Waiting for the launch!

thank you, if you have any question. we will answer all. you can join our telegram channel for more news
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks

we will posting soon. at this time we  have a telegram group, we posting the proof every day. you can join it
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Your team have great experience in this term. Together with a diverse management team that together brings decades of experience in financial services.

we will expand its business abroad and make a system to support the poor directly as much as possible. we will support the poor directly such as school construction, educate children, support orphanages and cultivate instructors as our example. i think this will help people a lot in the future
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev
you can folow our channel like telegram.We posting news every day
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?

we have a great team with big experience in technology 4.0. so we will protect all of you from hackers
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development

as we show in the website. API is assisting a Microfinance institution called Asia Pacific Finance Plc. (APF). APF was founded by the Japanese and obtained a business license from the National Bank of Cambodia 2015. Therefore APF has been operating microfinance business since 2015.
This is a tangible achievement reachable by a strong management base, APF aims to be a Specialized Bank from a Microfinance institution.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

You should make an bounty or airdrop  camp. Because it can make your project  more famous.  Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!

we are building the bounty program. it will have some great reward. we will show you soon.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
https://t.me/APC_Community this is our channel. you can join it. thank you very much
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? I like your ref program

you can you it for sure. let following our website and join when the beta open
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand the initial of the project . Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Our purpose is to make an accessible environment for ease of financial services available for people in South East Asia and all over the world on this project. To achieve this purpose, we intend to support the poor through our financial institution and offer epoch-making services compared to existing banking services through a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the Profile .  I have just give you some advices in drive. Hope my advice will helpful.

i received it. thank you very much
BursePanther

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:26 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start or get tokens?
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:02:28 AM

My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other exchange.

Asia Pacific Exchange (APX) Trading Platform : handling fee dividend and handling fee mining.
Handling fee dividend is the system to divide the 88% of total handling fee paid by traders to APC holders according to their holding ratio.
Handling fee mining is the system to provide APC coin to traders who paid the handling fee for dealing.
Blackbanther

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:02:55 AM

Is there any official announcement channel where I can follow news
JonhnyPanther

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:03:56 AM

Joined the forum can I be a Mod, I have done mod work before
Launch date?
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:05:26 AM

i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this project a big success in the near future. The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions.

thank you very much. you can follow our website and join our ICO
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:07:16 AM

I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.

yes we have. We will show you soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: