Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bulls strong enough to end the bear market??  (Read 1246 times)
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Fianlly a day of green market after the extreme dip.. do you think that bull are strong enough to revive the market again.. i am specifically to the people who are in crypto since 2011..

I see that is possible, but it will never happen if there are still many people who prefer to sell rather than hold back.

it's useless to pump the market if people prefer to sell their tokens when the price just goes up

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

I don't think so. We don't even see bitcoin pumping more than 15% in a day this week so this could be a false break out or a bull trap. Surpassing $3500 is a great sign but there will be another wall at $3800 to $3900. If bitcoin surpasses that price or sustain it for a week, there is a possibility of a bull run before the year ends so we should be careful with our trading positions and observe the market carefully. These green candles are tricky nowadays and also surprising when it becomes taller in an instant.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Fianlly a day of green market after the extreme dip.. do you think that bull are strong enough to revive the market again.. i am specifically to the people who are in crypto since 2011..
It's just a single green spike to test how strong the buyers will ride the momentum and I think we need a good news that will give more strength to revive the market again. Hopefully we can have it next year.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

With every slight increase in prices on the market - we immediately say that this is the beginning of the market recovery and trend change, but in fact it is too early to talk about it, and we need to wait a while. Perhaps next year we will all see an improvement in the market for cryptocurrency.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

To be honest, I do not understand who you mean by calling "bulls." What large investors or traders are sitting and waiting for when to enter the market and start buying? I am sure that the same people whom you call bears, they will also appear as bulls and adapt to the market trend.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

According to the current situation, the bull market has not yet arrived, and you need to wait patiently for opportunities.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

I do not think that in the near future the bulls will be able to do anything. Most likely we will walk even lower and stay there for a long time. And we will wait for the correction
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Market conditions that are very unpredictable, indeed now the market is green but nobody knows it will continue or not.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I haven't seen a bullrun at the end of this year, if you look at the price chart, everything still tends to be in a bearish situation, we will expect everything will be better next year
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Market conditions that are very unpredictable, indeed now the market is green but nobody knows it will continue or not.
and nevertheless, many users of cryptocurrency very much hope for the implementation of the predictions already made regarding the beginning of 2019 and the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. We have already lost a lot of money, so we Hope only on the bull market.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

and nevertheless, many users of cryptocurrency very much hope for the implementation of the predictions already made regarding the beginning of 2019 and the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. We have already lost a lot of money, so we Hope only on the bull market.
I also hope for growth in the near future, but the situation is still very alarming and many are just afraid to buy.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

I know from my experience, trends won't change their direction fast, after dip there is a period without trend, and only then, probably in a month or two  you can expect a new bullish trend.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

This is just a good wish. You should have a deeper understanding of this bear market. This time the bear market is different from the past. It is more due to people’s disappointment with crypto, which will make the price increase even more difficult, and the key to reverse the market is the breakthrough of blockchain technology.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

I think this is just bull trap because as of this day (December 11) we are on a sea of red again. Most of us are still waiting for the bottom before a start of Bull Run would happen. And we really dont know when will it happen.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

It is too early to talk about bulls, on the background when bears manage cryptocurrency, and they do it without stopping from the beginning of the year!
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Nothing is impossible in Cryptocurrency. We all know that every minute is very important especially to those coins who are really affected when whales decided to make a bull run. Well, I guess what we need to do is relax, expect less but hope for the best.

Yes you are right, crypto will be a game changer anytime the market is unpredictable at the moment which means anything can happen. Yes big whales need to come in and make investment in bulk if this happen the market will turn hot again.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:58:56 PM

is a sign of relief, but who knows if it will be sustained, because there is nothing yet that can be said to be the reason. Well, whoever knows the secret behind the green can tell. I think a big and heartwarming news is what is able to influence the bull.
We have been observing this trend for quite a while now. A time for green and another for red. There might be the beginning of recovery this year, but bull might fully manifest next year.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:26:18 AM

is a sign of relief, but who knows if it will be sustained, because there is nothing yet that can be said to be the reason. Well, whoever knows the secret behind the green can tell. I think a big and heartwarming news is what is able to influence the bull.
We have been observing this trend for quite a while now. A time for green and another for red. There might be the beginning of recovery this year, but bull might fully manifest next year.

I hope this bull run will continue and sustain. Its had been hard year looking market drop the value in several months and i think its time for recover. But we should always careful because bitcoin price still below $6000
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:28:55 AM

Bear went away, the Bull already come, but after amazingly significant growths recent weeks, the market will have to call into sideway period. The period of sideways (with some ups and downs) might last long, maybe it will last for months before the next accumulation phase finish.
After that, we might see another big wave like we saw recent weeks. I still thought positive about the rally of market this year, but it takes time for market to move up to its new higher level

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:29:55 AM

Good traders are good traders regardless of how long they have been in a specific market. I agree with Tom Lee of Fundstrat that the bitcoin price moving above the 200 DMA is highly bullish.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: