Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocademy | Free trading strategies, tools, and community (Discord)  (Read 506 times)
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 08:24:41 AM by cryptotrader 101

Do you want to improve your strategies for trading and investing in crypto? Cryptocademy is a Discord community focused on sharing knowledge, ideas, and data to make us all better traders. Learn how to evaluate projects and markets from a professional crypto investor (@crypto_trader from Twitter), and make use of specially designed data tools that can give you an edge. Best of all, it's 100% completely free - we just want to bring like-minded people together!

Join here: https://discord.gg/zk9EGN2
This week's Q&A topics we will be going over:

• FUNDAMENTALS
  • SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
  • RISK MANAGEMENT
  • TRADE IDEA
  • ENTRY POINT
  • EXIT POINT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

tusd & dai  are a great hedge for BTC
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Wanchain is a project that is starting to touch a fair price if it hit 5,000 satoshis is a automatic buy for me
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

started to put some buy orders from 9,400 satoshis till 5,000 satoshis my first orders already started to get fill
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 06:39:33 AM by cryptotrader 101

is always important to understand at what point and time we are in the market alot of profits has been made every time you buy the
lows of the markets  https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/a5d994/interesting_graph_comparing_bear_and_bull_markets/
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

Do you want to improve your strategies for trading and investing in crypto? Cryptocademy is a Discord community focused on sharing knowledge, ideas, and data to make us all better traders. Learn how to evaluate projects and markets from a professional crypto investor (@crypto_trader from Twitter), and make use of specially designed data tools that can give you an edge. Best of all, it's 100% completely free - we just want to bring like-minded people together!

Join here: https://discordapp.com/invite/N9xQDY6

• FUNDAMENTALS
  • SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
  • RISK MANAGEMENT
  • TRADE IDEA
  • ENTRY POINT
  • EXIT POINT
Thanks for sharing this. I don’t really consider myself as a perfect trader so I need to learn and I believe there is still a lot of things left for me to study so I’m going to join this group to see how it works. Hope it’s going to be a good choice I’m making here and it’s really going improve my skills a lot in trading cryptocurrency.
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

sure come on over lets talk altcion and bitcoin strategies  Grin
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

this is cool, thank you for your kind intention to help crypto traders with a good strategy.
I also have an idea, what if making a group on a telegram, because telegram users are quite large and easy to use, I think there will be many communities joining
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

this is cool, thank you for your kind intention to help crypto traders with a good strategy.
I also have an idea, what if making a group on a telegram, because telegram users are quite large and easy to use, I think there will be many communities joining

thanks we want to educate as many people as possible
killerorange

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Cryptocademy isn't for everybody. If you are looking for a quick trading strategy or a pump group, keep looking.

Here's an explanation of what this is all about:

I have been learning from cryptotrader for about 2 years and he is incredibly knowledgeable about the crypto space, tech and markets. He has been around since the early days and has introduced me to real pioneers of the bitcoin movement. I've seen him blow away seasoned vets with his knowledge and evaluations of different technologies, projects, and the history of crypto. He banks on knowing everything there is to know, and that's why he spends day and night getting his hands dirty researching projects, testing their claims, speaking with developers, and reading and listening to everything there is to consume. He has done this for over 5 years, and I honestly think there are few people if any who understand the past, present, and future of cryptocurrency better than he does.

The first thing he taught me is that when it comes to trading and investing in crypto, I have to find my own path. Luckily, he was an invaluable resource in helping me understand and start making good investments. Before I met him, I was basically just guessing based on charts. I didn't understand how the crypto markets worked or what caused price movements, and I would never dare to learn even the basics of the coins I was trading. That was too much work, and I didn't even know what difference it made if a project was PoW or an ERC-20 token or has 1,000,000,000 supply or uses Scrypt algorithm. That was all nonsense that couldn't possibly affect the value, especially when it's all speculation, right? (Wrong.) Basically, I didn't now what the fuck I was investing in at all, much less how it compared to other projects, or what price I should buy or sell. I really didn't even know how cryptocurrency worked at all.

Cryptotrader's kind of a private person, but I was eager to learn and he was willing to help me. It made me think that he should be teaching more people, since there are 10,000 "groups" out there that people join to get rich quick, and I wondered, 'where are the groups for people who are actually interested in learning and doing the work required to be successful?' He explained that most good traders don't have time for that. But he agreed that it was a good idea, and he has had experience teaching in the past. So we decided to make Cryptocademy to educate people who truly want to understand crypto and work hard at becoming an independently successful trader in these emerging markets.

Our approach is simple: before you can learn how to trade crypto successfully, you must learn how to think about crypto successfully. I can tell you with certainty that this is a great opportunity, and the only cost to you will be the time and effort you choose to put into researching, asking questions, and experimenting. We can guide you, but we can't promise anything more. It's up to you.

If you're interested, join our discord and start asking questions!
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

at this point in time of the market i think accumulation is key. ill be adding more $XBI (bitcoin incognito) to my masternode bag and accumulate passive income on the daily basis
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

wanchain so far the best protocol i seen in 2018
maker dao so far the best project i seen on the Ethereum network in 2018
ERC721 tokens is worth looking into for Q1 of 2019
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

$abs is mooning  Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Grin
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

xbi (bitcoin incognito) good time to accumulate those master nodes
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:18:42 AM

beam main net goes live today check it out new privacy blockchain
https://medium.com/beam-mw/beam-the-road-to-mainnet-6cea54040afc
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

so far this the best bear market i have seen in the past 9 years

cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:54:42 AM

Minmblewimble is a very impressive protocol check out beam coin project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052151.80
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:21:07 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 01:30:32 AM by cryptotrader 101

$xbi slowly creeping  up to 5,000 satoshis  
cryptotrader 101 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:32:22 AM

$LPT is a very interesting project keep and eye out for it

https://livepeer.org/

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:22:47 AM

Join here: https://discord.gg/jTJVTtk

• FUNDAMENTALS
  • SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
  • RISK MANAGEMENT
  • TRADE IDEA
  • ENTRY POINT
  • EXIT POINT

Another place to share experience and great lesson about trading, use it to increase our skill learn many journey to become great trader. Today many communication channel comes up with their concept and performance to increase our skill but from this one we can also built our business and maybe work together in same strategy. Many benefits when can take, make time and join it today.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: