Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[WOWBITCOIN]-X11 PoW-PoS WOW Network [ICO]  (Read 1000 times)
Nguyen555

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

https://miningjgpool.ovh

Server location in Germany 1GBPS:
All payments are made every hour with a 0.35% fee

STRATUM SERVER:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miningjgpool.ovh:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=WOW

Social Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/RqDBM7P

Hi sir your pool not working , I have message of failure auth in mining rig rentals

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jg1000

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

pool working look : https://miningjgpool.ovh/site/block?id=2224
Nguyen555

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Not other port? Now I have low worker diff. In any pool .dude I rent a big machine, don't like to mess up with my budget.
I see your link, 500 coins reward but blocks very slow
Which is the total hash rate?.

jg1000

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

332.7 Gh/s in my pool

no one is enough after trying with ip

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://173.212.247.217:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=WOW 
MATPOC

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 08:50:49 PM by MATPOC

Hi, ppl

You are welcome to mine on Tokyo pool

Mining of WOW stopped of the coin cause messages of the Devs.

I am not sure I doing right....
I don't have ability to inform ppl, who mine user huge power WOWcoin.

At the moment I redirected that power to HATCH and KDX.
I will be ready to send that profit manually. You will have to say your WOW mining address and I will send you KDX and HATCH you mined.

Thank you.
shitcoinmining

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

WTS, please pm me offers.  Over 500k to sell.
Nguyen555

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Why you have that amount? Why you newbie? Just new profile to scam us?
wetty

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Hallo,, what is the total supply of wowbitcoin.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

WOW! This is an interesting project and well-planned roadmap. Is there a mining pool in this project and does support GPU or CPU or both mining?
wow.bitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

hello shicoin miner! So you are the cause why TIGERNET project was cancelled, and now, instead of use the market section you come to make probklem here,,, of course with a camouflage,, newbie profil just opening account for sell the coins..

To start, there won't be noone who buy your coins,, that you mined in a premine mining period cause 2 reasons
-Obviously you will ask btc in advance,,, sorry dude people get scammed daily by shitcoin miners like you
-And second reason...You can put your coins deep in your ASS
,,, We CANCEL this project.

For the rest of our community:

Sorry guys, we can not allow this cheat in our project, because he will dump and we will be called scammers, between another reasons, also i want this guy to pay his electricity bill FOR NOTHING, same as we have been working  FOR NOTHIG.

But:
We are not going to leave those who did the things properly:

Relaunch in another chain is coming soon, all of you who has been mining since this announcement was posted, will be able to swap your coins with the new one. For sure nobody mined 500.000 in few hours.
So for sure nobody can swpa this amount. He can throw away, smart ASS.

Sorry, please contact us in discord, this topic will remain closed for now.

wow.bitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Tigernet developer trusted this pool to finish the POW and offer a product with no miner dumping guarantee. He paid, and asked for a private pool where to finish POW and offer the full premine in presale.

https://miningjgpool.ovh/  

Server location in Germany 1GBPS:
All payments are made every hour with a 0.35% fee

STRATUM SERVER:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miningjgpool.ovh:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=WOW

Social Discord:

I don't want to say the magic word that we all are thinking,,, just say what happened, before launch today in the morning, we asked him :

He was worried by his bounty, and told us that the miner gone, yes the miner mining in a private pool without invitation,,,  casualy he appeared today, selling his shitcoins here.
We are relaunching WOW from block 0 now, please stay tuned for new ANN, things like this are not going to stop us to realize this great project where we are involved.

For al of those willing to buy and received orders at discord: Just hold on. I wil restart the chain tmrrw morning, time to bed now.

Drop your messages at discord.

POOLS SHUT DOWN ASAP THANK YOU
jg1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 10:06:44 AM by jg1000

shitcoin, you blame me wrongly :
https://i.imgur.com/CFfyc86.png
https://i.imgur.com/pbyWHHH.png

in discord : j.ed.f.ed#2808 and WoWbiTcOiN#8635

the tiger was the old name of this cryptocurrency and I have other proof for me this cryto-currency and a scam now.

other proof:

https://i.imgur.com/Pfdo70f.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZD0PM6R.png
https://i.imgur.com/M3JzVvK.png
IndigoSun

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

damg wow !!! another damg wow huge big shit coin  Grin
wow.bitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

shitcoin, you blame me wrongly :

in discord : j.ed.f.ed#2808 and WoWbiTcOiN#8635

the tiger was the old name of this cryptocurrency and I have other proof for me this cryto-currency and a scam now.

oh yes?
scam that we order a coin for him, he has a coin creation reputation?,that is why we order for him
scam that we order the full premine to be obtained to launch the presale without POW?
scam that because you are not able to keep a private pool private we need to restart the project?
Scam to clone a coin?

i will tel you what is scam:
Scam that you mined those coins
Scam that you try to sell thm here
Scam that you have been requested by him and by me, and you lie both
Scam that you have been requested to give the money back for your services
(you cloned explorer you scammer)
And very sad that still you come around here shiting my coin, and the coin from other person.

the most funny you accusing him of steal the coins and posting photography where he asking you for the coins

The thing, that we both have the proofs, so please stay away, put your scammed money in a xering full heroin and go toilet for a while.
So we can relaunch, and nobody disturb no body , because i am not feeling with the time to go every coin where you have a pool to shit on you.
so good luck and please don't post here anymore.
thank you

jg1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

I did not touch a BTC of your cryptocurrency on your part and I have never mine your cryptocurrency your crytocurrency never interested me for mining
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I did not touch a BTC of your cryptocurrency on your part and I have never mine your cryptocurrency your crytocurrency never interested me for mining
you probably did not know about this project. This project started yesterday.
jg1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

it is wrong precisely he had taken over the old blockchain tigercoin

look link windows qt tiger : https://mega.nz/#!uPQkWY5a!K0M2dstpsBSLrTL6fbePgMppsVYxEfNb5F2MvQfaVeI
jg1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 01:06:52 PM by jg1000

he told me that he was in no way responsible for the problem and I also confirm that I do not have your cryto-currency someone else to mine before necessarily because it is an old blockchain, but the question that escapes me did not notice that before the launch of your cryto-currency, I installed you the new block explorer for that for you to look, j.ed.f.ed#2808 to indicate that it was a clone and so that it do not understand your actions.

I apologized privately to j.ed.f.ed#2808

but in view of what happened I do not see the cryto-currency, relive, I hope things are clear now

in proof of my good faith here is my small stock win only with the costs of my pool since the tigercoin exist:

https://i.imgur.com/MaKO1o8.png

so you wrongly accused us, both without proof, after what you told me, the excuses are not acceptable, I took 1 hour to think about it but I have nothing in the end reproached me for your delirium above and insults at me on the discord.

So your last chance is you raise your cryto-currency and I put the block explore with the new blockchain, or so it ends and we talk about it is up to you to decide the ball is in your camp
cabot364

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

You guys are incredible ass clowns. You are butthurt that your original scam was ruined so you are going to launch a shiny new scam! I dig it. I'll just break my coins up into a thousand addresses and swap small amounts at a time.

The fact that you used a private pool to do your premine...which was really you and your buddies ninja mining, is hilarious and shows how little effort you've put into your scam. Make your GitHub private, put a password on the pool, do the premine in the Genesis block.... Those are a few solutions from one shitty block chain Dev to an even shittier block chain Dev.

Someone crashing your secret mining party is not the reason people will think you are scam. The fact the you are so obviously a giant scam is the reason people will think you are a scam.

So stick your scam in your ASS. I'm going to back to laughing myself to tears over that ridiculous horseshit teen angst post you made. Lol!
altozano

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

I've lost a bit, then this currency is reliable or not?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: