Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Revolution in France & Europe  (Read 900 times)
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I do not blame the people of France for the fact that they go out and defend their interests - on the contrary I will say that they are great.
In our country, only doing show demonstrations, uprisings in other countries say how bad it is!
But when the meetings are held all over the country, we have no TV channel that doesn't want to show, and maybe afraid. This shows the weakness of the government, the cowardice and helplessness, because if the masses of people know about the meetings they too will begin to emerge. So I urge television to always tell the truth.
People are dissatisfied, people leave-so the government deserved it and you shouldn't hide it before the people. This is just a normal adequate democracy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:06:48 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), Welsh (5), paxmao (1), cestmoi (1)

Let's get a few things straight :

- French government doesn't give a fuck about the environment. They tried to use climate change as an excuse to raise taxes on diesel oil(supposedly worse than regular gas or batteries). Only a small % of those taxes are meant to go into the environment budget. Even our former Minister in charge of Ecology gave up and resigned because he felt helpless.
-Those taxes are raising in order to reduce the state debt, nothing else.
-While the government is asking the poor to pay, it has raised the ministers salaries 20% last year. Same for some of the biggest cities mayors (+40%). Parliament members also have immunity even though many of them have had legal issues in the past (mostly tax fraud). French people are tired of all politicians, whatever their side is, they're fed up with the whole system.
-France is a country of privileges... for politicians but also for the most powerful people. Macron has canceled ISF which was a tax the richest people had to pay. To sum it up, now more than ever, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.
-The yellow vests are of course asking for more money but also for the right to interfere in the big decisions made by the State. They want what we call the RIC (if you get a petition signed by more than 700 000 people, a referendum has to be held). They also want Macron to resign but that will never happen.
-Macron made a speech this week saying he would raise household purchasing powers but those measures are bullshit (all economists say so), completely fake and only here to try to calm people down and divide them.

One last thing, do not believe everything you hear in the French media. Most of them are controlled by "supporters" of Macron.

Wow. I don't know where to start.

1- The raise in taxes is just the echo of the bill voted in 2015 to introduce carbon emissions in the TICPE
2- The government doesn't care about decreasing debt. Debt isn't even a bad thing in our actual economy
3- The maires make their own team vote on their salary. This is hardly coming from above. Every city/community is deciding for themselves. The increase of the salary of the ministers is a bad idea, yes. However it doens't change a thing in the big picture. Neither does the 1 or 2 millions you were talking in another post.
4- The ISF was unfair and stupid. The ISI is too. The idea was to push for investing in equities to drive the economy. Generating higher returns for state through a boomerang effect. It is actually a smart move, and could also help slower the increase of the prices in housing which is way too high.
5- I am 100% for more direct democracy.
6- the purchasing power of medium households is steadily increasing for the past 25 years.
7- Calming people down that are causing 2 digits losses in the 2018 GDP and bringing the french economy to the edge of collapse is the way to go. A lot of small companies are hemoraging cash because no parts are coming in. This is bad for every employee in France, and for everyone getting any benefit from France's social system. I am 100% for the right to demonstrate. But not by taking the rest of the population hostage. This is just driving investments away.

Also I am against any form of violence, be it the destruction of private or public property by some of the demonstrants, vs the police, or police violence vs demonstrants that is abusive.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Let's get a few things straight :

- French government doesn't give a fuck about the environment. They tried to use climate change as an excuse to raise taxes on diesel oil(supposedly worse than regular gas or batteries). Only a small % of those taxes are meant to go into the environment budget. Even our former Minister in charge of Ecology gave up and resigned because he felt helpless.
-Those taxes are raising in order to reduce the state debt, nothing else.
-While the government is asking the poor to pay, it has raised the ministers salaries 20% last year. Same for some of the biggest cities mayors (+40%). Parliament members also have immunity even though many of them have had legal issues in the past (mostly tax fraud). French people are tired of all politicians, whatever their side is, they're fed up with the whole system.
-France is a country of privileges... for politicians but also for the most powerful people. Macron has canceled ISF which was a tax the richest people had to pay. To sum it up, now more than ever, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.
-The yellow vests are of course asking for more money but also for the right to interfere in the big decisions made by the State. They want what we call the RIC (if you get a petition signed by more than 700 000 people, a referendum has to be held). They also want Macron to resign but that will never happen.
-Macron made a speech this week saying he would raise household purchasing powers but those measures are bullshit (all economists say so), completely fake and only here to try to calm people down and divide them.

One last thing, do not believe everything you hear in the French media. Most of them are controlled by "supporters" of Macron.

Wow. I don't know where to start.

1- The raise in taxes is just the echo of the bill voted in 2015 to introduce carbon emissions in the TICPE
2- The government doesn't care about decreasing debt. Debt isn't even a bad thing in our actual economy
3- The maires make their own team vote on their salary. This is hardly coming from above. Every city/community is deciding for themselves. The increase of the salary of the ministers is a bad idea, yes. However it doens't change a thing in the big picture. Neither does the 1 or 2 millions you were talking in another post.
4- The ISF was unfair and stupid. The ISI is too. The idea was to push for investing in equities to drive the economy. Generating higher returns for state through a boomerang effect. It is actually a smart move, and could also help slower the increase of the prices in housing which is way too high.
5- I am 100% for more direct democracy.
6- the purchasing power of medium households is steadily increasing for the past 25 years.
7- Calming people down that are causing 2 digits losses in the 2018 GDP and bringing the french economy to the edge of collapse is the way to go. A lot of small companies are hemoraging cash because no parts are coming in. This is bad for every employee in France, and for everyone getting any benefit from France's social system. I am 100% for the right to demonstrate. But not by taking the rest of the population hostage. This is just driving investments away.

Also I am against any form of violence, be it the destruction of private or public property by some of the demonstrants, vs the police, or police violence vs demonstrants that is abusive.

How about you start by being quiet ?
You just came here because you saw it as an opportunity to get a few merits. You noticed cestmoi got a few so you thought you could do the same.
You're just an arrogant kid with zero real life experience. All you know is what you read on the internet and you believe that makes you smart.
Newsflash : you are not !

So I'm not gonna bother reading you and even less answering you. I don't like you and I don't think anybody does in the French Community.
You're a mini-Macron actually.

/thread for me.

Les brouettes, on discute pas avec, on les pousse.

P.S : I humiliated this punk a few days ago in a French thread. He has done well by staying away from me until now. But I guess he just grew some balls knowing he got merits from the boss. Don't talk to me aschounet, don't talk to me. I'll do you a favor and do the same (trust me, it's a favor).
asche
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

You should read your post again and realize you are the one being childish.
Your post contains exactly 0 valid arguments and is basically just a personal attack.

You try to diminish the outreach of my post by attacking me with things that have exactly 0 relevance. I won't let you drag me in that mud.

As of my age, you'd be surprised, and you wouldn't be the first one.
People who disagree with you aren't just clueless kids, you have to admit it. Maybe some of the guys having other views than you do are actually smarter than you, bummer!

And if I came here, it is actually because JohnUser invited me to. I wasn't aware of this particular thread before posting in the one in Political discussion.

Have fun posting nonsense like this that actually deserves your own credibility.

Edit: So humiliation is your thing. Please enjoy your powertrip.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

At the moment no government is trying to reduce private, national or corporate debt. Debt is slavery, and the deep states uses it to further enslave nations and populations. Taxation is used to fund deep state projects - regime changes, national asset stripping, supporting the immigration of the unemployable and those aiming to destroy national cultures.

Macron is a deep state banker, so obviously his policies are going to be bad for France and the French people.

Don't understand why it would be in anyone's interest to aid immigration of unemployable people in some country?

To increase debt of that country?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
Merited by Welsh (5), vapourminer (1)

Don't understand why it would be in anyone's interest to aid immigration of unemployable people in some country?

Good question! Let me explain..

Lets say we have a population of people that value western culture, they believe in personal liberty, national sovereignty, democracy and are productive enough to make it in the economy.

Now lets say you are a power hungry wannabe communist dictator of the country, or even higher, someone that want's to rule over this country and many others.

The citizens of this country believe in democracy but it's going to be extremely hard to get these people to vote away their rights and freedoms. They make it on their own in the economy so they don't value "free" stuff from the government..

Now what do you do? You propagandize them into letting in horde upon horde of immigrants and to give the immigrants free shit, or you are RACIST!

You get tons of them in so now you have a shit ton of voters that don't give much a fuck about France (or whatever country), they like their free shit and will vote for more free shit at every chance. They will vote away the rights of the people, the prosperity of the economy, and whatever other western morals for more free shit every time.

Congradulations! If you get enough of them now you have a big enough voting block to vote in anything you want as long as it comes with just a little more free shit for them!

But this hurts the economy... Good!
The poorer you can make the people the more likely you can get them to vote for free shit and the weaker they are the easier it is to take them over..

It is happening all across Europe with the immigrants and in the USA with the mexicans.
More votes for the left.

Climate change & CO2?
They are just trying to gt you to spend unnecessary money and make you poorer/weaker. Take your money and give it to others outside your country in the name of the CO2 myth.
Make you USE less energy - makes you poorer and less productive, weaker.

You can also propagandize degeneracy like transsexualism and all sorts of degenerate sexual shit - Why?
Because you are weakening the morals of the people!
Every bit of morality you can get them to throw away the easier it gets to get them to throw more away and take them over.

Once you get the population poor and week, you destroy their morals and culture, you can get them to agree to almost anything with the promise of free shit and TAKE THEM OVER.
Divide and conquer!

The entire western world IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOUR EYES!! PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER AND CONNECT THE DOTS!
Soon they will own all of you if you don't wake up and fight it!

Funny you say this because the president increased the minimum wage up to 100€ with no cost for companies, so yes it is possible.

How then? Who is paying for it?
Someone is paying for it.. Out of your taxes or in debt in your name, someone is paying for it. Their is no magic free anything..

We can't be blamed for people with a low education level. We go to the same free school, have the same teacher and same pen to write so we are all equal if somebody decides to fuck up his education nothing we can do. if they prefer to smoke joints on the city benches, there's nothing we can do about it.

Immigrants jobs don't exist, immigrants can't work in France, and nobody is really interested to hire someone not speaking the local language and  who lives in huts similar to garbage cans

We can't be blamed for people with a low education level. We go to the same free school, have the same teacher and same pen to write so we are all equal if somebody decides to fuck up his education nothing we can do. if they prefer to smoke joints on the city benches, there's nothing we can do about it.

You definately are not to blame and shouldn't have to foot the bill either, but you are missing a critical part of the equation..

"we are all equal" - No you are not..
Everyone is not equally intelligent. Many people are just incapable of accomplishing the same education and understanding as others.
You need to take the IQ red pill..

They try to make you think that it is just a matter of opportunity and if you bring all these people in they will be doctors if they could just get access to education. NOPE
Much of them will NEVER have the intelligence it takes to compete and provide for themselves in your economy, will be more prone to violence, and vote for free stuff every chance they get for generations.

It is not their fault or your fault, but the truth.
You are lowering the IQ of your country hurting your future prosperity, but it's very good for everyone wanting to take you over..

Just for fun, I would like to point out we are the only country in the world to have a tax of taxes. Does it make sense?
No, what do you mean?

From the previous protests the arrests were so marginal, and people who were arrested are people who are not interested to protest, they are just interested to burn the street, destroy the shop to steal inside, and so on, they are not considered as a part of the protest.
Yeah I can understand not counting them..
asche
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

Climate change & CO2?
They are just trying to gt you to spend unnecessary money and make you poorer/weaker. Take your money and give it to others outside your country in the name of the CO2 myth.
Make you USE less energy - makes you poorer and less productive, weaker.

You can also propagandize degeneracy like transsexualism and all sorts of degenerate sexual shit - Why?
Because you are weakening the morals of the people!
Every bit of morality you can get them to throw away the easier it gets to get them to throw more away and take them over.

This part sounds a lot like US these days.

Regarding the rest of your post, I guess you might like the work of Houellebecq.
European countries accepting war refugees is hardly this kind of power play. But who knows, everyone can be wrong.

Also a lot of people in France (and now in Germany too) is actually protesting against this immigration. However France's refugee headcount is about 10 times less than germanys. Talking about equal effort between European countries. The "Fraternity" part of our devise is far away sometimes.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

10 times less than Germany ?

damn...

(are you sure ?)
asche
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

10 times less than Germany ?

damn...

(are you sure ?)

Well I rounded up.

Germany gross 320 000, France around 40k. So only 8 times.

If you take in consideration population, Germany is 0.39/100 inhabitants, and France is 0.06.

Source
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

source liberation.fr in the same time..

Anyway. We are maybe the beginning of something in western Europe. Maybe...
Agarthian (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

some say it's a war against Globalism .

Others say its controlled Opposition !

What do you guys think ?

There are many mini macrons . but I think we need more revolutionaries 

PS I found an interesting video on facebook. I think we all can learn some lessons from it. https://www.facebook.com/EuropeSaysOXI/videos/vb.1681857028701440/1171537659660241/?type=2&theater
asche
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

source liberation.fr in the same time..

Anyway. We are maybe the beginning of something in western Europe. Maybe...

Liberation is just using eurostat data. they should be unbiased between germany and france.

Also you will find the same information between different newspapers or institutions. I just took the first I found.

Also I have lived the beginning of the refugee "crisis" in germany, trust me when I tell you this is nothing like we are experiencing in France.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

some say it's a war against Globalism .

Others say its controlled Opposition !
What do you guys think ?

There are many mini macrons . but I think we need more revolutionaries 

PS I found an interesting video on facebook. I think we all can learn some lessons from it. https://www.facebook.com/EuropeSaysOXI/videos/vb.1681857028701440/1171537659660241/?type=2&theater

It was the first weekend (act #1), since the cops showed who was the strongest. Saturday will be act #6 (week 6), it will be something like this again : https://www.facebook.com/Redfishstream/videos/1654480577986089/?type=2&theater
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

A Little birdie told me that France and alot of Western Europe

Does Not Flouridate the Water.

Alot of people believe this is the main cause of the uprising in France and not all over the world.
asche
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Alot of people believe this is the main cause of the uprising in France and not all over the world.

Here is a quote from the serious discussion rules.

Humor is OK as long as it has a point.
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Here is a quote from the serious discussion rules.

Humor is OK as long as it has a point.

I understand it takes an intelligent mind to understand the point here.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:12:36 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:40:40 AM

there's an hide puzzle for 1k for that one who find it.

also the btc address is on the qr code, on the right.

help us.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:48:02 AM

without naming any countries, this image has the wrongest information for 2018, now that the year is over , i will give the award for the silliest least accurate image on the internet.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:01:31 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 06:28:38 AM by JohnUser

I have to delete cause my country ask it.. sorry. Revolution on the way. Check your own sources, french one's are fake.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: