Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

I am less interested in gold is slow movement. I hold gold though not in large quantities, and have sold half with a loss condition. And when investing in bitcoin, really feel a satisfactory advantage, i am amazed to see value investing in bitcoin when i am idly trying to convert on fiat. Very fantastic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

I am less interested in gold is slow movement. I hold gold though not in large quantities, and have sold half with a loss condition. And when investing in bitcoin, really feel a satisfactory advantage, i am amazed to see value investing in bitcoin when i am idly trying to convert on fiat. Very fantastic.

bitcoin is somewhat a short term investing and have a potential of big profit while gold is a long term investment. gold is quite good to partner with bitcoin - they are both best investment to have.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:51:19 PM

I choose bitcoin. Because using bitcoin i can make more money.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

obvious that bitcoin should I choose fundamentally every year the higher bitcoin price increases everyone knows gold not worth the bitcoin although the high gold price bitcoin can go beyond it
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

bitcoin is somewhat a short term investing and have a potential of big profit while gold is a long term investment. gold is quite good to partner with bitcoin - they are both best investment to have.
to me i think you can even use bitcoin for long term investment. because bitcoin has a very bright future because in future we are expecting that bitcoin has still good potential to increase its price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

obvious that bitcoin should I choose fundamentally every year the higher bitcoin price increases everyone knows gold not worth the bitcoin although the high gold price bitcoin can go beyond it

The increase of bitcoin's price is happening yearly and if you are that patient you will have to stick with your sources of income in bitcoin. And as you earn bitcoin with the good prices you can just sell it and buy some gold if you want to divest your profit into other investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:49:36 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
For me i chose gold because while gold is gettting older the value of gold will become higher and never going down. When the point is years gold is the highest value rather than bitcoin because the currency of bitcoin is not stable so for that i chose gold.
Thanks.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
For me i chose gold because while gold is gettting older the value of gold will become higher and never going down. When the point is years gold is the highest value rather than bitcoin because the currency of bitcoin is not stable so for that i chose gold.
Thanks.
For long-term gold can not be defeated compared to anything, I agree that gold is better than bitcoin because it is more stable and acceptable to anyone, anytime and anywhere. But to get a faster profit, of course we should consider bitcoin as the best alternative after gold.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:27:31 AM

For now bitcoin is far superior to gold, although investments in bitcoin have enormous risks but bitcoin values ​​are far more valuable than gold. If we look at the bitcoin price movements in this month its value continues to increase, even in my opinion bitcoin value in this month the price can reach $ 4000, by looking at the price like that I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold this year.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

For now bitcoin is far superior to gold, although investments in bitcoin have enormous risks but bitcoin values are far more valuable than gold. If we look at the bitcoin price movements in this month its value continues to increase, even in my opinion bitcoin value in this month the price can reach $ 4000, by looking at the price like that I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold this year.

There are even some predictions that bitcoin's price will go as far as $10,000 - if that happened, patient ordinary guys will become rich in few years from now if it just keep in holding their bitcoins.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

For now bitcoin is far superior to gold, although investments in bitcoin have enormous risks but bitcoin values are far more valuable than gold. If we look at the bitcoin price movements in this month its value continues to increase, even in my opinion bitcoin value in this month the price can reach $ 4000, by looking at the price like that I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold this year.

There are even some predictions that bitcoin's price will go as far as $10,000 - if that happened, patient ordinary guys will become rich in few years from now if it just keep in holding their bitcoins.
That will surely happen, so let us learn to be patient and hold longer now, the money will come if we have the patience.
Bitcoin will not rise this far if without the support of the people and IMO the support is growing hence price will follow.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:40:55 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 07:05:48 AM by suzanne5223

Bitcoin has the advantage in terms of payment, transactions, and trading. In terms of value over time the gold wins. There are claims that bitcoin is the new gold and way more better than gold but for me it is not. Since the bitcoin adopts to the modern market so it become more useful than gold. Bitcoins are just too mainstream because of its inflation in the past years to present. Gold could also do price increase and exceeds bitcoin in the future.
Research shows that a single mobile device contains up to 50 milligrams of gold. Plus, gold has been as a Federal reserve since the 19 century and it can held as well which was the reason why gold have more value than bitcoin. I won't argue with you because we still have 4,501,938 bitcoin to before bitcoin reach 21,000,000 after that bitcoin will have more value than gold.
In order to disseminate information about the value of Bitcoin, you must first inform each person of the value of Bitcoin. Everyone knows why gold is so precious and valued for many centuries. But with Bitcoin it's not easy, because it does not have its physical shell.
Yes, you're totally correct about spreading the value of bitcoin and making people know the great profit they will have when holding or investing into bitcoin for years in other to spread or disseminate bitcoin but we need to also put the government law in a position which it won't affect the common man.

to me i think you can even use bitcoin for long term investment. because bitcoin has a very bright future because in future we are expecting that bitcoin has still good potential to increase its price.
Bitcoin is a huge technology system and it also a promising decentralized cryptocurrency which make it good for a future investment. In addition, I believe in testimonies not in rumor because rumor quench people thirst for greatness and also hinder people from taking a step further. Have you read about a Norwegian man which invest $27 into bitcoin and later discovers they're now worth $886k? What about Erik Finman? All this shows bitcoin was a promising future.

For now bitcoin is far superior to gold, although investments in bitcoin have enormous risks but bitcoin values ​​are far more valuable than gold. If we look at the bitcoin price movements in this month its value continues to increase, even in my opinion bitcoin value in this month the price can reach $ 4000, by looking at the price like that I prefer to invest in bitcoin than gold this year.
Mind you, great opportunity comes with great risk and it better to join the race than been left behind. However,  bitcoin is not only far superior than gold, if you check the current financial market you will see that bitcoin keep on rally while the world wide traditional assets are tumbling.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

Maybe many will choose bitcoin because the price is really high and it continue to go up as day pass by...bit for me I still choose gold because the fluctutations in the value of bitcoin is something I am afraid of...maybe today the value is good but how about after a year unlike gold with a stable value in the market. It maybe not as higher as bitcoin but it is sure.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

Maybe many will choose bitcoin because the price is really high and it continue to go up as day pass by...bit for me I still choose gold because the fluctutations in the value of bitcoin is something I am afraid of...maybe today the value is good but how about after a year unlike gold with a stable value in the market. It maybe not as higher as bitcoin but it is sure.
If you are afraid of one of the most excited thing in bitcoin then why are you participating in our forum? If you want to be sure and not on a high risk then you should diversify, put some money in bitcoin for long term investment and also put the rest in gold which you are comfortable to invest with. Bitcoin and gold are good but one of them is the best and that is bitcoin.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:12:06 AM

Short-term fluctuations of bitcoin will greatly disrupt the novice investor, but this is a big advantage for the daily trader, with increased trading volume ensuring the bitcoin value continues to increase every year, gold is an investment asset with a very slow movement, suitable for retired workers and those who used to playing safe, but if we hard workers should not miss collecting assets from bitcoin or will regret in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:01:56 AM

If I see the bitcoin price is greater the votality than the gold price. This is what keeps bitcoin prices up and down quickly. Bitcoin from year to year is higher and more expensive. May be influenced by the number of bitcoin demand so as to make bitcoin prices rise. Gold votality is also the same as bitcoin. But price changes are not like bitcoin. Gold is slow to tend to raise the price. Then down again. I think a good investment is bitcoin.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

no doubt about it. Bitcoin all the way for me. Gold is the past and bitcoin is the future. onwards my friends!
i think gold is not for past. gold is still the best option for those people who are holding and saving their assets for a long time. because gold has a very stable price and i am sure that gold will remain as more stable in future. bitcoin is good for making money and therefore most of the people are choosing bitcoin as they want to make more and more  money.
seraph_the_wise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

Well, in principle I would diversify 40/60, but if hard pressed to choose between one or another, honestly, I’d pick Bitcoin hands down. And not just because of speculation and growth.
Assuming a low probability of a major catastrophe that takes out the global internet for an extended period of time (WW3, Nuclear EMP attack from NK, etc), I think bitcoin is a better store of value going forward than gold.
True, gold has been around for longer and will continue to have value due to its scarcity as an element and its practical applications. But it always has the issue of liquidity, specially once you start amassing a large amount of it, and liquidity is crucial for something that is gonna constitute 100% of your portfolio.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

Bitcoin has the advantage in terms of payment, transactions, and trading. In terms of value over time the gold wins. There are claims that bitcoin is the new gold and way more better than gold but for me it is not. Since the bitcoin adopts to the modern market so it become more useful than gold. Bitcoins are just too mainstream because of its inflation in the past years to present. Gold could also do price increase and exceeds bitcoin in the future.
Research shows that a single mobile device contains up to 50 milligrams of gold. Plus, gold has been as a Federal reserve since the 19 century and it can held as well which was the reason why gold have more value than bitcoin. I won't argue with you because we still have 4,501,938 bitcoin to before bitcoin reach 21,000,000 after that bitcoin will have more value than gold.
In order to disseminate information about the value of Bitcoin, you must first inform each person of the value of Bitcoin. Everyone knows why gold is so precious and valued for many centuries. But with Bitcoin it's not easy, because it does not have its physical shell.
Yes, you're totally correct about spreading the value of bitcoin and making people know the great profit they will have when holding or investing into bitcoin for years in other to spread or disseminate bitcoin but we need to also put the government law in a position which it won't affect the common man.

Bitcoin is a huge technology system and it also a promising decentralized cryptocurrency which make it good for a future investment. In addition, I believe in testimonies not in rumor because rumor quench people thirst for greatness and also hinder people from taking a step further. Have you read about a Norwegian man which invest $27 into bitcoin and later discovers they're now worth $886k? What about Erik Finman? All this shows bitcoin was a promising future.

Mind you, great opportunity comes with great risk and it better to join the race than been left behind. However,  bitcoin is not only far superior than gold, if you check the current financial market you will see that bitcoin keep on rally while the world wide traditional assets are tumbling.
yes that is right that if a person want to make money from bitcoin he need to invest money in trading altcoin. I think there are great opportunities to make money from bitcoin. In fact bitcoin can give us great profit that we cannot expect from anything else.
Cormier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:16:32 PM

I would go for Bitcoin without any doubt. It can be transfered and sold more easily. Plus it is more discrete, more safe, it can not be seised and its value will increase than than gold's one, so everything is better in Bitcoin for me !
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: