Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:53:47 PM

I dont like gold because i cant use it without be worryed to be stolen in the street, with all financial problems around the world this is a cenario i do avoid, soo gold i do avoid really, even i dont store at home, i do like bitcoin that allow me to walk without any issues since no one knows i do have bitcoins. Besides those bitcoi has raised a lot and keeps being able to double and triple its value, something gold isnt able anymore, countries does control its value, if i could earn some gold as we can earn bitcoins i would have both, but only online.

Investing to both bitcoin and gold is really a wise decision. As what the all time saying that we shall not put all of our eggs in one basket - hence, diversification is a key and sound investment portfolio.

But what if we only have a little capital in the pocket of our wallet, of course we can not use both for investment because if we impose to invest in both while our capital is very small. Of course the amount we will get from both investments will be very small? Certainly also impact on the small profits that we will get right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

I'll just choose bitcoin for a long period of time, because I think that the result will be much different even though it's time, because bitcoin has always fluctuaktive properties so it makes me more interested in choosing bitcoin
Yeah bitcoin is much better than gold and definitely bitcoin is volatile than gold, it has been more popular than gold it just came down to volatility preference, today the rates and the demand of the bitcoin is still growing and you can carry a lot of bitcoin together wherever you want but we cannot takes a lot of gold at the same time so bitcoin is more convenient than gold. 
Yes I agree, it is now indisputable that bitcoin is better than gold, this is our chance to continue to get big profits and in a short time, I'm sure this year's bitcoin will pass $ 9000, if there's still better gold soon sell to buy bitcoin .
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

I'll just choose bitcoin for a long period of time, because I think that the result will be much different even though it's time, because bitcoin has always fluctuaktive properties so it makes me more interested in choosing bitcoin
Yeah bitcoin is much better than gold and definitely bitcoin is volatile than gold, it has been more popular than gold it just came down to volatility preference, today the rates and the demand of the bitcoin is still growing and you can carry a lot of bitcoin together wherever you want but we cannot takes a lot of gold at the same time so bitcoin is more convenient than gold. 
Yes I agree, it is now indisputable that bitcoin is better than gold, this is our chance to continue to get big profits and in a short time, I'm sure this year's bitcoin will pass $ 9000, if there's still better gold soon sell to buy bitcoin .
Well if you are looking for a growth potential that has volatile price change then Bitcoin is really the better among the two. But in terms of stable growth in which you are not looking for a growth potential as the same as Bitcoin then Gold might be a better and safe alternative. As you can see no one really wins in every part of the battle because they both have advantages and disadvantages.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TexasHuck

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

Amazing how this thread has thrived.   Fundamentally, gold and bitcoin have no value, unless people give it value.  Today, I would pick Gold hands down because it is widely known and used by the masses.  However, if BTC were are widely known as gold is, then I would automatically pick BTC.  Also today, BTC has NO VALUE with my Uncle Buck.  If I offered him 10 BTC for his Camero he would laugh at me and say what is a bitcoin.  If I offered him gold however, he would accept it.  He knows what gold is and it has value to him.

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

Gold is a non-renewable resources that can get by nature, while bitcoin can mine through series of staking or trading. I choose to have bitcoin for now then gold later. I think it ends the same Smiley
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:17:16 AM

Gold is a non-renewable resources that can get by nature, while bitcoin can mine through series of staking or trading. I choose to have bitcoin for now then gold later. I think it ends the same Smiley

bitcoin has also a cap of its production to around 21 million bitcoins. Actually, that is a good news because things that are finite are more valuable than infinite. This what makes bitcoin really going high due to its finite in nature.
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
For the all criteria you've mentioned it's gold - it has been around for much longer can kill bacteria in the water, does not rely on electricity and should cost $10 000, when comparing to the January 1980 and adjusting to dollar inflation (M1 has grown 12 times since that time)
You don't count in the growth in population, you completely discard the labor productivity and working efficiency increases as well as growth of the economy itself. As to me, today's prices of gold are perfectly sensible from an economic point of view.
I doubt that from 1980 population increased 12 times or that it started to produce 6 times more tangible goods per capita. If the rate of gold production wouldn't grow at the same speed with the population growth, we would have to multiply the price of gold by more than 12, but since they are growing at virtually the same speed, $850x12 is quite an accurate number. Plus keep in mind, that the number of people who have access to trading PM on commodity exchanges today is far greater than it was in 1980, so the price of gold can rise even higher. Gold is more inert than silver, but you won't see water spoil in a gold pot, will you? It's seems that it's you who confuses the cost of production with the potential cost of a product, which depends totally on demand. Central bank hold about 1 billion troy ounces of gold available for sale (if there is much gold left in Fort Knox), and we, the people, hold around $150T in different financial assets (not taking into account the real estate), plus another $150T are hold by different institutions and organizations (private and government). So, if for some reason (be it panic or some sort of enlightenment) people decide to put 1/20th of that $300T into gold supposedly available for investment, its price will rise to $15K; and if in reality there is only half a billion of gold available for sale by central banks, it's price would go to $30K per troy ounce; and should people decide to convert 10% of their financial assets to gold, its price would rise to $60 000; and if another 10% would go to silver (as too far more available alternative), it's price would rise to at least $10 000, as there are around 3B troy ounces of silver theoretically available for investment (2B - in bullion coinage cut from the start of the bullion programs in 1980-s, 500M ounces hold by JP Morgan and another 500M hold by different silver investment pools).
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

bitcoin has also a cap of its production to around 21 million bitcoins. Actually, that is a good news because things that are finite are more valuable than infinite. This what makes bitcoin really going high due to its finite in nature.

When this thread was created bitcoin was cheaper then bitcoin, now gold is cheaper then bitcoin. When this thread was created who eve chose
bitcoin over gold made more profit. There is not point in how many gold is there, or how many bitcoins will be, bitcoin is more used then gold, and
that is probably a reason why bitcoin price raised more then price of gold.
   If question now is same again bitcoin or gold, in next few years bitcoin prices will increase more then gold again, and again bitcoin is better
investment, that can accumulate more profit over time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FUKT

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

In other words you're saying that price of a product is based on its rarity, whilst it depends more on its demand actually. Thus, the world yearly production of gold is around 80M troy ounces, and of platinum - only 5M troy ounces; but the price of platinum currently is lower than that of gold - due too a lower demand for it (never mind its far rarer and difficult to produce than gold).
Pacanier

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

I will keep both bitcoin and gold, never put all the eggs in one basket. Hence I have 2 baskets.

I think here the criteria does not apply. I confess I would be tempted to own gold too, but I would rather have all in Bitcoin to see the value of my holdings grow in the future.
FUKT

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

If question now is same again bitcoin or gold, in next few years bitcoin prices will increase more then gold again, and again bitcoin is better investment, that can accumulate more profit over time.
There is no way to get rich fast without risking 100% of your original investment (otherwise the Forbes billionaire list would be full of FOREX traders, but it's not). I myself like bitcoins and alts, but I would never put more than half of my money into them (or any other venture with a risk of loosing 100% of the invested capital), simply because, contrary to gold, their value can (and will at some point) go to zero without ever turning back.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

Hmm.... I have a few doubts about this limit of 21 million coins. Can this limit be increased/decreased using hard or soft forks? Right now, we are talking about increasing the block size through forking. But is it possible to increase this 21 million coin limit using a fork? Trust me. Sooner or later this issue is going to come up, resulting in another split.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Gold is more stable, but bitcoin is more fun and profitable

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
For the all criteria you've mentioned it's gold - it has been around for much longer can kill bacteria in the water, does not rely on electricity and should cost $10 000, when comparing to the January 1980 and adjusting to dollar inflation (M1 has grown 12 times since that time)
You don't count in the growth in population, you completely discard the labor productivity and working efficiency increases as well as growth of the economy itself. As to me, today's prices of gold are perfectly sensible from an economic point of view.
I doubt that from 1980 population increased 12 times or that it started to produce 6 times more tangible goods per capita. If the rate of gold production wouldn't grow at the same speed with the population growth, we would have to multiply the price of gold by more than 12, but since they are growing at virtually the same speed, $850x12 is quite an accurate number. Plus keep in mind, that the number of people who have access to trading PM on commodity exchanges today is far greater than it was in 1980, so the price of gold can rise even higher. Gold is more inert than silver, but you won't see water spoil in a gold pot, will you? It's seems that it's you who confuses the cost of production with the potential cost of a product, which depends totally on demand. Central bank hold about 1 billion troy ounces of gold available for sale (if there is much gold left in Fort Knox), and we, the people, hold around $150T in different financial assets (not taking into account the real estate), plus another $150T are hold by different institutions and organizations (private and government). So, if for some reason (be it panic or some sort of enlightenment) people decide to put 1/20th of that $300T into gold supposedly available for investment, its price will rise to $15K; and if in reality there is only half a billion of gold available for sale by central banks, it's price would go to $30K per troy ounce; and should people decide to convert 10% of their financial assets to gold, its price would rise to $60 000; and if another 10% would go to silver (as too far more available alternative), it's price would rise to at least $10 000, as there are around 3B troy ounces of silver theoretically available for investment (2B - in bullion coinage cut from the start of the bullion programs in 1980-s, 500M ounces hold by JP Morgan and another 500M hold by different silver investment pools).

Could you please make your post more readable and understandable?

Indeed, population didn't increase 12 times, but it is obviously not the only factor at play here. I mentioned it first since its effect can be easily understood by everyone and his grandma. Personally, I'm more inclined to think that today's price of gold is not as high as it should be (according to your estimates, at least) specifically because the demand for it dropped overall during the last 30-35 years (just like you said in your other post about platinum). As you also say, the price is determined by the balance of supply and demand, and I don't think there is heavy price manipulation going on behind the scenes in respect to gold

jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:16:38 PM

Depends on your investment objectives. I'd go for BTC.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

gold and Bitcoin together might have some role in our future. If one drops the other may help. So the option is both.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

Depends on your investment objectives. I'd go for BTC.

Bitcoin a popular investment. And of course the popularity there is why, The profits be achieved from bitcoin greater than investing in gold. Bitcoin is a great virtual currency in my opinion. Gold is also profitable, but it takes years just to experience an increase in x2.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:16:58 PM

I am very much interested about real estates,what is the best way to invest in it and how much money we are going to make.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

Hmm.... I have a few doubts about this limit of 21 million coins. Can this limit be increased/decreased using hard or soft forks? Right now, we are talking about increasing the block size through forking. But is it possible to increase this 21 million coin limit using a fork? Trust me. Sooner or later this issue is going to come up, resulting in another split.
That's not possible. Although, the bitcoin network and software are published openly and any developer around the world can make their own modified version of bitcoin software but they can't work against the network.

I dont like gold because i cant use it without be worryed to be stolen in the street, with all financial problems around the world this is a cenario i do avoid, soo gold i do avoid really, even i dont store at home, i do like bitcoin that allow me to walk without any issues since no one knows i do have bitcoins. Besides those bitcoi has raised a lot and keeps being able to double and triple its value, something gold isnt able anymore, countries does control its value, if i could earn some gold as we can earn bitcoins i would have both, but only online.

Investing to both bitcoin and gold is really a wise decision. As what the all time saying that we shall not put all of our eggs in one basket - hence, diversification is a key and sound investment portfolio.

I have always had so much faith in gold than in bitcoins and though Bitcoin has made me some very good money, i don't believe it will be as safe as Gold is ever, I believe with the current pricing, Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. Gold though not as profitable as bitcoin due to soaring value is the best investment because there is no other safer investment in the entire world.
There's one thing you people don't understand concern bitcoin and gold. Bitcoin is best world decentralized cryptocurrency which is good for an investment. While gold is use to keep money safe for a long period of time which is what most of the rich folks do.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

These two types of investments are all good, I think gold is better than bitcoin because the price is stable and does not make the heart beat fast while bitcoin is a future investment that can be profitable because it can profit up to 100% in just a year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: