Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8061 times)
simplymieke

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

these numbers are impressive. It turns out that adult entertainment sites are responsible for 4.41 percent of all visits to computers on the Internet worldwide (in February 2015). At the same time, in terms of the share of traffic, the profits of this market are actually twice as large as the online finance industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

these numbers are impressive. It turns out that adult entertainment sites are responsible for 4.41 percent of all visits to computers on the Internet worldwide (in February 2015). At the same time, in terms of the share of traffic, the profits of this market are actually twice as large as the online finance industry.
all these facts indicate that in the industry of sites for adults one very important detail is missing: this is a fundamentally new technology that can show a completely new approach to this market.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

all these facts indicate that in the industry of sites for adults one very important detail is missing: this is a fundamentally new technology that can show a completely new approach to this market.
if by such technologies you mean cryptocurrencies and blockchain, then you are absolutely right. The introduction of this concept will have a positive effect on the development of the market, and the industry as a whole will cease to be established.
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

I believe that this project is an investment attractiveness for investors. Nevertheless, before joining the ranks of the crypto market participants, you should study everything carefully to avoid losses.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Wow. Interesting project. I like people that thinking “outside the box”. Developers of sexycam are obviously are exactly people like that. I like that this project has a serious plan and I hope they will be able to realize it.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

Wow. Interesting project. I like people that thinking “outside the box”. Developers of sexycam are obviously are exactly people like that. I like that this project has a serious plan and I hope they will be able to realize it.

Well, I can agree with you about exciting essence of this project. It looks intriguing and it attracts crypto enthusiasts. What plans do you mean exactly? I haven’t yet checked every single detail about the project, so I would be happy to find out something useful.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

Well, I can agree with you about exciting essence of this project. It looks intriguing and it attracts crypto enthusiasts. What plans do you mean exactly? I haven’t yet checked every single detail about the project, so I would be happy to find out something useful.
There is a lot of interesting stuff about this project. I like the most that it is based on masternodes. I’ve noticed that new masternode projects constantly appear on the crypto market. I think it is a good sign.
geokilla

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

There is a lot of interesting stuff about this project. I like the most that it is based on masternodes. I’ve noticed that new masternode projects constantly appear on the crypto market. I think it is a good sign.
Interesting assumption. I think that masternodes is a nice source of passive income and it is easy, but not as fast as it is wanted. Maybe it is a perfect solution for this certain project and it will work perfectly.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

I am sure that it will work nice. Besides, I think that it will be very profitable. In accordance with the information from the white paper, users will be able to very impressive rewards for mining and staking.
geokilla

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

I am sure that it will work nice. Besides, I think that it will be very profitable. In accordance with the information from the white paper, users will be able to very impressive rewards for mining and staking.
Can you tell me more details about it? I want to know more about it because I really want to find a profitable project. Maybe sexycam is exactly what I need. I hope you can help me with it.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

Can you tell me more details about it? I want to know more about it because I really want to find a profitable project. Maybe sexycam is exactly what I need. I hope you can help me with it.
Of course, I will help you. I guess it can be much easier if I send the link for the white paper for you. All information about rewards you can find on the 8th page.
https://www.sexycam.red/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
geokilla

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

Of course, I will help you. I guess it can be much easier if I send the link for the white paper for you. All information about rewards you can find on the 8th page.
https://www.sexycam.red/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you a lot. It looks amazing. I can’t wait for the official website launch. I expect that developers will work hard and show to us the best they can. There is only two days left and I am really excited.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

I’ve almost forgot that there is only two days left. It is great. Developers don’t need to make their community wait too long for it. I wonder how the project will be developing in current circumstances. It is a challenge I guess.
geokilla

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

I’ve almost forgot that there is only two days left. It is great. Developers don’t need to make their community wait too long for it. I wonder how the project will be developing in current circumstances. It is a challenge I guess.
Maybe it is, but I think everything will be great. Besides, the project is based on a developing industry. I am sure this combination could bring nice profits to developers and users as well.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

This project has everything what is needed for success. I really appreciate this idea and I hope developers will have enough resources to realize everything. I like it and obviously will become a part of this project.
bigtop1967

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

This project has everything what is needed for success. I really appreciate this idea and I hope developers will have enough resources to realize everything. I like it and obviously will become a part of this project.
I agree that this project looks intriguing, but why are you so excited? I can’t say that the project isn’t worthy. I just don’t see as much advantages as you see. I looks interesting bur not very promising.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

I agree that this project looks intriguing, but why are you so excited? I can’t say that the project isn’t worthy. I just don’t see as much advantages as you see. I looks interesting bur not very promising.
I can’t agree with you. This is a project based on masternodes. It allows to earn to spectators and content creators. I guess it is important because there is a possibility to get rewards from staking and mining also.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

There were many such projects. are you better?

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
bigtop1967

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

I can’t agree with you. This is a project based on masternodes. It allows to earn to spectators and content creators. I guess it is important because there is a possibility to get rewards from staking and mining also.
Maybe you are right about it. I have been too meticulous lately, so i guess this is the reson why i doubt in this project. Perhaps, i just need to get more information about it. I guess it will help me to make a correct conclusion about sexycam. By the way, where can i  find information about developers?
simplymieke

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

It is correct decision. Well, you can read the white paper. There are a lot of interesting details. Unfortunately, I don’t know information about the team. I hope that they will update some information about themselves soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: