Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain  (Read 2980 times)
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

Windows wallet Huh??
Windows wallet will be released on the 20th/December/2018 same with the decentralized crypto exchange. According to our roadmap.
Good evening. Will there be wallets for other operating systems, such as Linux and iOS?
Obviously, yes. For iOS it will definitely be, but for Linux I do not know.
Why do you think that a separate wallet will not be released for Linux?
It seems to me that Linux is not a very popular operating system. I do not claim that the wallet for the Linux operating system will not be released. In my humble opinion even if this happens, it will be after iOS.
In my humble opinion that first of all there will be wallets for Windows and iOS. We will follow, you need to wait for statements from the team.
Not quite agree with you. Cryptocurrency users relatively often use this operating system, since it is the most secure and free of viruses.
Therefore, I think that this is no less important than the release of purses for Windows or iOS.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Windows wallet Huh??
Windows wallet will be released on the 20th/December/2018 same with the decentralized crypto exchange. According to our roadmap.
Good evening. Will there be wallets for other operating systems, such as Linux and iOS?
It seems to me that Linux is not a very popular operating system. I do not claim that the wallet for the Linux operating system will not be released. In my humble opinion even if this happens, it will be after iOS.
In my humble opinion that first of all there will be wallets for Windows and iOS. We will follow, you need to wait for statements from the team.
Not quite agree with you. Cryptocurrency users relatively often use this operating system, since it is the most secure and free of viruses.
Therefore, I think that this is no less important than the release of purses for Windows or iOS.
Totally agree with you. I switched to Linux more than a year ago, and have not regretted it. There are some drawbacks, but in general, the operating system is good.
I’m sure that wallet for Linux will be released.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

I read this thread, you say have a good team with a various background from Cryptocurrency. But why you not giving us a information about your team member. i cant find it at the thread and website

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I read this thread, you say have a good team with a various background from Cryptocurrency. But why you not giving us a information about your team member. i cant find it at the thread and website
Perhaps soon the team and partners will be announced. The project appeared only a few days ago on the forum, perhaps they have not yet prepared all the necessary information. Need to follow the news.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Very high quality and well developed project roadmap. Everything is written by the day, it is very good and shows the professionalism of the team. Nice work, guys.
Yes, I did not even notice until you wrote about it. This is the first time I see such a carefully crafted roadmap!
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Perhaps soon the team and partners will be announced. The project appeared only a few days ago on the forum, perhaps they have not yet prepared all the necessary information. Need to follow the news.

Now on the market every day there are dozens of different projects, including projects of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges (Oh, Yes). And I do not see any reason not to prepare for the announcement qualitatively. If the guys want to make a project of high quality, then the preparation should be serious. Time freaks and enthusiasts passed, promises without facts no one believes. This could be a fatal mistake.
Bitcoinstarboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Now on the market every day there are dozens of different projects, including projects of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges (Oh, Yes). And I do not see any reason not to prepare for the announcement qualitatively. If the guys want to make a project of high quality, then the preparation should be serious. Time freaks and enthusiasts passed, promises without facts no one believes. This could be a fatal mistake.

The fact that this guys are not doing ICO or any fundraising I finds them so genuine with a decentralized exchange. Their road map is really well crafted and with 2.5m transaction per sec is amazing. I see no reason why they are not going to do well since they aren’t here to just fetch our money and then run away.. so far I’m impressed
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Very high quality and well developed project roadmap. Everything is written by the day, it is very good and shows the professionalism of the team. Nice work, guys.
Yes, I did not even notice until you wrote about it. This is the first time I see such a carefully crafted roadmap!
Yes, the roadmap is developed in great detail, but not for a long period. I think that team need to finalize the roadmap, at least a few months in advance.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

The fact that this guys are not doing ICO or any fundraising I finds them so genuine with a decentralized exchange. Their road map is really well crafted and with 2.5m transaction per sec is amazing. I see no reason why they are not going to do well since they aren’t here to just fetch our money and then run away.. so far I’m impressed
When I first saw it, I didn’t even believe that this was possible. This is an incredible quantity, and if the team succeeds in doing this, the exchange will be successful!
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

Good evening. In pairs with which currencies will the FIN token be traded?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Good evening Oprah. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and Finatch Coin. Only so far there is no information on which exchanges the token will be traded.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Good evening Oprah. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and Finatch Coin. Only so far there is no information on which exchanges the token will be traded.
Do not forget that this is exchange. I think one of the first exchanges on which the token will be traded will be FINATCH. Smiley
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Do not forget that this is exchange. I think one of the first exchanges on which the token will be traded will be FINATCH. Smiley
It is necessary that the token be traded on several exchanges that already have at least the minimum volume of trades, so that the token is popularized and the project becomes more known and in demand.
tspmhack5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Good day!
I see the concept and idea of this exchange is really very worthwhile and new. No one has ever implemented this before. I wish you good luck and success in your endeavors! I will follow your exchange. Hope can see your team soon.
S.coastapps

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

How's your exchange different from other DEX, why do we need this exchange? I found your project potential but before jumping in, i would like to know more about it, thanks!
Daisy_sta

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Hello! Please tell me, are there already good partners and large investors?
Yulab_suta

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Similar projects as finatch appear almost every week and each of them claims to be a leader in this industry. What advantages do you have over other similar projects and how you will gain the confidence of future investors?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

How's your exchange different from other DEX, why do we need this exchange? I found your project potential but before jumping in, i would like to know more about it, thanks!
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the official site of the project, and explore the Whitepaper in more detail. After reading this document, I have no questions about this project and I want to buy project tokens a little later.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Windows wallet Huh??
if it's good then it will be better?
but sometimes the operating system likes to have a haunting virus.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the official site of the project, and explore the Whitepaper in more detail. After reading this document, I have no questions about this project and I want to buy project tokens a little later.
Can you talk briefly about the benefits of the project?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: