Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain  (Read 2978 times)
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Good evening. I just joined the bounty campaign. I want to ask one question, who knows what "Poetry" campaign is?
Read anything by Shakespeare, Alexander Pope, or John Milton and you have the quintessential definition of what poetry is.
Unto other concerns.
Is this exchange going to be something like Bisq, having its software to run the exchange off of?
I asked about the campaign, and not designate what it is.
What is Bisq?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Good evening. I just joined the bounty campaign. I want to ask one question, who knows what "Poetry" campaign is?
As i understand to take part in this campaign, you need to write a big great creative article about the project.
It must be something original, perhaps with fictional characters.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

Read anything by Shakespeare, Alexander Pope, or John Milton and you have the quintessential definition of what poetry is.
Unto other concerns.
Is this exchange going to be something like Bisq, having its software to run the exchange off of?
Good evening. Why did you cite Bisq as an example? This is not the most popular exchange. In addition, there are some drawbacks on the Bisq exchange.
bella27

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Once they gain traction and have good volume I think it will be a great experience to trade on their platform. Having competition in the area will hopefully give customer support service a push for all of them.
bella27

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Where I can hold up news about your undertaking?
lincy7024

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Increasingly more blockchain organizations have as of late created digital money wallets in light of developing business sector request, which will no uncertainty be a devour for cryptocurrency
sophia77

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Integrate distinctive monetary standards satchel to an administration, which will significantly encourage the utilization of individuals, yet security is vital, wellbeing is the premise of encryption cash, so I trust the group can accomplish more work around there.
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

How much charges do you take for this administration ?
Would you be able to include increasingly decentralized trades ?
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

How much charges do you take for this administration ?
Would you be able to include increasingly decentralized trades ?
Good evening. Sorry, what kind of administration are you talking about? I do not quite understand.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Unto other concerns.
Good evening. Why did you cite Bisq as an example? This is not the most popular exchange. In addition, there are some drawbacks on the Bisq exchange.
Perhaps this comment was written as an advertisement. I also do not understand why this is exactly Bisq. Bisq exchange is full of flaws.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Hello, sir. You will need to write a poem. Check out the terms and conditions in the Bounty thread.
I first see such a bounty campaign. It is very original and cool that we are given the opportunity to show our talent so much and get money for it. And for this you can really get a lot of money.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Where I can hold up news about your undertaking?
Follow the social networks of the project, as well as the official site. In addition, all the news will also be discussed here, on the forum.
Varog

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Hello, sir. You will need to write a poem. Check out the terms and conditions in the Bounty thread.
I first see such a bounty campaign. It is very original and cool that we are given the opportunity to show our talent so much and get money for it. And for this you can really get a lot of money.
I think this is the first project that conducts such a bounty campaign. It is really very cool that we are given the opportunity to earn money, and at the same time express ourselves and do something truly talented.
Vivianex

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, how will the tokens and means of your project be distributed?
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, how will the tokens and means of your project be distributed?
Hello. 35% of the funds will be used to build the Finatch platform and perform upgrades to the system, which inculdes team recruiting, training, and the development budget. 50% will be used for Finatch branding and marketing, including continuous promotion and education of Finatch and Blockchain innovations in industry mediums. A sufficient budget for various advertisment activities, to help Finatch become popular among investors, and to attract active users to the platform. And 15% will be kept in reserve to cope with any emergency or unexpected situation that might come up.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

You yourself can always get such information, and not ask here. Such information is always present on the official website and in the Whitepaper.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

You yourself can always get such information, and not ask here. Such information is always present on the official website and in the Whitepaper.
Why do you react so sharply? Maybe the person simply could not find this information. It's quite normal. We are here to help each other.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

Being a decentralized exchange, will there be some cost in the transactions, as in megotiations or even in the request of withdrawal of funds?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Hello. Who knows, when the wallet for Windows will be realized?
EmCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

HOW TO SOLO MINE FIN COIN

Follow The Steps Below and You will Start Mining Solo FIN Coins.

1. Open your wallet, and make sure your wallet is connected with a node.
Your wallet is connected when you see the icon

Active connections to Node
in the lower right corner of your wallet.

The message “No block source available” will disappear once you mine your first block.

2. Close your wallet and create the file finatch.conf in the folder “%APPDATA%\finatch\”.

Paste the following text into finatch.conf and save the file:

rpcuser="your_username"
rpcpassword="your_password"
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=43580
listen=1
server=1
addnode=197.211.61.96

3. Download the latest version of cpuminer from here and extract the zip file.

4. Create a .bat file named mine.bat and paste the following text into mine.bat. :

minerd — url=http://127.0.0.1:43580 — userpass=“your_username”:“your_password”

5. Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.

6. Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your FIN Coins.

Coin Specifications
Total Pre-Mined Supply: 200,000,000
Block Target: 3–15 seconds
Stake Return: ~5 FIN Coin (PoW) 5% Annually(PoS)
Algorithm: Scrypt PoW/PoS and FT

Official Website: https://finatch.com

Official FIN Coin Website: https://finatch.org

Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/FinatchInc

Official Telegram Community Account: https://t.me/finatch

Official ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082716.msg48574359#msg48574359

Official Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082870.0

ANN Airdrop Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083586.new#new

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: